你在做什么
What are you doing?
等着上厕所
Waiting for the bathroom.
塔米占了厕所
Tammy's taken it hostage.
去楼上啊
Just go use the one upstairs.
好主意 我这就上电梯
Good idea. I'll just hop in the elevator.
抱歉 但我没想到
Sorry, but isn't it great
你还坐着轮椅 这难道不棒吗
I don't even see the chair anymore?
是的 你最棒了
Yeah, you're the best.
怎样了 塔米
How you doing in there, Tammy?
快完了 老大
Wrapping it up, boss.
正在刮脚上的监狱垢
Just scraping the jail out of my feet.
现在我得刮掉脑中的那画面
Now I got to scrape that image out of my mind.
继续找 也许食物会神奇地出现
Keep looking. Maybe food will magically appear.
塔米甚至清光了神秘的特百惠
Tammy even polished off the mystery Tupperware.
我们应该问问她里面装着什么
We should ask her what the hell was in there.
-芝士通心粉 -我依然觉得是鸡肉
- Mac and cheese. - I still say chicken.
也许吧
Maybe.
各位 我觉得我们应该
Hey, guys, I think we need
给厕所定个时间限制
to set some time limits on the bathroom.
饶了她吧 这是她七年来第一次
Ah, give her break. This is the first time in seven years
冲澡不会演变成约会
she's been able to take a shower that didn't turn into a date.
亚当 再次为明天感谢你
Hey, Adam, thanks again for tomorrow.
我们会玩得很开心的
Mm. u202dWe are gonna have a blast.
我知道 我等不及了
I know. I can't wait.
他不知道我在说什么 对吧
He doesn't know what I'm talking about, does he?
毫无头绪
Not a clue.
旧金山 《魔法坏女巫》票
San Francisco, tickets to Wicked,
给这个小坏蛋的毕业礼物
graduation gift for the little scamp.
你没和我说过
You never told me that.
拜托 你信♥用♥卡♥账单上写得清清楚楚
Oh, please. It was right there on your Visa bill.
但我讨厌话剧
But I hate plays.
这不是话剧 这是音乐剧
This isn't a play. It's a musical.
你在帮倒忙
You're rowing in the wrong direction.
拜托 亚当
Look, come on, Adam.
讲的是《绿野仙踪》的事 会很棒的
It's about the Wizard of Oz. It'll be great.
所以是一部关于音乐剧的音乐剧
So a musical about a musical?
那一切都不同了
Why, that changes everything.
多余的票怎么办
What do you want to do with the extra ticket?
玛乔丽怎么样
How about Marjorie?
路上时间很长
Eh... It's a long drive.
塔米怎么样
How about Tammy?
塔米对电视喊叫
Tammy yells at the TV.
你觉得飞猴冲她来时她会做什么
What's she gonna do when there's flying monkeys coming at her?
-吉尔呢 -那么远的座位
- Jill? - In the nosebleed seats?
她会跳到死的
She'll jump to her death.
-温蒂 -拜托 认真点
- Oh. u202dWendy? - Oh, come on. Be serious.
没朋友可选了 所以又回到玛乔丽了
Well, we're out of friends, so we're back to Marjorie.
她可以休息一下 自从维克托中风后
And she could use a break. Since Victor's stroke,
她都没有喘息之机
her whole life has been taking care of him.
他怎样了
How's he doing anyway?
还是老样子
Pretty much the same.
真可怜 我们为什么不转卖♥♥票
Super sad. Hey, why don't we scalp the ticket?
怎么 我说"真可怜"了
What? I said, "Super sad."
我给玛乔丽打电♥话♥
I'm calling Marjorie.
好吧
Fine.
你这次躲过了
You dodged this bullet,
但你下个月依然要带我去看雪儿
but you're still taking me to see Cher next month.
雪儿
Cher?!
怎么回事啊
What is happening?
你真的该看看信♥用♥卡♥账单了
You really need to start looking at your Visa bill.
极品老妈 第六季第五集
座位离得好远
Wow. We are way up here.
但愿我们能分清那些女巫
I hope we can tell which witch is which.
谢天谢地亚当没来
Thank God Adam didn't come.
我完全忘了给他申请残疾人座位
I completely forgot to get him a handicap seat.
我们得像传热狗一样抱他过来
We would've had to pass him down the row like a hot dog.
我不介意坐哪
Well, I don't care where we're sitting.
我老早就想看这部剧了
I have been dying to see this show.
我记牢了每一首歌♥
I know every song by heart.
但我们要让演员唱 对吗
But we're gonna let the actors sing 'em, right?
当然 他们可以跟着唱
Sure, they can join in.
跟我换座位
Switch with me, now.
天啊 她边飞边唱
Oh, my God, she was flying and singing.
太了不起了
Isn't this amazing?
她不想成为坏女巫
She didn't choose to be wicked.
她是被迫的
It was thrust upon her!
我知道 现在我更理解你了
I know. Now I understand you better!
我也是
So do I.
太感谢你们了 我度过了最快乐的时光
Thank you both so much. I'm having the best time.
你没骗人 你真的会唱每一首歌♥
And you weren't lying. You do know every word.
我能看看你的糖果袋吗
Can I see your bag of candy?
自己拿
Help yourself.
表演结束后再还你
You'll get this back at the end of the show.
我解决了 女士 所以你不用叹气了
I fixed it, lady, so you can stop sighing.
我想上厕所
I think I've got go to the bathroom,
但我知道队肯定很长
but I know the line's gonna be way too long.
上男厕所呗
Just use the men's room.
这里是旧金山 没人会问的
It's San Francisco. No one's gonna ask.
天啊
Oh, my God.
维克托又中风了
Victor's had another stroke.
不
Oh, no.
我们必须走了
We got to go.
当然了
Of course.
对 我们应该都走
Yeah, we should all go.
有人有玛乔丽的消息吗
Has anybody heard from Marjorie?
我今早去找她 没人应门
Went by this morning, and she didn't answer the door.
如果你丈夫刚离世 你想说话吗
If your husband just died, would you want to talk?
那可怜的女人一直陪着他 每个月都是
Poor woman was by his side every minute, month after month,
就那么一次被拖走
and the one time she gets dragged away...
知道了 妈妈
Got it, Mom.
我带她去看音乐剧 害死了维克托
I killed Victor by taking her to a musical.
我总是在想维克托
I can't stop thinking about Victor.
他太早离开我们了
He was ripped from us too soon!
她认识维克托吗
Did she even know Victor?
她都不太认识玛乔丽
She barely knows Marjorie.
一周前她还叫她玛莎
Till a week ago, she was calling her "Marsha."
对不起 我在号♥子里总压抑感情
I'm sorry. I just shoved my feelings down in the slammer.
现在全释放了
Now they're just shooting out of me.
囚犯真管监狱叫"号♥子"啊
So people in prison actually say "Slammer"?
你在取笑我的用词吗
You makin' fun of my words?
没有 长官
No, sir, I am not.
女士们
Hey, ladies. u202dHey. u202dHey.
猜猜谁在门口找了个停车位
Guess who got a parking space right out front.
-你来了 -我很遗憾
- You're here. - I'm so sorry.
-是的 -你好吗
- Oh, yeah. u202d- How you doing?
谢谢 我没事
Oh, thank you. I'm okay.
我早上去过你家 你在哪
I dropped by earlier. Where were you?
我去买♥♥饼干了 在回家的路上
Ah, well, I had to buy the cookies, and on the way home,
我在橱窗里看到了一件超可爱的毛衣
I saw the cutest sweater in a store window,
你们觉得如何
and what do you think?
-你去购物了 -一时冲动买♥♥的
- You went shopping? - Well, it was more of an impulse buy.
我以为你今天不会出门
I didn't think you'd be going out today.
如果我知道的话 我就来接你了
If I had known, I would have picked you up.
别傻了 我能开车
Don't be silly. I can drive. Yeah.
知道吗 你忘了马卡龙
You know, you forget about macaroons,
然后吃一块 太美味了
and then you have one, and it's, like, wow.
有人觉得她有些太...不难过了吗
Anybody else think she seems a little too... not sad?
她可能还没缓过来
She's probably still in shock.
应该是的 那件毛衣看走眼了
Mm, she should be. That sweater's a swing and a miss.
每个人都有自己的哀悼方式
Everyone grieves in their own way.
她完全没在哀悼