She's not grieving at all.
她在购物 吃东西和停车
She's shopping and eating and parking.
有些人藏心底 有些人表达出来
Some keep it inside, some let it out.
感情这东西没手册
There's no rulebook for feelings.
电视上什么时候开始又播酒广♥告♥了
When did booze commercials start showing up on TV again?
我正在看贺曼台的圣诞节电影连播
I mean, I'm watching my Hallmark Christmas movie marathon,
然后插了条广♥告♥ 什么高档威士忌
and there's an ad for some kind of fancy bourbon
被恶魔舌吻
that's been tongue-kissed by the devil.
突然间我性♥欲♥大发 我想喝醉
Suddenly I'm horny, I want to get drunk,
我才不在乎
and I could give a flying fig
瑞芭·麦肯泰尔能否及时回家过节
if Reba McEntire makes it home for the holidays.
谢谢
Thanks.
还有人想分享吗
Would anyone else like to share?
确定没人想分享吗
Is anyone else sure they don't want share?
如果我想分享 我会举手的
If I wanted to share, I'd raise my hand.
我知道规矩
I know how it works.
我可以再分享一次
I could go again.
或许这次你们会用心听
Maybe this time, you'll pay attention.
昨天 她去商场慢跑 吃了椒盐脆饼干
Yesterday, she went mall jogging, had some Wetzel bits,
而且她在威廉斯索诺马厨具店买♥♥了滤锅
and then she bought a colander at Williams Sonoma.
你在跟踪她吗
Are you stalking her?
没有 她发了照片分享
No, she Instagrammed it.
椒盐脆饼干还是滤锅
The pretzels or the colander?
都发了 我觉得她不太理解照片分享
Both. I don't think she totally gets Instagram.
或者死亡
Or death.
克丽丝蒂 你为什么不让她用自己的方式应对呢
Christy, why don't you let her get through this in her own way?
她告诉过我
Hey, she's the one who told me
把感情埋心里会导致酒瘾复发
if we bury our feelings, it could lead to a relapse.
是的 但你猜怎么着 你没法控制
It could. And guess what? You have no control
别人的饮酒问题 所以别管了
over someone else's drinking, so let this go.
你别管了
You let it go.
玛乔丽有互助对象吗
Does Marjorie have a sponsor?
-有 -她懂戒酒步骤吗
- Yes. - u202dDoes she work the program?
-懂 -她有更高力量吗
- Yes. - u202dDoes she have a higher power?
-有 -是你吗
- Yes. u202d- Is it you?
是 我是说不是
Yes. I mean, no.
所以你能不管了吗
So you gonna let it go?
好吧
Okay.
你嘴上说好 但那双疯狂的眼睛说
Your lips say "Okay," but those crazy eyes say,
老娘要打破砂锅管到底
"I'm gonna get under the hood of this engine and rip it up."
有那么明显吗
It's that obvious?
你靠这张扑克脸
How were you ever a gambler
怎么当赌徒啊
with a poker face like that?
我打扑克时不靠脸
That's not my poker face.
我靠这个
This is my poker face.
非常管用
It's very effective.
花随便放
Just leave the flowers anywhere.
两小时的葬礼 没掉一滴泪
Two hour service and not one tear.
有次我以为她要拿纸巾
I thought she was going for a tissue at one point,
但她只是眼睛进虫了
but she just had a bug in her eye.
这很健康 她翻篇了
It's healthy. She's moving on.
但我死的时候 我希望你趴在棺材上
But when I go, I expect you to throw yourself on the coffin
诅咒老天妒英才
and curse God for taking me so young.
别担心 等时候到了
Don't worry. When the time comes,
我已经安排好了一场大戏
I've got a whole performance planned out.
很好
Great.
等等
Wait.
你的悼词真美
You gave a beautiful eulogy.
很多♥维♥克托的小故事
So many Victor fun facts.
谁知道他是个业余魔术师呢
I mean, who knew he was an amateur magician?
我知道
I did.
我们有次在这里吃了一场很久的晚餐
We had a long dinner here one night,
非常美好
which was lovely.
他变没了整个周六夜
He made an entire Saturday night go poof.
亚当 我刚想起来
Adam, I just remembered.
有些东西我想送你
I have something I want you to have.
我希望是啤酒
I hope it's a beer.
是的 她在卧室放了半打啤酒
Yeah, she keeps a six-pack of beer in her bedroom.
我以前在卧室里放了一桶啤酒和一罐氮气
I used to keep a keg and a tank of nitrous in my bedroom.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
别评判我 你也做过不光彩的事
Don't judge. You did stuff, too.
我是在说玛乔丽
I'm talking about Marjorie.
确实奇怪 她猫死的时候都哭的更多
It is odd. She cried more when her cat died.
我现在很担心
Well, I'm officially worried.
葬礼上唯一令她不高兴的事是
The only thing she got upset about at the funeral
那些风笛手开始为下场葬礼热身
was when those bagpipes started warming up for the next service.
我觉得那令我们都很难接受
I think that hit all of us hard.
这些是维克托的
These were Victor's.
我觉得你也许会喜欢
I thought you might like them.
丝绒运动服
A velour tracksuit?
我一直都想要
I have always wanted one of these.
现在你有六件了
Now you have six of them.
你太贴心了
You're too sweet.
不许穿出门
Never outside the house.
你想把骨灰瓮放在什么特别的地方吗
Got a special place you want to put the urn?
也许放在床边 这样晚上你就能感受到他在身边了
Maybe by your bedside so you'll feel like he's there at night?
不用 放这里就挺好
No. This'll be fine.
真的吗 在葡萄干小麦片旁边
Seriously? Next to the Raisin Bran?
这只是临时的
It's only temporary.
维克托希望他的骨灰洒在
Victor wanted his ashes spread around the apple orchard
他向我求婚的那个苹果园里
where he proposed to me.
你什么时候去
Aw, when you gonna do it?
我不知道 那里很远 我会去的
I don't know. It's a long drive. I'll get to it.
如果你想的话 我可以跟你一起去
If you'd like, I'll go with you.
我想看看维克托求婚的地方
I'd like to see where Victor proposed.
也许我们可以一起去
Maybe we can all go.
是啊 真棒
Yeah, great.
妈妈
Mom?
我改变主意了 不许穿出...
I changed my mind. Never outside...
不许穿
Just never.
不管你说什么 我都回答好啊
And yes to whatever you're talking about.
我不知道维克托喜欢古巴雪茄
I didn't know Victor was into Cuban cigars.
我知道 再说一次 隆重的晚餐
I did. Again, epic dinner.
看好了 烟圈
Check it out. Smoke ring.
没有
Nope.
维克托以前每晚都抽一根
Victor used to smoke one of these every night.
玛乔丽
Aw, Marjorie.
好多回忆啊
So many memories.
你肯定不管往哪儿看
I bet everywhere you look,
都能回想起你们的共度时光
you see reminders of your life together.
不能共度圣诞节了
No more Christmases.
不能在床上玩填字游戏了
No more crossword puzzles in bed.
控制点自己
Reel it in.
为什么男人能抽雪茄
Why did men get cigars?
我建议把雪茄给女人 把塑身裤给他们
I say we take these and give them Spanx.
别管塑身裤了 让他们去照乳腺X光片
Forget Spanx. Give them mammograms.
经期痉挛怎么样
Ooh, how about menstrual cramps?
是啊 或者是深直肠痉挛
Yeah, or deep rectal spasms.
维克托为什么在果园里向你求婚
Why did Victor propose to you in an orchard?
实际上这是个浪漫的故事
Actually, it's a very romantic story.
拿出纸巾
Ooh, get out the tissues.
我们开车去卡梅尔的食宿酒店时
We were driving to a bed and breakfast in Carmel,
撞到了一只巨大的负鼠
and we hit a huge possum.
它缠在了车轴里 所以我们得靠边停车
Got twisted up in the axle, so we had to pull over.
天啊 真像禾林言情小说
Boy, it's like a Harlequin romance.
总之 维克托往车底下伸手
Anyway, when Victor reached under the car
试图扯掉可怜负鼠的尸体时
to try to yank out what was left of the poor thing,
戒指从他的外套中掉了下来
the ring fell out of his jacket.
我好激动 他还没求婚我就答应了
I was so thrilled, I said yes before he even asked.
这都是在可爱的苹果园前发生的吗
And it all happened in front of a lovely apple orchard?
不 那是我们埋负鼠的地方