你把我推进了我的泳池里
You pushed me in my pool!
我把她推进了她的泳池里
Oh, and I pushed her in her pool.
我可不是坏人
I am not the bad guy here.
我怎么用钱是我的事
What I do with my money is my business.
我可以烧掉 可以用它擦鼻子
I can burn it, I can blow my nose with it,
或者也可以送给一个去赌博
or I can give it to a friend who gambles it away
而不是保释她妈妈的人
instead of bailing out her mom.
对着镜子看看吧 克丽丝蒂 我说的就是你
Here's the mirror, Christy. Here's the mirror!
是吗
Oh, yeah?
我没有 你看见镜子了吗
I didn't... Did you see a mirror?
我没看见
I didn't see a mirror.
你真的不懂 对吧
You really don't get it, do you?
你不知道那笔钱对我来说意味着什么
You have no idea what that money means to me.
是我盘子里的食物 车里的汽油 学校的教材
It's food on my plate, gas in my car, books for school.
我懂我得还你钱
I get that I have to pay you back,
但你这样轻描淡写地送人
but when you treat it like it's meaningless,
这是打我的脸
it's a slap in my face.
你真的觉得这跟钱有关吗
Do you really think this is about the money?
我不在乎钱 我在乎你
I don't care about your money. I care about you.
我让你遵守付款计划的唯一原因
The only reason I kept you to that payment plan
就是为了支持你的恢复计划
was to support your recovery.
那 真是太好了
Well, that's... incredibly nice!
然后呢
And?
等等 我没料到
Hang on, I wasn't prepared
你会说得有道理
for you to make a good point.
天啊 我好冷
Oh, Lord, I'm cold,
我不希望再这样了
and I don't want to do this anymore.
如果这笔债会毁掉我们的友谊
If this debt is gonna ruin our friendship,
那就算了
then just forget about it.
-真的吗 -我们扯平了
- Really? - Yeah, we're square.
我得尿尿了 只有贝琳达知道
Now, I got to pee, and only Belinda knows
怎么帮我脱掉这迪斯科球灯
how to get me out of this disco ball.
吉尔有些生气
Yeah, Jill was a little pissed,
但她意识到如果她饶了我
but she realized that we're both better off
我俩都会更好
if she just lets me off the hook.
实际上 克丽丝蒂 在匿名戒赌会中 我们说
Yeah, actually, Christy, in Gamblers Anonymous, we say...
别说了 我很高兴 我们说的话总会毁了它
Stop. I'm happy, and what we say always ruins it.
你能边说边走吗
Can you walk while you talk?
你挡住肋排了
You're blocking the ribs.
来吧 孩子 到我办公室来
Come here, kid. Step into my office.
我不想边吃边学
Oh, I don't want to learn while I eat.
听我说
Listen to me.
偿还债务是恢复过程的关键部分
Paying back a debt is a crucial part of the process.
同意 下次我绝对会还的
Agreed. And next time, I will definitely do that.
不行 你这次就要还
No. No, you're gonna do it this time.
每次你赖掉一笔债
See, every time a debt goes away,
就会觉得自己钻了制度的空子
you feel like you've beaten the system,
这对赌徒来说可不健康
and that is not a healthy thing for a gambler.
你钻了制度的空子吗 你怎么做到的
You beat the system? How'd you do it?
露西 吃你的肋排
Lucy, eat your ribs.
我们回头聊
We'll talk later.
每个月还钱的举动
The act of handing over that money every month
提醒了你赌博可能有多危险
is a reminder to you of just how dangerous gambling can be.
你需要那一提醒
And you need that reminder.
我不能就在手臂上文上"不要赌博"吗
Couldn't I just get "Don't gamble" tattooed on my arm?
我妈妈认识人
My mom knows a guy.
不管用的
Doesn't work.
好啊 帅哥
Hey, handsome.
你好
Hello.
放下杂♥志♥ 我们再来一次
Put the magazine down. Let's try this again.
好啊 帅哥
Hey, handsome.
你好
Hello.
好吧
All right.
我们跳过那个部分
Let's skip that part.
我给你准备了一个惊喜
Have I got a surprise for you.
你跟男人一样性♥欲♥旺盛
You have the sex drive of a dude.
没有大黄蜂 那还叫什么玫瑰
What's a rose without a... Hello, bumblebee.
你怎么了
What is happening to you?
我在表达我自己 笨蛋
I'm expressing myself, blockhead.
邦妮 这失控了
Bonnie, this is getting out of control.
放松 就是一些文身而已
Oh, relax. It's just a couple of tats.
还有一个我打算文的临时草图
And one temporary sketch of something I'm thinking about.
天啊
Oh, good God.
那是你的脸吗
Is that your face?
是啊 这样的话 不管我们怎么做
Yeah, this way, no matter how we do it,
就总会有眼神交流了
we'll always be making eye contact.
她的脸吗
Her face?
是啊 有这么大
Yeah. And it's this big.
这可不妙
Oh, that's not good.
我担心她从这些文身中
I'm just worried that she's getting some kind of weird buzz
得到了兴奋感 这是危险信♥号♥♥ 对吧
off all these tats. That's a red flag, right?
可能导致再次酗酒
This could lead to drinking again.
不一定 亚当 我喜欢你为邦妮着想
Not necessarily. Adam, I love that you're looking out for Bonnie,
对 成瘾者是自我感觉良好的瘾君子
and yeah, addicts are feel-good junkies,
但这并不意味着她会喝酒
but it doesn't mean she's gonna drink.
这么大呢
This big.
如果她想文文身 你拦不住她
Look, if she wants to get tattoos, you can't stop her.
如果她喝酒 你也拦不住她
And if she drinks, you can't stop that, either.
-不 -你说不是什么意思
- Nope. - What do you mean, "Nope"?
我是说我不接受
I mean I don't accept that.
我肯定能做点什么
There's got to be something I can do.
你说得对 的确有
Well, you're right, there is.
现在你的燕麦粥起作用了 说吧
Okay, now your oatmeal's kicking in. Lay it on me.
有个项目叫嗜酒者家庭互助会
There is a program called Al-Anon.
参与者是跟酒瘾者住在一起的人
It's for people who live with alcoholics.
我为什么要去参加互助会
Whoa, why do I got to go to meetings?
我又没做错什么
I didn't do anything wrong.
匿名戒瘾会的参与者是那些无力控制酒精的人
AA is for people who are powerless over alcohol.
嗜酒者家庭互助会的参与者
Al-Anon is for people
是那些无力控制酒瘾者的人
who are powerless over the alcoholic.
不 这事跟我无关
No, no, this isn't about me.
你不能让我扯上关系
You're not gonna make this about me.
这事跟邦妮有关
This is about Bonnie.
因为一切一直都跟邦妮有关
Because everything's about Bonnie all the time.
顺便说一句 我们现在开始叫她邦 加入吧
By the way, we're calling her Bo from now on, so get on board.
谢谢 我们已经聊完了
Thank you, but we're handled here.
祝你今天愉快
Have a great day.
再见
Bye.
还要咖啡吗
More coffee?
好 我得等他回来拿钥匙
Yeah, I'm gonna have to wait for him to come back for his keys.
我们要文巨大邦妮了吗
Okay, so we're going Giant Bonnie?
对 但是更年轻 再加上法拉·福赛特的发型
Yeah, but younger. And with Farrah Fawcett hair.
好了 兰迪
Okay, Randy.
该完成我的龙了
It's time to finish up my dragon.
这要花多长时间
So how long is this gonna take?
-大概六个小时 -太棒了
- Uh, about six hours. - Ugh, awesome.
她的龙为什么从煎蛋旁边飞过
Hey, how come her dragon is flying by a fried egg?
20年前那是太阳
Oh, 20 years ago, that was the sun.
篮子是什么
What's the basket?
那曾是金门大桥
Oh, that used to be the Golden Gate Bridge.
好 放下针 擦掉草图
Okay, put the needle down. Wipe this off.
什么 怎么了
What? What's wrong?
我才不想担心我的两张脸
Well, I don't want to have to worry about
都会变老
both my faces getting old.
停下 你不许这样做
Stop right now. You're not doing this.
-你说什么 -你听到了
- Excuse me? - You heard me.
-我禁止你这样做 -你禁止我吗
- I forbid you. - Oh, you "Forbid" me?
-拿起针 厄尔 -我等你俩吵完吧
- Pick up the needle, Earl. - I'll wait till this plays out.
我不能接受你文身
I am not okay with the tats,
而且你要吓坏我了
and you are scaring the hell out of me.