-为什么 -因为我在这段感情中没有控制权
- Why? - Because I have no control in this relationship,
我得做点什么
and I got to do something
因为我惊慌失措了 我想跟你结婚
because I'm freaking out and I want to marry you,
但我得知道
but I need to know that I...
天啊 我这辈子从来没说过
And, man, I have never said the word "I" that much
这么多我字
in my entire life.
天啊 这事的确是关于我的
Oh, my God, this is about me.
-你去哪里 -参加嗜酒者家庭互助会
- Where are you going? - To an Al-Anon meeting.
希望你高兴了 我跟你一样崩溃了
I hope you're happy. I'm as broken as you.
你要跟那个人结婚吗
You're marrying that guy?
我别无选择 你在我屁♥股♥上文了他的名字
Well, I got no choice. You tattooed his name on my ass.
好啊 美女
Hey, pretty.
你今晚想去亚当家睡吗
Any chance you were thinking of crashing at Adam's tonight?
你做了什么
What did you do?
-我移♥动♥了桌子 -塔米 不
- I moved the desk. - Oh, Tammy, no.
我看见了干腐 就拔起了地板
Yeah, I saw that dry rot and pulled up floorboards.
总之 那下面成了蚂蚁星球了
Anyway, it's Planet of the Ants down there.
-什么 -它们曾经在地板下
- What? - Well, they were down there,
但我的行为大大激怒了它们
but my process seemed to rile them up pretty good.
我觉得我想说的是
I guess what I'm trying to say is...
公♥寓♥里到处都是蚂蚁
The apartment is completely filled with ants.
我没看楼上
Well, I haven't checked upstairs,
但它们往那个方向去了
but they were marching in that direction.
你真的觉得我是美女吗
Do you really think I'm pretty?
等等 你现在想还我钱吗
So wait, now you do want to pay me back?
对 这是我恢复过程的一部分
You were right. It's part of my recovery.
你怎么用你的钱是你的事
What you do with your money is none of my business.
你可以扔掉 垫桌腿
You can throw it away, you can prop a table up with it.
我自己想要怎么用吧
I can come up with my own list.
你保证这不会影响我们的友谊吗
And you promise this isn't gonna affect our friendship?
除非我已经搞砸了和你的友谊 否则不会
Not unless I already messed it up.
没有啦
Not a chance.
罗伯·劳曾经说过
I believe it was Rob Lowe who said
友谊超级重要的
"Friendship is super important."
现在我想读那本书了
Okay, now I want to read that book.
真好 你俩和好了
Oh, good, you guys made up.
她能去你家睡吗
Listen, can she spend the night at your place??
因为我们公♥寓♥里都有蚂蚁 它们喜欢咬人
'Cause our apartment's full of ants, and they are biters.
现在那是我们公♥寓♥了吗
So now it's our apartment?
你不爽的是这个词吗
That's the part that upset you?
嗜酒者家庭互助会在哪 所有房♥间都很像
Where the hell is Al-Anon? All these rooms look alike.
右手边往前走两扇门
Two doors down on your right.
找一找那些精疲力尽
Just look for the exhausted people
别无办法的人们
who have nowhere else to turn.
别那样说我的同类
Don't talk about my people that way.
你该为他感到骄傲
You should be proud of him.
走进那些房♥间需要勇气
It takes courage to walk into one of these rooms.
你找了个好男人 邦
You got a good guy there, Bo.
天啊 大家真叫上了
Oh, God, it's sticking.