I can't frame it.
能放进我房♥间吗
Ooh, can we put it in my room?
完成拼图时
I'm pretty sure the puzzle stays
它肯定留在这里
where the puzzle was completed.
暂停
Oh, time-out.
我去方便一下
Potty break. u202d
我们可以趁她不在时完成
You know, we could just finish it while she's gone.
-她说了暂停 -那又如何
- She called a time-out. u202d- So?
就这样
And just like that,
拼图俱乐部变得政♥治♥化了
puzzle club gets political.
我觉得你会喜欢和玛乔丽住一起的
I think you're really gonna like living with Marjorie.
我也觉得
Oh, I think so, too.
我想说
I want to say...
我很荣幸能参与你
what a pleasure it's been to be part of your...
奇迹般的转变 还有
miraculous transformation, and, um...
我真的会想你的
I'm really gonna miss you.
我就搬去半英里外的地方
I'm only moving a half mile away.
你们在拼拼图啊
Ooh. You guys are doing a puzzle.
这叫"群狗"
It's called "Dogs Galore."
我看出原因了
I see why.
-我发现一块 -只许拼图俱乐部成员拼
- Ooh, I got one. - Ah, puzzle club only.
拼图俱乐部
Puzzle club?
拼图俱乐部 我们要做小徽章
Puzzle club. We're getting buttons.
克丽丝蒂 我要搬去和玛乔丽住一起了
Hey, Christy, I'm moving in with Marjorie.
好吧
Oh, okay.
你会像你妈妈那样哭吗
Are you gonna cry like your mom did?
我的内心汹涌澎湃
I am having big feelings.
你是地球上最好的人了
Oh, you are the finest person who has walked the face of this Earth.
谢谢
Thank you.
该死 最后一片不见了
Damn it, we're missing the last piece!
去地上找找 肯定在某个地方
Look on the floor! It's got to be here somewhere.
我就知道她们会背着我拼完
I knew they'd try to finish without me.