各位 上课前声明一件事
Hey, guys, a quick announcement before we start.
我的律所
Uh, my firm...
斯通 甘农和合伙人律所
Stone, Gannon and Associates.
好吧 我可能以前提过
Okay, I might have mentioned it before.
我们要为大一生提供暑假实习机会
We're offering a summer internship for one-L's,
我决定把机会给班里的某人
and I've decided I'm giving it to someone in this class.
那么本周...
So this week...
天啊 我想要
Oh , my God, I want it.
我会得到的
I'm gonna get this.
我是班里最好的学生
I mean, I-I'm the best student in this class.
谁能比我更好 格伦吗
Who's better than me? Glen?
谁想要总闻手指的律师
Who wants a lawyer who's always smelling his fingers?
苏珊总在玩手♥机♥
Susan's always on her phone.
乔看起来像穿着爸爸西装的小男孩
Joe looks like a little boy we aring his father's suit.
然后还有尼克
And then there's Nick.
他是怎么回事
What's the deal with him?
有时候他看起来很帅
Some days, he's handsome,
有时候他看起来像巨型牵线木偶
some days, he looks like a giant marionette.
拜托 集中精神
Hmm, come on, focus.
我漏谁了
Who am I missing?
对了 丽莎
Oh, yes. Ha. Lisa.
自以为博学 其实真的很博学的人
The know-it-all wh o actually knows it all.
是的 我也在想你
Yeah, I'm thinking ab out you, too.
因为我能干掉你
'Cause I can take you.
因为我很棒
'Cause Im amazing.
我刚对自己那样说了吗
Did I just say that to myself?
天啊 我有自信和自尊
Oh, my God, I have confidence and self-esteem.
我什么时候变的
When did that kick in?
而且我真的相信 我是最棒的
And I really believe it. I'm the best.
我是最棒的
I'm the best.
没错 面对现实吧
That's right, deal with it.
极品老妈 第六季第九集
所以我今天坐在刑法课上
So I am sitting in my criminal law class today,
打量我的对手
sizing up my competition,
然后我意识到 不知为何
and I realize, out of nowhere,
我充满了自信
I am brimming with confidence.
充满自信啊
Brim... ming.
打扰了 碧翠斯
Excuse me, Beatrice?
我要求不加蛋黄酱 你猜给我上了什么
I asked for no mayo. Guess what I got?
蛋黄酱吗
Mayo?
一大块呢 碧
Gobs of it, Bea.
你要我拿回去吗
Would you like me to take it back?
不 我很饿
No. I'm really hungry.
我只是想说出来
I just wanted to be heard.
感谢你让我参与
Thanks for letting me be a part of this.
瞧瞧你 斥责一个
Look at you, taking down a woman
站了12个小时的女人
who's been on her feet for 12 hours.
充满自信 没人安全
Brimming. No one is safe.
如果你还是很激动
Well, if you're still feeling feisty,
你可以我来房♥子 骂一顿园丁
you can come over to my house and give my gardener the business.
我的球洞区长蘑菇了
I got mushrooms on my putting green.
看起来总算和往常
Seems we've finally turned the corner
抱怨法学院不同了
from the usual complaints about law school.
她会恢复的
She'll circle back.
本周我们要模拟审判
This week, we're doing a mock trial.
教授找了一个真实案例
The professor picked a real court case,
给了我们所有文件 我们要自己审判
gave us all the files and we're gonna try it ourselves.
你能反对吗 我总想反对
Do you get to object? I've always wanted to object.
你在说什么 你一直在反对啊
What are you talking about? That's all you ever do.
我反对
I object.
我还想要更多
I wanted more from that.
我被选为了公诉人
I got picked to be the prosecutor,
马屁精丽莎是辩方律师
and this suck-up Lisa is the defense attorney,
赢了案子的人显然会得到实习机会
Whoever wins the case is clearly going to get the internship.
聪明人笼中死斗
Ooh, smart people cage fight.
塔米牙疼好几天了
Tammy's had a toothache for a couple of days.
我吃饭时很疼
It really hurts when I eat.
香 疼 香 疼
Yummy, ow, yummy, ow.
别吃了
Stop eating.
吃培根三明治停不下来
You don't stop eating a BLT.
你需要我牙医的电♥话♥吗
Do you want me to give you the number to my dentist?
他非常性感
He's really hot.
你的医生都很性感 你是故意这么选的吗
All your doctors are hot. Is that how you pick them?
当然了
Yeah.
我已经预约牙医了
I already have a dentist appointment.
我希望你们谁能送我去
I was hoping one of you could take me.
我们可以玩一天
We could make it a day.
那怎么能算玩呢
How is that a day?
他们可能有鱼缸 温蒂 你眼睛亮了
They probably have a fish tank. Wendy, you brightened a little.
抱歉 我必须上班 玛乔丽不能带你去吗
Sorry, I have to work. Can't Marjorie take you?
不能 套装体面女
Nope. Fancy Pantsuit over here
要去加拿大的荒野出风头
is living it up in the wilds of Canada.
她说的"出风头"是指对300名酒瘾者讲话
By "Living it up," she means I'm speaking to 300 alcoholics.
告诉她们叫什么
Tell them what it's called.
萨斯卡♥通♥戒瘾者欢乐会
The Saskatoon Sober Jamboree.
你忘加"可悲"两字了
You left out the word "Sad."
我送你去看牙医 塔米
I'll take you to the dentist, Tammy.
谢谢 大酱
Thanks, Big Sauce.
知道吗 普通人是不能在欢乐会上讲话的
You know, they don't let just anyone speak at the Jam.
没有鱼缸
No fish tank.
烤猪腰配苹果
Roasted pork loin with apples.
还有可口的配菜
And a lovely side dish.
有些人只会照张相
Some people just take a picture.
我手♥机♥忘车里了
I left my phone in the car.
不然我怎么会看杂♥志♥
Why do you think I'm looking at a magazine?
我们快走吧
Let's get out of here.
你治疗完了吗
You're done already?
还没开始 他们想弄晕我
They haven't even started. They want to knock me out.
因为牙疼吗
For a toothache?
不 比那严重多了 我嘴里一团糟
Oh, no, we're way past that. My mouth is a disaster.
牙龈刮擦 牙根管
There's gum scraping, root canals.
他们想拔掉一颗牙
They want to yank one clean out.
天啊
Oh, man.
我告诉他们我戒瘾了 不能被麻醉
I told them I'm sober and I can't be put under.
你当然可以 戒酒步骤里没说过
Well, sure you can. There's no part of the program
你必须得受苦
that says you're supposed to suffer.
除非你和玛乔丽一起去加拿大
You know, unless you end up in Canada with Marjorie.
不不 去告诉牙医没关系
Oh, no, no. Go tell the dentist it's okay.
但他们还想给我开止疼药
But then they want to give me a prescription for pain pills.
你可以吃药 但你必须小心
You can take pills, but you got to be careful.
那东西很棘手
Those things are tricky.
是的 是的
Right, right. Uh...
我只吃泰勒诺
I'll just stick with the Tylenol.
那药帮我扛过了腿被叉子捅伤
I mean, it got me through getting stabbed in the leg with a fork,
也能帮我扛过这个
it'll get me through this.
你在监狱里过得真苦
Your time inside was rough.
不 那不是在监狱里 那是我试图杀掉
Oh, no, that wasn't prison. I was trying to kill a seagull
落在我大腿上的海鸥
that landed in my lap.
陪审团的女士们和先生们
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,
这个案子的事实很明显
the facts of this case are clear.
有充分的证据表明
There is ample evidence that...
我手部动作太多了吗
Am I moving my hands too much?
我没听你说的一句话
I didn't hear a word you said.
我被你穿我西服的好看模样迷住了
I was mesmerized by how good you look in my suit.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我不知道
Well, I-I don't know.
安吉·哈蒙以前在《法律与秩序》上经常比划
Angie Harmon used to move her arms around a lot on Law & Order.
她还在那部剧里吗
Wha-- She still on that show?
不 被砍了 她去了《妙女神探》
No, it got canceled. She went to Rizzoli & Isles.
那部剧也不播了
Well, that's not on anymore, either.
我们该担心她吗