in fact, a drug dealer, correct?
没错
That's right.
然而警方发现
And yet a car parked in your driveway
一辆停在你车道上的车上有九公斤可♥卡♥因♥
was found to contain nine kilos of cocaine.
那是我罗尼叔叔的车
It's my Uncle Ronnies car.
是2008年去世的
Oh. Would that be
罗纳德·威廉姆斯吗
Ronald Williams, who died in 2008?
你为什么留着他的车
Why are you holding onto his car?
我是个多愁善感的人 哟
I'm a sentimental guy, yo.
法官大人
Your Honor?
少来 格伦
Knock it off, Glen.
抱歉 这太好玩了
Sorry, it's just so fun.
你被捕时 这部手♥机♥在你身上
This phone was on your person when you were arrested.
这是20年的诺基亚8265
It's a 20-year-old Nokia 8265.
这是你的手♥机♥吗
Is this your phone?
是的
Yes.
我还以为你有智能手♥机♥
I'd think youd have a smartphone,
像你这样戴着酷帽子的酷人
cool guy like you with a cool hat.
我喜欢老派风格
Uh, I like to kick it old school?
或者是因为 这样的老款手♥机♥没有GPS
Or is it because an old phone like this has no GPS,
警方就无法追踪你的行动了
making it impossible for the police to track your movements?
实际上 这款手♥机♥被各地的毒贩广泛使用
Is it because, in fact, this phone is widely used
难道不正是因为这些原因吗
by drug dealers everywhere for exactly those reasons?
反对 她在争论
Objection. She's making an argument.
法官大人 被告声称他不是毒贩
Your Honor, the defendant claims he is not a drug dealer,
但他像毒贩那样藏匿毒品
but he hides drugs like a drug dealer,
但他像毒贩那样使用老款手♥机♥
he uses an old phone like a drug dealer.
他像毒贩那样
He rents multiple motel rooms
租了好几间汽车旅馆房♥间 来避免搜查令
to avoid search warrants like a drug dealer.
她从哪儿弄到这些的 文件中都没有
Where'd she get all of this? None of it was in the file.
文件中都有
It was all in the file,
但你的童年太快乐了 你看不到
but your childhood was too happy for you to see it.
那是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
这意味着这就是我成长的世界
It means this is the world I grew up in.
我妈也是个毒贩 哟
My mother was a drug dealer, yo.
说实话
And to be honest,
我也经历过黑暗年代
I've had my share of dark years, too.
你们好奇过我为什么是班里最大的学生吗
Do you ever wonder why I'm the oldest one in this class?
-我有过 -我也是
- I did. - Me, too.
我也是 但我不能问
I wondered as well, but I'm not allowed to ask.
因为我经历了漫长的一段路 才来这里
'Cause it was a long road to get here.
我酗酒 吸毒 曾是脱衣舞♥女♥
I-I drank, I did drugs, I was a stripper.
那跟这一切没有关系 但我都说了
That has nothing to do with this, but now it's out there.
重点是
Point is,
我知道毒贩是如何行事的 这个卑鄙小人有罪
I-I know how drug dealers work, and this scumbag is guilty.
原告陈述到此
The prosecution rests.
顺便说一句 我父母离婚了 拿我当武器
FYI, my parents got divorced and they used me as a weapon,
所以随便了
so whatever.
听起来你好些了
Hey, sounds like you're doing better.
我没有
I'm not.
你得等一会才能服下一颗药 但在那之前
Well, you've got a while before the next pill, but until then,
我买♥♥了冰淇淋 布丁和苹果酱
I've got ice cream, pudding and apple sauce.
给我布丁
Give me pudding.
巧克力味还是奶油糖果味的
Chocolate or butterscotch?
巧克力味 别问蠢问题
Chocolate. Don't ask dumb questions.
好吧 我能吃更多奶油糖果味的了
Fine. More butterscotch for me.
整个世界都在错失美味
You know, the whole world's missing out.
真棒
Yes.
不行
No.
塔米 深入挖掘
Come on, Tammy, dig deep.
谨遵医嘱
Use as directed.
每隔四小时吗
"Every four hours"?
塔米 我买♥♥了些清凉维普
Hey, Tammy, I took a shot at some Cool Whip.
也许会让你的布丁口感更好
Thought it might jazz up your pudding...
四小时 每隔四小时
Four hours! Every four hours!
不是六小时 不是五小时
Not six, not five.
-四小时 -好吧
- Four! - Okay, okay.
咱俩隔着桌子说 我会解释的
Let's just keep this table between us and I'll explain.
理论上没错
While it's technically true
你每隔四小时就要服药
you can have a pill every four hours,
我做了个执行决定
I made an executive decision
来看看能否延长到六小时
to see if we could stretch it to six,
我觉得我们情况很不错
and I think we're doing great.
你为什么要让我受苦
Why would you make me suffer?
因为我爱你
Because I love you.
是吗
You do?
当然了
O-Of course.
过来
Come here.
我还是觉得你能撑到六小时
I still think you can last six hours.
你死定了
You're a dead woman!
别绕到家具后面去
Stop putting furniture between us.
我跟警♥察♥这样玩过几个小时
I've done this with cops for hours.
我可以继续一整晚
I can go all night.
我现在觉得好迷失
I just feel so lost right now.
我还以为我能信任你
I thought I could trust you.
你是最像我姐姐的人了
You're the closest thing I have to a sister.
你可以信任我
You can trust me.
我真的只是在保护你
I'm really just trying to protect you.
这些药可能很危险
These pills can be really dangerous.
我知道 我只是 夹头
I know, I'm just-- headlock!
太刻薄了
That was so mean.
你夹我的头了
You put me in a headlock.
那是拥抱
That was a hug.
你喊了夹头
You yelled "Headlock!"
塔米 几年前 我伤着了我的背
Tammy, a couple years ago, I hurt my back.
他们给我开了这些药 我相信我能应付
They gave me these things and I was convinced I could handle it.
但没过多久 我就从每隔四小时吃一颗药
But it wasn't long before one pill every four hours
变成了每隔一小时吃四颗药
became four pills every one hour.
抱歉 但这病就是个卑鄙的小婊♥子♥
I'm sorry, but this disease is a sneaky little bitch,
我不想你唤醒她
and I just don't want you to wake her up.
我现在好恨你
I hate you right now.
我也爱你
And I love you.
我绝对不想再次上瘾
I definitely don't want to relapse.
已经过了四小时了
So it's been four hours.
你想吃一颗吗
Do you want a pill?
不 我要努力撑到六小时
No. I'm gonna try to make it six.
五个半小时
Five and a half.
-给你 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Thank you.
你想见我吗
You wanted to see me?
是的 克丽丝蒂
Yes, Christy.
谢谢你过来
Thanks for coming.
那天你做得很好
Look, you did a really great job the other day.
格伦好像还在哭
I mean, I think Glen is still weeping.
是 我在垃圾箱里看见了他的帽子
Yeah. I think I saw his hat in the trash.
听着 我想跟你聊聊实习机会的事
So listen, I want to talk to you about the internship.
真的吗
Oh, really?
实习机会 我完全忘了
The internship. I totally forgot about that.
我要给丽莎
I'm giving it to Lisa.
什么 不行 我在模拟法庭中打败了她
What? No. I destroyed her in mock trial.
我知道 但是
I know you did, but...
我知道怎么回事了
I know what's going on here.
你发现我有不光明的过去
You find out I have a sketchy past,
突然 你那傲慢的律所就不欢迎我了
and all of a sudden, I am not welcome at your snooty law firm.
克丽丝蒂 让我说
Christy, if you would allow me...
我辛辛苦苦[屁♥股♥]才来到法学院
I worked my ass off to get here.
对 我说了屁♥股♥ 我曾是脱衣舞♥女♥
And yes, I said "Ass," I was a stripper.
我不知道我为什么一直提起
I don't know why I keep bringing that up.
我的律所乐意在今年夏天
My law firm would like to offer you
向你提供带薪工作
a paying position this summer.
天啊 谢谢
Oh, my God. Thank you.
我不能抱你 但是恭喜你了