I'm not allowed to hug you back, but congratulations.
好吧
Right, right.
我想说出一件心事
I just want to get something off my chest.
三年来 我都误导了你们
For three years, I have misled you all
相信了关于我的一件事
into believing something about me.
她以前是个男人 我跟你说过了
She used to be a man. I told you.
我很难开口
This is very difficult to say,
但是我
but I, um,
我实际上从未看过《绝命毒师》
I never actually watched Breaking Bad.
我知道
I know, I know,
但我就是看不进去
but I just couldn't get into it.
每次你们聊这部剧时 我都在假装
And every time you guys talked about it, I-I was faking.
你们会说
You'd all be like,
海森堡和杰西 我会说
"Heisenberg" And "Jesse," And I'd say,
是啊 很棒的一集
"Yes, great episode."
总之 我感到轻松了 谢谢
Anyway, weight lifted. Thanks.
你最好没撒谎说自己看了《蛋糕战争》
You better not be lying about Cake Wars.
当然没有
Of course not.
还有人想分享吗
Would anyone else like to share?
大家好 我超棒的
Hey, everybody. I am awesome.
抱歉 只是想告诉你们
Sorry, just wanted to let you know.
现在我得去匿名戒瘾会了 回头见
Now I have to go to Gamblers Anonymous. See you.
还有人觉得
Does anybody else think
自信的克丽丝蒂超级烦人吗
confident Christy is super annoying?
我来吧 大家好 我是邦妮 酒瘾者
I'll go. Hi, Bonnie, alcoholic.
你好 邦妮
Hi, Bonnie.
我知道你们不常听我说这话
I know you don't hear this a lot from me,
但我真为自己觉得骄傲
but I am really proud of myself.
我有个坚持戒瘾的朋友 她去治了牙齿
I have a sober friend who had dental work done
需要吃止疼药
and needed pain pills.
她说的是我
She's talking about me.
是我帮她保管药物的
And I was the one who held them for her.
很棒之处在于 一直以来
Now, the amazing thing is, the whole time,
我从未想过一次自己去吃药
I never once thought about taking a pill myself.
我一心照顾我的朋友
All I could think about was taking care of my friend.
这让我有了发现 我已经精通了
And it led me to a discovery, one that I have mastered,
但我想你们可以洗耳恭听了
but I think the rest of you are ready for.
这个项目
This program
重点是帮助别人
is really about helping other people,
通过帮助别人 我帮助了自己
and by helping other people, I helped myself.
想想吧
Think about that.
如果我是第一个认识到这一点的人
And if I'm the first person to recognize that,
就把这当做我送给你们的礼物吧
let it be my gift to you.
我要回加拿大了
I'm going back to Canada.
美剧 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表