Well, you're not leaving me much choice here.
你出狱八周了 没有工作证明
You've been out eight weeks, no proof of employment.
我不知道我怎么能
I don't know how I'm gonna be able...
太迟了吗 我们能说话吗
Is it too late? May we speak?
怎么回事
What is going on here?
我们是塔米·迪芬多夫的品德证人
We are character witnesses for Tammy Diffendorf.
顾问
Counselor.
-其实我还不是一名律师 -快说
- Actually, I'm not really a lawyer yet.... - Just talk.
我们虽然与塔米·迪芬多夫相处甚短
In the short time we have known Tammy Diffendorf,
但她证明了自己是
she has proven herself to be a reliable
我们社区可靠守法的成员
and law-abiding member of our community.
她加入了12步戒瘾计划
She has joined a 12-step program
这里的每一个人都愿意为她担♥保♥
and everyone here is willing to vouch for her...
好了 别说了
Okay, stop.
好吗 这跟品德无关
Okay? This is not about character,
跟工作有关 我无能为力
it's about employment, and there's nothing I can do.
那真荒唐 我要和你的经理说话
Well, that is ridiculous. I want to talk to your manager.
这里不是尼曼商场
This isn't Neiman's.
抱歉 但如果她没有工作
I'm sorry, but if she does not have a job,
她就要重回监狱
she'll goes back to prison.
好吗 如此而已
Okay? That's all there is to it.
她有一份工作
She does have a job.
我的门廊需要粉刷 300美元
I need my porch painted. $300.
我的排水槽需要清理 100美元
And I need my gutters cleaned out. $100.
我有一栋大房♥子 每周来两次
And I've got a big house. Come over two times a week
我们找找茬
and we'll find something wrong with it.
这必须是真正的工作
Now, these have to be real jobs.
我得看到发♥票♥和支票副本
I need to see invoices and copies of checks.
你会拿到的 我们会给她弄到许可证
You'll get them. We'll get her licensed,
弄个网站 做她的名片
put together a website, get her business cards.
妙手塔米
Tammy's Handys.
我们会想名字的
We'll work on the name.
难以置信你们这样做 非常感谢
I can't believe you guys are doing this. Thank you so much.
没事了对吗 我没必要回监狱了
So this is good, right? I don't have to go back to prison?
下周一见
I'll see you next Monday.
-那是新年前夕 -见好就收吧
- No, that's New Year's Eve. - Take the win.
好 周一 周一
Oh, yeah, Monday, Monday.
真棒
Nice!
格斯 去交际吧
Okay, Gus, go mingle.
圣诞夜人真多
Nice crowd for a Christmas Eve.
是吧 我想是的 我又知道什么呢
Right? I guess. Oh, what the hell do I know?
我想到一个给你减轻压力的办法
Hey, I thought of a way to take a little stress off you.
我很乐意 但我有些忙
I'd love to, but I'm kind of busy.
不是那个 你个蠢蛋
Not that, you dumbass.
我想着也许我们可以
I'm thinking maybe we kick the wedding bells
推迟婚礼
down the road a notch.
你想推迟婚礼吗
You want to put the wedding off?
不是取消 婚礼还是要办的
Not forever, it's gonna happen,
但我们为婚礼花的钱
but all the money we're spending on that
可以用到酒吧里
could be put into this.
你确定吗
You sure?
圣诞快乐 我暂时不跟你结婚了
Merry Christmas, I'm not marrying you.
我的胃酸倒流刚消失了
I think my acid reflux just went away.
我爱你
I love you.
邦妮 你错过了好多好戏
Hey, Bonnie, you're missing all the fun.
-我马上回来 -好
- I'll be right back. u202d- All right.
外套不错啊
Wow, nice jacket.
吉尔送我的
Jill gave it to me.
她说价值25美元 我信了
She said it was $25 and I believe her.
我喜欢 邦妮 喵完美
I love it, Bonnie. It's purrrr-fect.
别那样说了
Please stop saying that.
-轮到我了 -做好准备
- My turn. - Get ready.
护士饼干罐
Oh! A nurse cookie jar.
谢谢
Thank you.
等等 看看里面
Wait, look inside.
还有饼干
And cookies, yum.
不只是饼干
Not just cookies.
这是你祖母著名的薄荷酥皮饼干
Those are your grandmother's famous peppermint meringues
她只在圣诞节做
she only made at Christmas.
我祖母从来不做饼干
My grandmother never made cookies.
她是个酒鬼 开枪打掉了自己的脚趾
She was a drunk who shot off her own toe.
你在纽瓦克市的多米尼克表哥不这么想
Well, your cousin Dominic in Newark begs to differ.
我没有多米尼克表哥
I don't have a cousin Dominic.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我在脸书上找到了你的黑帮亲戚
I found your whole mobbed-up family on Facebook.
废物管理 眨眨眼
Waste management? Wink, wink.
那是另一个温蒂·哈里斯
You got the wrong Wendy Harris,
但是谢谢你
but thank you.
你真贴心
It was really thoughtful.
为自己着想
Do yourself a favor
永远不要再谈论我那边的亲戚
and never talk about that side of my family again.
打开我的礼物
Open mine, open mine.
我好奇是谁送的
Ooh, I wonder who it's from.
《上帝 你在吗 是我 玛格丽特》
Are You There, God? It's Me, Margaret.
记得吗 你把它藏在床垫下
Remember? You would hide it under your mattress
我们每晚都给对方念书
and we would read it to each other every night.
塔米 我爱这本书
Tammy, I loved this book.
做得好 亲爱的
Good job, honey.
你真是一个很棒的神秘圣诞老人
Yeah, you really nailed Secret Santa.
吉尔
Oh, Jill,
他们没去掉价格标签
they left the price tag on this.
我知道
I know.