谁知道酒吧会失败
Who knew a bar could fail?
酒吧啊
A bar.
是啊 很可惜我们都戒酒了
Yeah, it's too bad we're all sober.
光靠这桌人就能让那地方变金山
This table alone could turn that place into a gold mine.
亚当的酒吧没失败
Adam's bar hasn't failed;
只是还没成功而已
it's just a success waiting to happen.
你的发型也是
Yeah, so's your hairstyle.
-别取笑我室友 -没关系
- Hey, go easy on my roommate. - Nah, it's okay.
我正确的时候她总对我很刻薄
She's mean to me when I'm right.
我觉得克丽丝蒂不想让你吃她的薯条
I don't think Christy would want you eating her fries.
她不在乎
She doesn't care.
看看外面
Oh, take a peek outside.
我明白
I understand.
我在尽快吃
I'm eating them as fast as I can.
总之 亚当整天独自坐在酒吧中亏钱
Anyway, Adam sits alone in the bar all day, losing money,
然后他回家满腹怨气
then he comes home like a big grump truck
全发泄在我身上
and dumps it all on me.
你为什么不去那里陪他
Why don't you go over there and keep him company?
好主意 玛乔丽
Oh, great idea, Marjorie.
你要我坐在酒吧中生气沮丧吗
You want me angry, frustrated, and sitting in a bar?
总比坐在我身边生气沮丧好
Beats angry, frustrated, and sitting next to me.
这才是爱情最重要的一点
That's what being in a relationship is:
患难与共
showing up for the hard parts.
才怪
Boo.
我知道你需要什么 我知道我们都需要什么
I know what you need. I know what we all need.
达拉的拥抱
A hug from Dhara.
那是你的马吗
Is that your horse?
不 马叫萨阿♥拉♥
No, that's Zahara.
你以安吉丽娜·朱莉的女儿命名的
You got that from Angelina Jolie's daughter.
那名字是我先起的
I had that name first.
达拉是一位来自印度的非凡灵女
Dhara's this incredible spiritual lady from India
她坐飞机满世界拥抱人
who flies around the world hugging people.
她抱你时 会带走你的全部烦恼
And when she does, it takes all your problems away.
他们称她为拥抱女士
They call her the Hug Lady.
监狱里也有个拥抱女士
We had a hug lady in prison.
她不会带走你的全部烦恼
She did not take all your problems away.
除了我一半的午餐外 我还错过了什么
Other than half my lunch, what'd I miss?
不 不对烟民重述
Nope, no recaps for smokers.
拜托
Oh, come on.
你总是这样
Look, you keep doing this.
你出去抽烟
You go out to smoke,
然后我们得重述刚谈过的事
and then we got to repeat everything we just talked about.
有些人说的话第一遍就不值得听
Some of the things people are saying in here aren't worth hearing the first time.
给我暗示一下 拜托了
Give me a hint. Please?
翻篇了
Moving on.
她明天在旧金山办活动
She's having an event in San Francisco tomorrow,
我要去见她
and I'm gonna go see her.
她要见谁
Who's she gonna see?
自己根据上下文猜 烟鬼
Figure it out from context, Smokey.
吉尔 你要去见能解决你全部烦恼的
Well, Jill, how interesting that you're gonna go see
来自印度的灵女真是太有趣了
the Hug Lady from India who solves all your problems.
懦弱
So weak.
不参加互助会也能解决我的全部烦恼
Something that can solve all my problems without a meeting?
我参加
I'm in.
别误会了
Don't take this the wrong way,
但你们是羔羊
but you people are sheep.
-我去 -我也去
- I'll go. - Me, too.
咩
Baa...
如果我去旧金山
If I commit to this trip to San Francisco,
我们能坐电车吗
can we ride a cable car?
老天啊
Good Lord.
拜托 妈妈 你比任何人都需要洗涤心灵
Come on, Mom, you need a spiritual reboot more than anyone.
不只是这桌上的人
And not just at this table.
任何人
Anyone.
虽然我很想开两小时车
As much as I'd love to drive two hours
去见一个浑身是细菌的欺诈师
to get a hug from a con artist who's covered in germs,
我还是不去了
I'll pass.
好 所有人都去 除了邦妮
Okay, everybody's in but Bonnie.
我还在等着确认电车的事
Uh, I'm still waiting for confirmation on that cable car.
我们可以坐该死的电车
We can ride the damn cable car.
看吧 我坚持立场 得到了满足
See that? I hung in there and got my needs met.
我跟你的猫学了很多
I've really learned a lot from your cats.
极品老妈 第六季第十二集
快点 克丽丝蒂 我想去拥抱
Hurry up, Christy, I want to get my hug on.
天啊 她进这辆车会闻起来像烟灰缸
Oh, God, she's gonna get in this car smelling like a ashtray.
你们一个人坐前面吧 免得我受苦
One of you come up front so I don't have to suffer.
所以后面两人受苦 好让你一人不受苦吗
So two of us should have to suffer instead of one of you?
对
Yeah.
我可不想穿着臭纱丽[印度服饰]
I do not want to walk into a highly spiritual environment
走进高灵能环境
wearing a stinky sari.
你为什么要穿纱丽
Why are you wearing a sari?
这叫文化挪用 玛乔丽
It's called cultural appropriation, Marjorie.
我们都该这样做
We're all supposed to do it.
我敢打赌这能让我多抱10秒
I bet it buys me an extra ten seconds of hug time, too.
-呕 -怎么了
- Ugh. - What?
你真臭
You reek.
拜托 有那么糟糕吗
Oh, come on. Is it really that bad?
有
Yes.
我其实挺喜欢
I kind of like it,
但我迫于压力要附和群体
but I feel compelled to support the group.
你为什么穿着纱丽
Why are you wearing a sari?
-她认为... -不对烟民重述
- She was thinking... - No recaps for smokers.
某人需要多抱抱
Oy, someone needs an extra-long hug.
所以我才穿纱...
Well, that's why I wore a sar-- Oh!
卡拉OK夜怎么样
How about a karaoke night?
人们喜欢卡拉OK夜
People love a karaoke night.
想不出比这更糟的主意了
Can't think of anything worse.
迪斯科夜
Disco night.
我错了
I was wrong.
冷知识夜
Trivia night.
烂主意是什么
What is a horrible idea?
你的建议没有一条
None of your suggestions fit
符合我的初衷
what I'm trying to do here.
我有愿景
I have a vision.
我也有愿景
I have a vision, too.
空酒吧的愿景
It's of an empty bar.
我有迈克
Hey, I got Mike.
我是迈克
Hi, I'm Mike.
迈克
Hi, Mike.
让我问你一件事
Hey, let me ask you something.
来点卡拉OK的话 你的酒吧体验
Wouldn't your bar experience be brightened
难道不会更佳吗
with a little karaoke?
拜托 亚当
Come on, Adam,
当我卡莉·西蒙的詹姆士·泰勒
be James Taylor to my Carly Simon.
-知 -不
- Mock - No
更
Ing
不
No
鸟
Bird
不
No.
知更鸟
Mockingbird now
各位
Everybody
-你是否听过 -你是否听过
- Have you heard - Uh, have you heard
他会给我买♥♥
He's gonna buy me
-他会给你买♥♥ -一只知更鸟
- He's gonna buy you - A mockingbird
看 亲爱的 全酒吧的人都在唱
Look, honey, the whole bar's into it.
-如果知更鸟不叫 -鸟不叫
- If that mockingbird don't sing - Bird don't sing.
再唱我就不让你喝了
I will cut you off.
我不想要噱头 我只想要酒吧
I don't want gimmicks, I just want a bar.
但我们在纳帕谷
But we're in Napa,
百万红酒庄之乡
land of a million wineries.
如果你想要人们来这里 而不是别处喝