If you want people to come drink here instead,
你就要提供一些不同的东西
you need to offer them something different.
我提供了 我们不卖♥♥红酒
I do. We don't serve wine.
如果这是个体育酒吧 你至少要...
Well, if it's a sports bar, you should at least...
再说一次 这不是体育酒吧
Again, it's not a sports bar.
这是体育爱好者的酒吧
It's a bar for people who like sports.
你只不过用更多字形容了同一样东西
Well, y-you're just saying the same thing with more words.
那是什么意思
What does that even mean?
意思是看不看比赛随你
It means you can watch the game or not!
非常轻松
It's very relaxing.
现在不轻松 但通常很轻松
Well, not right now, but usually.
我只是想帮你
I'm just trying to help you.
我不需要你的帮助
I don't want your help.
好吧 我走了
Fine, I'm out of here.
这是你的第一个好主意
First good idea you've had.
我很高兴又只剩我们了
I'm glad it's back to just us.
自从内曼百货在佩塔卢马
I haven't been this excited
开了奥莱店以后 我还没这么激动过
since Neiman's opened an outlet in Petaluma.
你去奥莱店吗
You go to outlets?
不去
No.
但那让我常去的内曼百货少了很多平民
But it got a lot of riffraff out of my Neiman's.
塔米 你视野好
Tammy, you've got the view.
我们离门还有多远
How far away from the door are we?
大概还有40咔里
I'm gonna say about 40 klicks.
而且我不知道"咔里"是什么意思
I'm gonna also say I don't know what a "Klick" Is.
我在达拉的网页上读到过
I read on Dhara's website
如果我们进去时有明确的期望
that we'll get more out of our hug
我们就能从拥抱中受益更多
if we have a clear intention going in.
好主意
That's a good idea.
我们何不写下来
Why don't we all write them down?
期望是什么 像是愿望吗
What's an intention? Like a wish?
不 达拉不是生日蜡烛
No. Dhara's not a birthday candle.
期望是集中精力
An intention is more like a focused desire
希望某事有好结果
for a positive outcome.
听起来就是愿望
Sounds like a wish.
你想抄我吗
Are you trying to copy mine?
不 我只是在伸展
No, I'm just stretching.
这是浪费期望
That's a waste of an intention.
我想要奥迪可以直接买♥♥
I mean, I can just buy another Audi.
好了
Done.
你的期望是戒烟吗
Is yours to quit smoking?
不是 我期望我认识的人都开始吸烟
No. It's for everyone I know to start smoking.
你的期望是什么 玛乔丽
What's yours, Marjorie?
我期望缓解失去维克托之痛
I want to release the pain of losing Victor
同时不失去我对他的爱
without letting go of my love for him.
这比WiFi信♥号♥♥更强有意义多了
That's way more enlightened than better Wi-Fi.
-跳过我 -塔米呢
- Skip me. - Tammy?
-很傻的 -告诉我们
- Oh, it's dumb. - Oh, tell us.
好 我期望我爱自己
Okay, I want to love myself
就像爱你们一样多
as much as I love you guys.
天啊 为什么每个人都比我好
God, why is everybody's better than mine?
没人问我 但我的期望是
Well, no one asked, but my intention is
被听到和看到...
to be seen and heard by...
嘘 发♥票♥的人来了
Shh, shh! Here comes the guy with the tickets.
你们有几人
How many in your group?
五人
Five.
这事定了吗 我们都能被拥抱吗
So, it's official? We're all getting hugs?
你们会得到票 如果继续排队
You get a ticket, and if you stay in this line
你们将是第873号♥
you'll be number... 873.
这要等多久
How long is that gonna take?
从现在起大概要等四个小时
Waiting time from this point is approximately four hours.
四个小时
Four hours?
我来
I'll handle this.
打扰了 梅森
Excuse me... Mason.
感谢你的免费票
Thank you for the free ticket.
有没有什么
Um, is there some sort of
灵能快速通道
spiritual fast-pass?
《观点》的那个女人都不行
Didn't work for the women on The View,
你更不能行了
it's not gonna work for you.
邦妮 怎么了
Bonnie, what's going on?
我刚和亚当大吵一架
I just had a huge fight with Adam.
发生了什么
What happened?
我去酒吧给他提了
I went down to the bar and gave him
很多怎样成功的好点子
all these great ideas about how to make it a success,
而他一直在说"不"
and he was all: No, no, no, no.
"那不是我的愿景"
I mean... "It's not my vision."
所以感谢你的高明提议
So, thanks for your brilliant advice.
我让你过去陪着他
Hey, I told you to go there and be with him.
我从没让你去解决问题
I never said try to fix it.
让他自己想清楚
Let him figure it out for himself
哦
Oh.
你只要支持他就好了
and just support him.
我说了"哦"
I said, "Oh."
他是个巫师
He's a wizard.
-甘道夫 -他很老
- Gandalf. - He's really old.
甘道夫
Gandalf.
-他有长长的白胡子 -甘道夫
- He has a long, white beard. - Gandalf.
如果是甘道夫 我们会欢呼
If it were Gandalf, we'd all say "Yay,"
然后煎熬会停止
and this hell would stop.
他是《哈利·波特》里的人物
He's in the Harry Potter books.
-哈利·波特 -妈呀
- Harry Potter. - Oh, my God.
与"冯布利多"押韵
Rhymes with "Fumbledore."
本布利多 克布利多
Bumbledore. Crumbledore.
邓布利多
Dumbledore!
从没听过他 但这游戏很好玩
Never heard of him, but this game is fun.
你这个也说错了 我去抽烟了
You're wrong about that, too. I'm gonna go smoke.
好 轮到我了
All right, my turn.
这个了不起的女人发起了...
Amazing woman who started the...
哈丽特·塔布曼
Harriet Tubman.
-答对了 -是的
- Yay! - Yes!
超级性感的演员
Uh, super sexy actor.
-约翰·马尔科维奇 -对了 -厉害
- John Malkovich. - Yes! - Incredible.
-发现了 -伽利略
- Uh, discovered... - Galileo!
也许我们该拥抱你
Maybe we should be hugging you.
最后一批人要进了 把票拿出来
Okay, final groups going in. Have your tickets out.
我们要进去了
Ah, we're going in.
祝你们体验愉快
Have a beautiful experience.
票在谁手里
Who has our ticket?
-祝你们体验愉快 -克丽丝蒂
- Have a beautiful experience. - Christy.
-祝你们体验愉快 -请出示票
- Have a beautiful experience. - Ticket.
抱歉 出了点情况
Uh, sorry, we have a bit of a situation here.
我们组里拿票的人
The person in our group who has the ticket
离开了一会儿
is-- just stepped away for a moment.
那你们就没办法体验愉快了
Well, then, you are not gonna have a beautiful experience.
大伙儿呢
Hey. Where is everyone?
在里面拥抱
Inside, getting hugged.
你们没必要等我
You guys didn't have to wait for me.
有必要 票在你那里
Yes, we did. You have the ticket.
不
Oh, no. Oh. Ugh.
在这里 我们可以进去了
Ah, here it is. We can go now.
太迟了 他们关门了
It's too late. They closed the doors.
也许如果我解释
Well, maybe if I explain...
我们试过了 在招待员脱下他们的背心
We tried. And that was before the ushers took off their vests
开始玩沙袋游戏之前
and started playing hacky sack.
抱歉各位
Sorry, guys.
眨着大大的蓝眼睛也救不了你
Mm-mm. Batting those big blue eyes is not gonna save you.
我不知道 这对我好像有效果
I don't know, it's kinda working on me.
再做一次
Do it again.
达拉一年才来一次 这都被你毁了
Dhara comes once a year, and you ruined it.
-吉尔 -不
- Jill... - No.
自从她开始抽烟后 我们就一直在等她