Ever since she started smoking, all we do is wait for her.
我们没法说完话
We can't finish a conversation,
没法准时走
we can't leave on time,
没法拥有一辈子一次的
we can't have a once in a lifetime opportunity
获得该死的内心平静的机会
to achieve inner frickin' peace!
我真的很抱歉
I am so, so sorry.
比起我们 你更在乎该死的烟
You care more about your damn cigarettes than you do us.
但那没关系
But that's okay.
你继续抽烟
You go on smoking
我们继续等你等到花儿都谢了
and we'll go on waiting and waiting and waiting for you.
我们减少损失 回家吧
Let's just cut our losses and go home.
-坐电车 -好 坐电车
- Cable car. - Fine, cable car!
我知道现在时机不合适
I know this is bad timing, but...
但你们能等我去上个厕所吗
can you wait while I go pee?
-天啊 我要 -不
- Oh, my God, I'm gonna... - No.
-不 -放开我
- Oh, no, no! - Get off... get off of me!
你给老娘回来
You come back here!
谢谢 回头再来
Thanks. Come again.
一定要来哦
Please.
曾经我以为
You know, there was a time
我可以靠我的歌♥声做出一番事业
I thought I might do something with my singing voice.
然后我把我女友肚子搞大了
Then I got my girlfriend pregnant.
所以
So, instead
接下来30年里 我都在爬电线杆
I spent the next 30 years climbing telephone poles.
真难熬
Yeah, that's rough.
我是郡里的线路工人
I am a lineman for the county
我在主干道上开车
And I drive the main road
在阳光下寻找
Searching in the sun for the...
你声音真好听 真浪费
Beautiful voice, what a waste.
你觉得邦妮说得对吗
Hey, you think Bonnie's right?
我该对这里改造一番吗
Should I make some changes to this place?
不 我喜欢现在这样
Nah, I like it the way it is.
别担心 消息会传出去的
Don't worry, word's gonna spread.
谁来传啊 你总是在这里
Who's gonna tell 'em? You're always here.
不好
Uh-oh.
不 没事
No, it's okay.
我只是来说 我错了
I just came to say I was wrong.
这是你的酒吧 你的愿景
This is your place, your vision,
我不该试图改变它
and I shouldn't have tried to change it.
我很感激
I appreciate that.
我就打算安静♥坐♥在这里支持你
I'm just gonna sit here, quietly, and support you.
好
Cool.
好吧 做点什么 什么都行
Okay, do something, do anything.
玩你的手♥机♥
Play with your phone.
好吧
Okay, fine.
指南针
Compass.
你在我北边
You are north of me.
我去点评网签到
Ooh, I'll check in on Yelp.
邦妮·P在AJ木桶作坊
"Bonnie P. Is at AJ's Barrelworks."
你只有一条点评
You only have one review.
是我
That's me.
只有四星吗 迈克
Only four stars, Mike?
我担心如果我给五星 这里会挤满了人
I worried if I gave it five, the place would be packed.
我们可不想那样
Yeah, we wouldn't want that.
你将得到五星评论
Well, you are about to get a five-star review.
AJ木桶作坊拥有你想在邻家酒吧
AJ's Barrelworks is everything you're looking for
找到的一切
in a neighborhood bar.
我敢说你走进这个精心修复的木桶厂
I dare you to walk into this lovingly restored barrel factory
就肯定想坐下来喝一杯
and not want to sit down and have a drink.
这里还有一只狗狗
There's even a dog,
你这辈子见过的最可爱的狗狗
the cutest dog you've ever seen in your life.
比赛开始了 但你也不用看
The game's on, but it's not on.
当你在这里时
And when you're here,
世界仿佛远在千里之外
the world feels a million miles away.
我懂了 亲爱的
I get it, honey.
卡拉OK绝对会毁了这里
Karaoke would totally ruin this place.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们看着我 好像我是局外人
You're looking at me like I'm not a part of this.
你是个可怕的人
You are a terrible person.
你糟糕
You're awful,
你是个损友 自私
you're a bad friend, you're selfish,
你的一只耳朵比另一只更大
and one of your ears is bigger than the other.
我怎么没注意过
How did I not notice that?
那是另一个缺点 你什么都不注意
That's another thing-- you never notice anything.
能给我一些卫生纸吗
Would you please pass me some toilet paper?
好的
Oh, sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
我说到哪里了
Where was I?
对 没人喜欢你
Oh, yeah, nobody likes you.
包括温蒂
Not even Wendy.
包括温蒂
Not even Wendy.
天啊 是你
Oh, my God, it's you.
我
I...
能抱我一下吗
Can I have a hug?
让我先洗手
Just let me wash my hands first.
快啊 快啊
Come on, come on!
还剩三秒钟
Three seconds on the clock.
抢断不错 球断下来了
The snap is good, the ball is down.
右边路 他没进球
Wide right, he missed it!
真棒
Yeah!
等我有了另一个顾客 我就把你赶走
As soon as I get another customer, I'm kicking you out.
我一直在憋着 想等赢了后去尿一泡幸运尿
All right, I've been holding onto this lucky pee for the win.
现在就只是尿尿了
Now it's just pee.
我今天真的很享受看着你
I've really enjoyed watching you today.
有些奇怪 迈克
Little creepy, Mike.
不是那样的
Not like that.
你回来
It just blew me away
跟他道歉 这让我大吃一惊
how you came back and apologized.
你像是真心的
And you, like, meant it.
是啊 我做错时会承认
Yeah, when I'm wrong, I like to own it.
我做错时就强词夺理
When I'm wrong, I just dig in.
我以前也是
That used to be me.
我承认自己有错之前会逃出州外
I would move out of state before I'd admit I was wrong.
我真的在图森住了两年
Literally spent two years in Tucson
就为了避免说 也许你是对的
to avoid saying, "Maybe you were right."
那里阳光灿烂 记得带帽子
Very sunny, bring a hat.
关键是 我几年前开始参加匿名戒瘾会
Point is, I started going to AA a few years ago.
现在我到处道歉
Now I'm apologizing left and right.
你猜怎么
And you know what?
这让我的生活更好了
It's made my life better.
你戒瘾了 而你未婚夫开了家酒吧
Wow. You're sober and your fiancé opened a bar?
别让我开始吐槽
Yeah, don't get me started.
我得走了
Well, I got to go.
我走时我老婆很生气
The wife was pretty steamed when I left.
希望她跟你一样 直接说我是对的
Wish she was like you and would just say I was right.
你是对的吗
Were you?
不是
No.
你不会开车回家吧
You're not gonna drive home, are you?
我住在街对面
I live across the street.
但你说得对 我不该开车
But you're right, I shouldn't drive.
绝对不该
Yeah, definitely not.
迈克去哪了
Where'd Mike go?
他回家了 他把钥匙留下了
He went home. He left his keys.
真棒 我们把他的车卖♥♥了 付点账单吧
Great, let's sell his car and pay some bills.
真奇怪 我们还站在队伍里
It's so weird how we're still standing in line
虽然现在已经没有队伍了
and there isn't even a line anymore.
我希望克丽丝蒂没事
I hope Christy's okay.
她当然没事
Of course she's okay.
她在抽烟
She's smoking.
我要去告诉她 她可以坐巴士回家
And I'm gonna tell her she can go get home on the bus.
吉尔 冷静点