Jill, calm down.
这样说什么时候有用过
When has saying that ever worked?
有点气势 温蒂
Be taller, Wendy!
克丽丝蒂
Christy!
你好 吉尔
Hello, Jill.
你被抱了
You got hugged!
是的
Yeah.
怎么回事
How the hell did that happen?!
我给了她卫生纸
I gave her toilet paper.
好吧 这玩意儿真牢
Okay, that thing's really on there.
感觉如何
Okay, so how was it?
说实话 这改变了我的人生
Honestly, it was kinda life-changing.
你可以轻描淡写一点
You could've downplayed it a little.
我已经这样做了
I did.
有那么整整一分钟
For one solid minute,
达拉对我全神贯注
Dhara gave me her full attention
这让我感觉很有价值
and it made me feel so... valued.
我为你欢呼
Well, yippee for you.
这让我意识到 我没给你们
It made me realize I haven't been giving you guys
应得的关注
the attention you deserve.
我不顾及你们 总是迟到
I'm inconsiderate, I'm always late,
就算我和你们在一起时 我的大脑也在想别的
and even when I am with you, my head's in a different place.
我一直都在这样说
That's exactly what I've been saying.
吉尔 你是为了拥抱而来
Jill, you came here for a hug
你会得到的
and you're gonna get one.
接下来一分钟里 只有你和我
For the next minute, it's just you and me.
但你只是个普通人
But you're just a regular person.
那有什么用
What's that gonna do?
过来
Come here.
这好奇怪
Okay, this is weird.
这并不糟糕
Oh, well, it's not terrible.
这实际上挺好的
It's actually kinda nice.
发生了一些事
Something's happening.
我爱你 克丽丝蒂
I love you, Christy.
我想我爱所有人
I think I love everybody.
天啊 现在我记得我的意图了
Oh, God, now... now I remember what my intention was.
我只是真的想要一个拥抱
I just really wanted a hug.
你意识到我的耳朵有什么奇怪之处吗
Have you ever noticed anything strange about my ears?
大耳朵还是小耳朵
The big one or the little one?
真是个惊喜
Hey, this is a surprise.
克丽丝蒂最近处于快乐的精神世界里
Christy's been in such a happy spiritual place lately,
我得离她远点
I had to get away from her.
别担心 这里没有快乐的人
Well, don't worry, no happy people here.
就连迈克也不来了
Even Mike stopped coming.
我其实今天看到了迈克
I actually saw Mike today.
在哪
Yeah, where?
我参加的匿名戒瘾会
My AA meeting.
真的吗
Seriously?
是的 显然我说的话听起来是真的
Yeah. Evidently something I said rang true.
说得好 播撒戒瘾的强尼
Nice work, Johnny Applesober.
这地方真酷
This place is cool.
欢迎
Hey, welcome.
闭上嘴
Keep your mouth shut.
我们在点评网上看到了这家店
Hi, we read about you on Yelp.
狗狗在哪
Where's the dog?
就在这附近
Oh, he's around here somewhere.
格斯
Gus?
-施展魅力吧 狗子 -天啊
- Turn on the charm, boy. - Oh, my God.
好啊 宝贝
Oh! Hi, baby.
你们喝什么
What are you drinking?
这是我们来纳帕谷的第三天
This is our third day in Napa.
除了红酒 什么都行
Anything but wine.
亲爱的 没问题
Honey, they get it.
美剧 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表