-塔米 酒瘾者 -塔米
- Hi. Tammy, alcoholic. - Hi, Tammy.
我依然有些慌乱
Whew. I'm still a little rattled.
我今天在沙拉吧排队
I'm standing in line at the salad bar today,
背后站着一名警♥察♥
and there's this cop behind me.
不用说 我刚出狱 有些疑神疑鬼
So, of course, fresh out of jail, I get paranoid.
我的手开始抖 鹰嘴豆滚出盘子
My hands start shaking, chickpeas rolling off the plate.
非常害怕
Freaked me out so much,
我没要小玉米就走了
I left without getting any of those itty-bitty corncobs,
我专为小玉米去的
which is the whole reason I went.
我下半辈子难道要
I mean, am I gonna spend the rest of my life
一直杯弓蛇影 担心再被关起来吗
looking over my shoulder, afraid they're gonna lock me up again?
我不能回监狱
I can't go back to jail.
里面没小玉米
There's no tiny corn there.
而且别人会捅你
And people stab you.
总之 谢谢
Anyway, thanks.
还有人想分享吗
Would anyone else like to share?
克丽丝蒂 酒瘾者
Hi. Christy, alcoholic.
克丽丝蒂
Hi, Christy.
我今天本不想来互助会
I was so not planning on coming to the meeting today.
我不用上学 不用上班
I mean, I had no school, no work,
我只想躺在沙发上
and all I wanted to do was lie on the couch
连续看《神厨》
and binge-watch Chopped.
顺便说句 我上那节目一定很棒
P.S. I would be great on that show.
不知道有多少次我打开冰箱
I can't tell you how many times I've opened up the fridge
发现只有小熊软糖 玉米饼和芥末了
and all I had was gummy bears, tortillas and mustard.
那是个艰难的感恩节
That was a challenging Thanksgiving.
但转眼之间 我开始穿鞋
But next thing I knew, I was putting my shoes on,
上车 开来这里
getting in the car and driving here.
难以置信 我有清醒脚
I can't believe it; I have sober feet.
它们知道我该去哪
They know where I'm supposed to be,
即使我不想去
even when I don't want to be there.
清醒脚
Sober feet.
总之 就这么多
Anyway, that's all.
很高兴能来这里
Really glad to be here.
-还有人吗 -我来
- Anyone else? - u202dI'll go.
-邦妮 酒瘾者 -邦妮
- Hi. Bonnie, alcoholic. - Hi, Bonnie.
我未婚夫的酒吧终于扭亏为盈了
Well, my fiancé's bar has finally turned a corner.
亚当很忙 我有了很多空闲时间
So, with Adam busy, I have a lot of time to myself,
在我喝酒时 这会很危险
which, when I drank, could be dangerous,
但现在挺不错的
but now is kind of nice.
我可以吃任何东西 看任何电影
I can eat what I want, see any movie I want.
天啊 这是我人生中第一次
By golly, for the first time in my life,
可以自私点
I get to be a little selfish.
太简单了
Too easy.
拜托 清醒脚
Come on. "Sober feet."
这是戒酒神梗
That's recovery gold right there.
但我看了诺拉 一点反应没有
But I look over at Nora, I get nothing.
没微笑 没眨眼 甚至没手指枪
Not a smile, not a wink, not even a finger gun.
亲爱的 粘人不适合你
You know, sweetie, needy's not a good color on you.
想偶尔被互助对象表扬不叫粘人
It's not needy to want an "Attaboy" from my sponsor once in a while.
我总是给互助对象完全的关注
I always give my sponsees my full attention.
得了吧 上周我分享时你一直在睡觉
Oh, please. You slept through my entire share last week.
我是在冥想
I was meditating.
你的密咒是"我醒着"吗
Is your secret mantra, "I'm awake"?
一针见血 大酱 我们在家
Spot-on, Big Sauce. She does the same thing
看《警♥察♥世家》时她也这样
when we're at home watching Blue Bloods.
我只有那样才能让你闭嘴
Well, it's the only way I can get you to stop talking.
唐尼·沃尔伯格出镜时我确实话多
I do get chatty when Donnie Wahlberg's on camera.
我感觉他是个有魅力的人
I just have a feeling he's a fascinating person.
好 咖啡壶干净了 我走了
All right, coffee pot is clean. I'm out of here.
诺拉
Hey, Nora!
精彩的分享
Awesome share.
你的话总是让我受益良多
I always get so much out of what you have to say.
谢谢
Thanks.
不堪入目
Well, that was hard to watch.
她知道规矩
She knows how it works.
我喜欢你的分享
"Hey, I liked your share."
谢谢 我也喜欢你的分享
"Thanks. I liked your share, too."
我喜欢你今天的分享
Well, I liked your share today.
谢谢 温蒂 我也喜欢你的分享
Thank you, Wendy. I liked your share, too.
我没分享
I didn't share.
表扬你
Attaboy.
极品老妈 第六季第十四集
现在死多少人了
What's the body count so far?
假如拉拉队员不能缝上自己的头的话
Well, assuming that cheerleader can't sew her head back on,
-那就五个了 -是的
- we're up to five. - Yeah.
她的头在地板上 但她的手依然以为她活着
Her head's on the floor, but her hands still think she's alive.
现在能看了吗
Is it safe to look now?
等等
Hang on.
好了
All clear.
你们真差劲
You guys suck!
运动员被护裆伤了
The-the jock gets it in the jockstrap.
编剧真有才
Now, that's good writing.
-难以置信 -怎么了
- Unbelievable. -What?
我一小时前给诺拉发了短♥信♥ 她仍然没回
I texted Nora an hour ago, and she still hasn't responded.
所以我为了
So I paused the movie
没发生的事暂停了电影吗
for something that idn't actually happen?
是的
Yeah.
你为什么痴迷于得到诺拉的承认
Why are you so obsessed with Nora's approval?
因为她很出名吗
I mean, is it 'cause she's famous or something?
她不出名 她为本地新闻报天气
She's not famous; she does the weather for the local news.
而且联合主持了纳帕谷感恩节游♥行♥
And cohosts the Napa Valley Thanksgiving Day Parade.
两个台都有播呢
It's on two channels.
克丽丝蒂一直痴迷于得到承认
Christy's always been an approval junkie.
在高中 她班里有个人不喜欢她
In high school, if there was one person in her class
然后她与那个人上♥床♥了
that didn't like her, that's who she'd have sex with.
成功了
Hey, it worked.
你应该学学《邦妮之书》
You should take a page from the Book of Bonnie.
她从不在乎别人的想法
She never cares what people think.
她应该在乎
She should.
看吧 你说这话 我不在乎
See, you say that; don't care.
看 是诺拉
Oh, look, it's Nora.
她给你打电♥话♥吗
She called you?
放松 是吉尔
Relax. It's Jill.
怎么了
What's up?
慢慢说
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Slow down.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
发生了什么
What happened?
有人闯进了她家 我们这就来
Someone broke into her house. Uh, we're on our way.
好 听着 如果警♥察♥问
Okay, listen, if the police ask any questions,
我今晚一直在和你们看电影
I was here with you all night watching movies.
你本来就在和我们看电影
You were watching a movie with us.
很好 就这样说
Oh, good, say it just like that.
我一直在想 如果我早回家十分钟
I just keep thinking, if I'd gotten home ten minutes earlier,
他们可能还在家里
maybe they still would've been in here.
我可能横尸地板
I could be lying on the floor dead.
但你的手不知道 依然在抽搐
But your hands don't know it yet, so they're still twitching.
别说了
Quit it.
很高兴你没事 他们偷走了什么
We're just glad you're okay. What'd they get?
没放在保险箱里的珠宝
Oh, all the jewelry that wasn't in the safe
以及闲钱碗里的所有东西
and everything from the loose cash bowl.
-什么 -你知道大家有个碗
- The what? - You know how you have a bowl
里面放着零钱和纽扣吗
with loose pennies and buttons in it?
吉尔放的是20块和50块
Jill does that with 20s and 50s.
那是为了给小费 打发要糖者和摩♥门♥教♥徒
It's for tips, trick-or-treaters or Mormons.
里面有多少钱
How much was in there?
我不知道 几英寸厚吧
I don't know, couple of inches?
我找不到牛奶了
I can't find the milk.
天啊 那些混♥蛋♥偷走了牛奶
Oh, my God, those bastards took the milk.
肯德尔女士
Ms. Kendall?
在厨房♥里
美剧 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表