我喜欢房♥子空无一人时的样子
I like houses when they're empty.
我喜欢那种宁静
I like the quiet.
喜欢那空间感
I like the space.
有时候车来之前我会坐在房♥子里
Sometimes I just sit there before the caravan comes
慢慢体会
and I just breathe it all in.
我觉得没有人的空间看起来更舒服
I think spaces look better without people in them,
你不觉得吗
don't you think?
所以你才杀了他们
So that's why you killed them?
这么说就太过简单了 不是吗
I mean, that's a bit simplistic, isn't it,
因为喜欢空间 所以就杀了他们
killing them because I like space?
奥卡姆剃刀原则 简单即为真实
Occam's razor. Simpler is truer.
帮我理清时间线 奥森
So help me get the timeline straight, Orson.
你先捅得谁 吉尔伯特先生还是夫人
Who'd you stab first? Mr. Or Mrs. Gilbert?
莱拉
别忘了买♥♥生日蛋糕
莱拉是谁
Who's Lila?
别分心 奥森
Let's focus, Orson.
你先捅得谁
Who'd you stab first,
丈夫还是妻子
the husband or the wife?
我不记得我捅了谁
I don't remember stabbing anyone.
那你记得本特利夫人吗
Do you remember Mrs. Bentley?
两周前
Two weeks ago,
你捅了她八刀 然后强♥奸♥了她
you stabbed her eight times, then raped her.
还有劳伦斯一家
And the Lawrences.
你还记得他们6岁的儿子吗
Their six-year-old son, do you remember him?
我当时没有意识
I blacked out.
我已经说过了
I already said.
你觉得我在说谎
Do you think I'm lying?
我觉得有三个家庭全家死亡
I think there are three families dead.
而你正面临终身监禁
And I think you're facing life
不得假释
without the possibility of parole.
我觉得如果你想帮我
I think if you wanted to help me,
不如做个简单的测试
you could take a short test.
看我有没有说谎
To see if I'm lying?
这里是
These are...
567道是非题
567 true or false statements.
请你诚实回答
You answer as honestly as you can.
当然
Sure.
反正我哪儿也去不了
Not going anywhere.
是或非 我喜欢机械杂♥志♥
True or false. "I like mechanics magazines."
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
非
False.
我觉得我会很喜欢图书管♥理♥员♥这份工作
"I think I'd enjoy working as a librarian."
非
False.
我每个月都会至少有一次腹泻
"I have diarrhea once or more a month."
非 感谢关心
False, but thanks for asking.
我喜欢女人哭喊的声音
"I like the sound of a woman screaming."
奥森
Orson?
被告回答了明尼苏达多项人格问卷的
After responding to 567 true or false statements,
567道是非题 得分80
the defendant scored an 80 on the MMPI-2 validity scale.
该得分属于"有欺骗性"范围
That places him well within the "Deceitful" Range.
意思是我们不能相信他
Which means we can't trust his insistence
案发时没有意识这一主张
that he blacked out during the crime?
至少无法确定
Not with any degree of certainty.
谢谢 布沙尔德女士
Thank you, Ms. Bouchard.
我问完了
Nothing further.
你是皇后县地检办公室的全职雇员 是吗
You are a full-time employee of the Queens D.A.'s office, Ms. Bouchard?
-不是 -真的吗
- No. - Really?
这还挺让人吃惊的
That surprises me because you work
因为你几乎只为地检办公室工作
almost exclusively with the D.A.'s office.
-我是独♥立♥合同工 -你为地检办公室
- I'm an independent contractor. - How many times have you testified
做过几次证人 布沙尔德女士
for the Queens D.A., Ms. Bouchard?
两年多里做了34次
34 times over two years.
这其中你有几次宣布被告神志正常
And how many times have you declared a defendant sane?
法庭心理学家不能宣布被告
A forensic psychologist doesn't declare a defendant...
你有几次判断
How many times have you determined
被告神智清醒可以被起诉
the defendant had the mental capacity to be prosecuted?
-34次 -还好你告诉我你不是地检办公室的雇员
- 34 times. - Good to know you don't work for the D.A.'s office.
-反对 -我换个措辞
- Objection. - I'll rephrase.
如果你不按照检方
If you didn't testify
要求的方式作证
the way the prosecution wanted,
他们就会解雇你 是吗
wouldn't they stop hiring you, ma'am?
我猜他们只会因为
My guess is they'd only stop hiring me
我停止说出真♥相♥而解雇我
if I stopped telling the truth.
那我们就来讨论一下真♥相♥ 布沙尔德女士
So let's talk about the truth, Ms. Bouchard.
我的委托人被附身了吗
Is my client possessed?
反对 与本案无关
Objection. Relevance?
我正想表明相关性
I'd like to establish the relevance,
-如果可以的话 法官阁下 -继续
- if I may, Your Honor. - Go ahead.
我的委托人被恶魔附身了吗
Is my client possessed by a demon?
你是在隐喻
A-Are you referring to demons
还是说真的恶魔
metaphorically or clinically?
这是我专家证人的证词
Here's an affidavit from my expert witness,
利兰·汤森医生
Dr. Leland Townsend.
他称被告的声音和特征
He claims the defendant has taken on the voice
符合一个叫罗伊的恶魔
and characteristics of a demonic presence named Roy.
你对此有异议吗
Do you refute this?
你跟他一起的
Are you with him?
什么
What?
你跟辨方的专家证人是一起的吗
Are you with the defense expert?
告诉他指导被告如何表现是违法的
Tell him coaching the defendant is illegal.
我跟勒鲁待了十八个小时
I spent 18 hours with LeRoux;
他从没提过什么恶魔
he never once mentioned demons
或者表现出被附身的迹象
or showed any signs of possession.
你好
Hello.
她说我们在指导他
She's accusing us of coaching him.
没用的
It's not gonna work.
布沙尔德女士
Ms. Bouchard,
请拿着这个
please take this.
为了你的安全
For your own protection.
相信我 你可能会需要它
Trust me, you may need it.
你知道"天父"吗
Do you know the "Our Father"?
-所以 没有被恶魔附身 -没有
- Again, there's no demonic possession? - No.
我老婆相信那一套 我不信
My wife believes in that stuff, I don't.
为什么你的辩护律师说
Why is the defense saying you're possessed
你被一个叫罗伊的恶魔附身了
by a demon named Roy?
不知道
I have no idea.
所以你还是坚持你在案发时
So it's your position that you blacked out
昏过去了 仅此而已
during the killings, and that's it.
-没错 -谢谢
- Yep. - Thank you.
你是天主教♥徒♥吗 奥森
Are you Catholic, Orson?
不是
No.
你是吗
Are you?
以前是
Not anymore.
这对你意味着什么
What does that mean to you?
我们在天上的父
Our Father who art in Heaven,
愿你的名被尊为圣
hallowed be Thy name.
愿你的国降临
Thy kingdom come,
愿你的旨意...
Thy will be done...
守卫
Guard!
守卫
Guard!
住手
Settle down!
我将飞升 我将飞升
I will ascend! I will ascend!
我将飞升 我将飞升
I will ascend! I will ascend!
我不能确定我的诊断了
I can no longer support this.
-你说什么 -我不能确定
- Excuse me? - I can no longer support
他反♥社♥会♥人格的诊断了
a diagnosis of APD.
你觉得那个人被附身了
You think this guy's possessed?
不 但我要评估他的幻觉
No, but I need to assess for hallucinations,
-妄想... -法官现在就要你的意见
- delusions... - The judge wants your opinion now.
好 我的意见就是 我们需要更多时间
Right. And my opinion is: we need more time.
美剧 | 邪恶 | 导航列表