美剧 | 善地 | 导航列表
欢迎
一切安好
埃莉诺
Eleanor?
进来吧
Come on in.
你好 埃莉诺 我是迈克尔
Hi, Eleanor. I'm Michael.
你今天感觉如何
How are you today?
挺好的 多谢关心
I'm great. Thanks for asking.
我有个疑问
One question.
我在哪儿
Where am I?
你是谁 这是怎么回事
Who are you? And what's going on?
是这样 你 埃莉诺·谢尔斯卓普 已经去世了
Right, so, you, Eleanor Shellstrop, are dead.
你在地球上的生命已经完结
Your life on Earth has ended,
你现在进入到了
and you are now in the next phase
人类存在形式的下一阶段
of your existence in the universe.
了解
Cool.
真棒 我有些疑问
Cool. I have some questions.
我想也是
Thought you might.
我怎么死的
How did I die?
我不记得了
I-I don't remember.
是这样的 考虑到心理创伤或死亡过于尴尬
Yes... in cases of traumatic or embarrassing deaths,
我们抹掉了记忆 让人们得以平和地过渡
we erase the memory to allow for a peaceful transition.
你确定想听吗
Are you sure you want to hear?
好吧 你当时在商店的停车场
All right, so you were in a grocery store parking lot.
你掉了一瓶饮品 叫做
You dropped a bottle of something called
「一人份孤独女孩玛格丽特鸡尾酒」
"Lonely Gal Margarita Mix for One."
你弯腰去捡时
And when you bent down to pick it up,
一长排被送回手推车收集处的
a long column of shopping carts that were being returned to
购物手推车
the shopping cart collection area
不受控制地冲向了你
rolled out of control and plowed right into you.
我是这么死的
That's how I died?
不 抱歉 还没说完
No, sorry, there's more.
你勉强抓住了那排购物车的前端
You were able to grab on to the front of the column of shopping carts,
但却被甩到了道路中间
but it swept you right out into the street
然后被一辆贴有名为「想变大」的
where you were struck and killed by a mobile billboard truck
勃起功能障碍药品广♥告♥的流动广♥告♥卡车撞击身亡
advertising an erectile dysfunction pill called "Engorge-ulate."
说来有趣
Funnily enough,
最先到达的急救队员是你的前男友
the first EMT to arrive was an ex-boyfriend of yours...
-好了 我知道了 谢谢 -好的 抱歉
- Okay, that's...I get it, thank you. - Okay, sorry.
哪种说法♥正♥确啊
So who was right?
我是说关于这一切
I mean about all of this?
我想想 印度教对了一部分
Well, let's see. Hindus are a little bit right,
穆♥斯♥林♥也对了一部分
Muslims a little bit.
犹太教 基♥督♥徒 佛教
Jews, Christians, Buddhists,
每个宗教都猜对了5%左右
every religion guessed about 5%,
除了道格·福赛特
except for Doug Forcett.
道格·福赛特是谁
Who...who's Doug Forcett?
道格是1970年代
Well, Doug was a stoner kid
住在卡尔加里的一个常嗑嗨的年轻人
who lived in Calgary during the 1970s.
有一晚 他吃毒蘑菇致幻了
One night, he got really high on mushrooms,
他最好的朋友兰迪说道
and his best friend, Randy, said,
「你觉得我们死后会是什么样」
"Hey, what do you think happens after we die?"
接着道格来了一段长独白
And Doug just launched into this long monologue
说对了约有92%的内容
where he got like 92% correct.
我们简直不敢相信自己的耳朵
I mean, we couldn't believe what we were hearing.
实际上那上面就是他
That's him, actually, right up there.
他在这里挺出名的
He's pretty famous around here.
我很幸运能拥有这幅照片
I'm very lucky to have that.
也许我最大的疑惑是
So... Maybe my biggest question:
我是...
am I...
这里是...
I mean, is this...
还是...
Or...
这不是你从小被灌输的天堂或地狱那种概念
Well, it's not the heaven or hell idea that you were raised on.
但一般来说
But generally speaking,
在「死后世界」 有「善地」
in the afterlife, there's a Good Place
以及「恶地」
and there's a Bad Place.
你在「善地」
You're in the Good Place.
你可以放心了 埃莉诺
You're okay, Eleanor.
你在「善地」
You're in the Good Place.
那就好
Well, that's good.
当然了
Sure is.
我们出去走走如何
Okay, let's take a walk, shall we?
我是不是拿着手提包来着
Did I have a purse?
不对 我死了 好吧
No, I'm dead, right. Okay.
善地
第一季 第一集
这里是这样的
So this is how it works.
「善地」分成了不同的街区
The Good Place is divided into distinct neighborhoods.
欢迎
无限之光
每个街区容纳了322个人
Each one contains exactly 322 people
提供一切需求
可爱萌宠补给站
每个人都经过精心筛选
who have been perfectly selected
构成了完美融洽的和谐关系
to blend together into a blissful harmonic balance.
所有街区都是这样吗
Do all the neighborhoods look like this?
不 每个街区都独一无二
No, every neighborhood is unique.
有些气候温暖 有些凉爽
Some have warm weather, some cold.
有些是城市 有些是农田
Some are cities, some farmland.
但每个街区 每根草
But in each one, every blade of grass,
每只瓢虫
every ladybug,
每个细节
every detail has been
「善地」最美味酸奶
皆为居民精准调整与精心设计
precisely designed and calibrated for its residents.
这里有很多酸奶冰淇淋店
There's a lot of frozen yogurt places.
没错
Yeah.
每个街区都会有这样的店
That's the one thing we put in all the neighborhoods.
人们热爱酸奶冰淇淋
People love frozen yogurt.
我也无话可说
I don't know what to tell you.
你肯定还有很多问题
You're gonna have a million more questions, I know.
但现在
For right now,
最好找个座位
better grab a seat.
电影快要开始了
Movie's about to begin.
「善地」
迎新会 第一天
大家好
Hello, everyone.
欢迎你们来到「死后世界」的第一天
And welcome to your first day in the afterlife.
简而言之 你们生前都是好人
You were all, simply put, good people.
但我们如何知道你们是好人呢
But how do we know that you were good?
怎会如此确定呢
How are we sure?
你们身处地球时
During your time on Earth,
好与坏之解释
你们的每个举动
every one of your actions
都有着或正或负的数值
had a positive or a negative value,
数值大小取决于你的举动
depending on how much good or bad
对宇宙造成了多大的好与坏
that action put into the universe.
你每吃掉一个三明治
Every sandwich you ate,
每次购买♥♥杂♥志♥
every time you bought a magazine,
你做过的所有事
every single thing you did
都随着时间的推移 慢慢产生影响
had an effect that rippled out over time
最终产生了一定量的好结果与坏结果
and ultimately created some amount of good or bad.
比如 有些人
You know how some people
在交通拥堵时 驶进故障车道
pull into the breakdown lane when there's traffic?
他们心里想着
And they think to themselves,
「谁在乎呢 又没人看见」
"Who cares? No one's watching."
我们在看
We were watching.
没想到吧
Surprise.
总而言之 你们在地球的生命结束时
Anyway, when your time on Earth has ended,
我们会使用我们精准的计量系统
we calculate the total value of your life
计算出你们生命的总价值
using our perfectly accurate measuring system.
只有那些分数非常高的人
Only the people with the very highest scores,
最优秀的人们
the true cream of the crop,
才能来到这里 来到「善地」
get to come here, to the Good Place.
其余的人会怎么样 你们问道
What happens to everyone else, you ask?
不必费心
Don't worry about it.
重要的是 你们来了
The point is, you are here
因为你们活出了最棒的一生
because you lived one of the very best lives that could be lived.
美剧 | 善地 | 导航列表