如果您找不到避难所
If you are unable to find shelter,
请联♥系♥红十字会
you should contact the Red Cross for--
全世界的人口总数已达38亿
The world population's reached a grand total of 3.8 billion,
过去30年来已经翻了一番
doubling its total over the last 30 years.
飓风查理已经升级至四级飓风
Hurricane Charlie has been upgraded to a category 4.
当局建议市民们进行疏散
Authorities are advising citizens to evacuate.
这很有可能会变成灾难性的风暴 各位
This has the potential to be a devastating storm, folks.
本地上一次遇到的四级飓风
The last category 4 we had in the region
还是1954年的飓风黑兹尔
was Hurricane Hazel in 1954,
当时约有一千人死亡
which left an estimated 1,000 people dead.
如果您无法撤离
If you are unable to evacuate,
我们也请您立即寻找避难所
we urge you to find immediate shelter.
现在我们来看看最新的情况
And now for something new from the charts.
猫咪失踪
你还好吧 警长
You alright, Chief?
没事
Yeah.
876.43美元
Eight hundred seventy-six dollars and forty-three cents.
每次风暴来袭
Every time there's a storm,
就会物资短缺
there's a run on supplies.
蒂米·格雷纳丁
Timmy Grenadine.
我还以为这种天气下 只有我们这些蠢蛋
I thought we were the only ones thickheaded enough
才会出门来这里呢
to be out here in this weather.
不好意思 蒂米
I'm sorry, Timmy.
这里只有猫粮和狗粮了
Alls we got left is... cat and dog food.
你这里还有哈罗顶级啤酒吗 帕玛里太太
Do you have any Harrow's Supreme, Mrs. Parmalee?
给你♥爸♥爸的吗
For your daddy?
我去拿
I'll go get it.
我已经很久没见过这么猛烈的风暴了 上次还是...
Ain't seen a storm like this one come through since...
格拉迪双胞胎姐妹上周四午后失踪
上次是什么时候 1958年吗
when was it? '58?
或许是1959年
Maybe '59?
我记得你此生的挚爱
I remember it was right around the time
就是在那时候离开了你
the love of your life walked out on ya.
她说不是因为你
She said it wasn't you.
而是因为这天气
It was the weather.
那你应该庆幸她离开了我
Then you should be grateful that she did walk out on me
不然这20年来 没人跟你做朋友 一起玩
'cause you wouldn't have had nobody to hang out with the last 20 years.
你说得可真对
And you got a point!
你们两个每天晚上都会互相揭短
Every night you two egg each other on.
翻过去的旧账根本没有意义
There's no point in going on about the past.
-过去总比现在好 -没错
- Better than the present. - Yeah, that's right.
时光如梭啊
Times have come and gone.
这镇子都要变成鬼镇了
This town is practically dead.
这场风暴也许就是最后一根稻草
This storm just might be the last nail in the coffin.
警长 你不是说要帮我消除霉菌吗
Chief, I thought you were gonna get rid of my mold problem for me.
我尽力了
I tried.
它们总是卷土重来
Keeps comin' back.
插播一条重要新闻
We're interrupting the program with breaking news.
由于天气的原因 警方正式暂停
Due to the weather conditions, the police have officially
对格拉迪双胞胎姐妹的搜寻工作
suspended the search for the missing Grady twins.
这对14岁的双胞胎自从...
The twins, age 14, have been missing since--
你还好吧
Is everything okay?
我爸爸...
My daddy...
他变了
h-he's changed.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我不知道
I don't know.
我也说不好 他状况很不好
I-I can't say. He's real sick.
我不想回去
I don't wanna go back.
求你了 我从来就不想回去
Please. I never want to go back.
亲爱的 你不用回去
Oh, sweetheart, you don't have to go back.
你留在这里就行了
You just stay right here.
当局建议市民们马上进行疏散
Authorities want citizens to evacuate immediately.
你得去看看那孩子的父亲
You need to go pay a visit to that boy's father.
看看理查到底怎么了
Find out what's going on with Richie.
这样吧 孩子
Tell you what, son.
你就待在这里 和帕玛里女士一起
You stay here with Ms. Parmalee, alright?
我和医生就带上这箱啤酒
And, uh, me and Doc will take that case of beer.
我们去看看你♥爸♥爸
We'll go over and, uh, see your daddy.
不要
No!
我是说
I-I mean...
真的吗
would you?
你真的愿意这么做吗 康纳斯先生
Would you really do that, Mr. Connors?
当然了 孩子
Of course I would, son.
当然了
Of course.
瞧瞧你
Well, now, look at you.
他肯定都没给你吃饱饭吧
He ain't been feeding you very much, has he?
你过来 好好坐下
You come on over here and sit down.
我给你做点好吃的
I'm gonna get you a nice warm meal.
你觉得那孩子为什么这么害怕
What do you think got that boy so spooked?
我不知道
I don't know.
但是我告诉你 自从乔治·卡尔索后
But I can tell you, I haven't seen a look like that
-我就没见过这么害怕的人 -哪个乔治
- since George Kelso. - George who?
乔治·卡尔索
George Kelso.
好几年前 他在下水道里看到了什么东西
Years ago, he saw something in the sewers
把他吓得魂飞魄散
that spooked the bejesus out of him.
该死
Shit!
肯定是飓风登陆了
Must've made landfall.
我记得我爸之前经常对我说
I remember something that my daddy used to say to me.
他说 "儿子 这世上阴暗的角落里有些东西
He'd say, "Son, there are things in the corners of this world
如果你直视他们
"that if you look 'em right in the face,
他们会把你逼疯"
they'll drive you insane."
可怜的孩子
That poor boy.
那天晚上和今天一样
It was a night just like this.
老爸老妈大吵一架
Momma and Poppa had a hell of a fight.
玛莎冲进暴风雨里
Martha ran out into that storm.
里奇自那之后就彻底变了
Richie's never been the same since.
行了 走吧
Alright, let's do this.
赶快走 免得被这风暴困住回不来了
Go on now so we don't get caught in the thick of it.
迪克西 我们一会儿就回来
Dixie? We'll be back in a few minutes.
你们小心点
You be careful, boys.
该死的暴风雨
Damn storm.
吃吧
Go on.
那...
Now...
不如我们从头说起吧
why don't we start at the beginning?
没什么可说的 帕玛里太太
Nothin' to tell, Mrs. Parmalee.
没什么可说的
Nothin' to tell?
蒂米
Timmy,
以前我当你的辅♥导♥老师时
when I was your tutor,
关于数学问题 我是怎么说的来着
what did I always tell you about math?
每个问题 都是有解的
For every problem, there is a solution.
生活也是如此
Well, life's just like that.
是什么让你寝食难安
What's been eatin' at you?
一切都是从几年前开始的 自从...
All started a few years ago, after...
就连威奇塔的亨利叔叔也来了
你妈妈去世
Your momma died.
我们在周二把她下葬
We buried her on a Tuesday.
除我之外 我爸不肯和任何人说话
My daddy wouldn't talk to anyone but me.
你先进屋去吧 儿子
Why don't you go back inside, son?
爸爸总是跟我说男儿有泪不轻弹
Daddy always taught me that a real man don't cry.
也是从那时候起 他开始酗酒
And that's when he took up the bottle?
他一直都喜欢在周五晚上喝啤酒 这不假
He always liked his Friday night beers, ain't gonna lie.
但是一段时间之后 对他来说每天都是周五
But after a while, every night was Friday to him.
他一回到家 就开始喝哈罗啤酒
As soon as he'd come home, he'd have to have his Harrow's.
他说那能让他卸下一天的疲倦
He said it helped him put the long day behind him.
否则的话 工作就会把他压垮
Otherwise, work would grind him down.
一段时间之后 好像什么事都能把他压垮
After a while, everything seemed to grind him down.
在工厂里和人争吵
Argument on the factory floor.
租金交迟了
Late on the rent.
皮卡车需要新的交流发电机
Pick-up needs a new alternator.
然后他就不止在晚上喝酒了
And then it wasn't just nights.
他们抓到他上班时也喝酒
They caught him drinkin' on the job.
他们把他开除了
美剧 | 鬼作秀 | 导航列表