O.D.'d 15 months ago.
振作起来 姑娘
Come on, girl.
我有事要你帮我做
I need you to do something else for me.
只有你知我知 不能有别人知道
Just between us. No one else.
你尽管说
Whatever you need.
学校过得如何
So, how's it going in school?
你还在为那位律师工作吗
You still working with that attorney?
她叫什么来着
What's her name?
安娜丽丝·基廷
Annalise Keating.
其实我们正在办个上诉的案子
You know, we're actually working on an appeal
这案子当时还是你审的呢
for a case that you presided over.
大卫·艾伦的案子
David Allen?
费城北部的一个人
Guy in, uh, north Philly,
被指控杀害了自己的女友
convicted of killing his girlfriend?
是吗
Sure.
你知道吗 小时候
You know, as a kid,
我经常翻你的日记
I used to always look through your journals.
这么多年来的会谈都一丝不苟的记录着
Years of meetings meticulously documented.
让人印象深刻
It's...it's impressive.
这么多年来
In all that time, there's...
只有一天没有记录
...only one day unaccounted for.
三十年里只有一天
One in 30 years.
就是你因为大卫·艾伦的案子
The day you met with the prosecutor
与公诉人见面的那天
on the David Allen case.
你要说什么
I don't follow you.
那个案子的助理检察官文斯·特拉弗斯
Did the A.D.A. in that case, Vince Travers,
有没有告诉你 有人做了伪证
tell you that someone had committed perjury?
这是你从哪儿听来的
Where'd you get an idea like this?
就在那年夏天 法庭判决后的一个月
That same summer, a month after that verdict,
你就受到联邦政♥府♥的任命
you received your federal appointment.
本来轮不到你的
You were an underdog for the job.
妈妈常说你的朋友阿尔特·特鲁科
Mom always said your pal Art Trucco
为你说过好话
put in a good word for you.
这是基廷那女人给你植入的想法吗
Is this Keating woman putting these crazy ideas in your head?
你的整个个人生
Your whole life,
你都为你从不说谎而骄傲
you have prided yourself on the fact that you don't lie.
而现在我坐在这
And now I'm sitting here
指责你有严重的司法行为不端行为
accusing you of grave judicial misconduct...
你唯一的反应却是谁给我植入了这个想法
and your only response is to ask me where I got the idea?
告诉我我错了 爸爸
Tell me I'm wrong, dad.
求你了 告诉我你如今的成就不是靠
Please, tell me that you didn't get to where you are
坑了一个如今已将死之人
on the back of a man who's gonna die.
求你了爸爸
Please, dad.
告诉我我错了
Tell me I'm wrong.
你不能 对吧
You can't, can you?
-滚出去 -爸爸
- Get out. - Dad...
我为你做了这么多
After all I've done for you?
你却是个忘恩负义的混♥蛋♥
You ungrateful little twit.
滚出我家
Get the hell out of my house.
欢迎回来 米尔斯顿先生
Welcome back, Mr. Millstone.
准备好继续开工了吗
Ready to rejoin the effort?
那取决于你是否答应我两个条件
That depends on your concession to my two stipulations.
什么条件
Those being?
第一 你不能为难我父亲
One, you spare my father.
不能让任何人知道他在此事中扮演了什么角色
No one can know the role he played in David's conviction.
这么说他的确下过黑手
So he did play a role.
你同意我的要求之前我什么都不会说的
Like I'm gonna tell you that before you agree to my demand.
不许牵扯我父亲 同不同意
My father's name stays out of it. Agreed or not?
同意
Agreed.
第二个要求
Demand number two?
我要奖杯
I want the trophy.
成交
Deal...
如果你的消息真的那么好的话
If your information is as good as you say it is.
绝对好
Oh, it's good.
我们还不知道是谁在大卫的审判中作了伪证
We still don't know who falsely testified in David's trial,
但我们知道那是为了让这个男人满意
but we do know it was to satisfy this man.
阿尔特·特鲁科是州参议员
Art Trucco is a State Senator who
出于某种我们必须找出的原因
for reasons we need to find out,
他迫切想让大卫·艾伦被判谋杀罪
needed David Allen to go down for this murder,
因此找人做了伪证
so much so that he convinced someone to lie on the stand.
如果我们能找到作伪证的这个人
If we can find out who this was,
我们就有很大机会可以翻案
we stand a good chance of seeing this conviction overturned.
到下次庭审还有十二小时
We have 12 hours till court.
一起让大卫骄傲吧
Let's make David proud.
这不是我负责的 不是我负责的
This isn't my -- this isn't my --
-谁负责特雷科的文件的 -我
- Who's on Trucco's taxes? - That's me.
每年三万美元收入
$30,000 a year?
国家怎么能只给教师发这么点钱
How can we pay teachers in this country so little?
欢迎来到美国
Welcome to America.
抱歉这么晚打来电♥话♥
I apologize for the late hour.
我想跟你丈夫谈谈
Uh, I was hoping to talk to your husband
一个他在1993年处理过的案子
about a case he worked back in '93.
特鲁科是否有可能是操纵选区重划罢♥工♥的人
Is it possible Trucco was a big player during the re-districting strike?
特鲁科的儿子是警♥察♥ 他可能认识探长
Trucco's son was a cop. Maybe he knew the lead detective.
也有可能是大卫的银行跟特鲁科有交易
Or David's bank did business with Trucco.
或者是跟证人有私情
Or how about an affair with a witness?
你说的是那个听到了枪声的邻居
Are you talking about the neighbor
还是那个同事
who heard the shot or the co-worker?
现在出门有点晚吧
Little late to go out, isn't it?
你担心我了
You worried about me now?
真可爱
That's cute.
你要去找丽贝卡 对不对
You're looking for Rebecca. Right?
小狗现在要你帮他侦查了吗
The puppy's got you running recon for him now?
丽贝卡是我们的当事人
Maybe Rebecca's our client
也许我只是好奇她的情况
and I'm just curious about what's going on with her.
想得美
Nice try.
跟我来 现在
With me. Now.
不要再引诱弗兰克了
Stop leading Frank on.
什么
What?
-弗兰克和我只是 -别来这套 劳拉
- Frank and I are just... - Don't, Laurel.
我看得出你看他的眼神
I see the way you look at him.
更重要是的是 我也看到他看你的眼神
More importantly, I see the way he looks at you.
说实话
And let's be honest.
你这样的富家女不会跟弗兰克谈婚论嫁 对吧
It's not Frank a rich girl like you ends up with, is it?
你自己也清楚
And you know that.
该死 这才是乐趣所在
Hell, that's the fun in it for you.
-不... -糟糕的是 弗兰克不知道
- No, that's... - But what sucks is, Frank doesn't know that.
你只是跟他玩玩
That you're just leading him on,
让他觉得自己跟你可能有戏
letting him believe he has a shot with you.
而当他发现不可能时
And when he finds out he doesn't,
他会被深深地伤害
that's going to hurt him.
你渐渐成为这个团队很有价值的一员了
You're becoming a real asset to this team.
我不想让安娜丽丝发现
I would hate for Annalise to find out
你耍了她视如家人的人
you were screwing with someone she considers family.
我当然知道阿尔特·特鲁科是谁
Of course I know who Art Trucco is.
他在费尔蒙特有很多房♥产
He owned a bunch of properties in Fairmount.
他们想提高租金
They were trying to raise the rents
来把人赶走 主要是穷♥人♥
to get people to move out -- poor people, mostly.
没有钱的黑人
Poor black people.
白人能付得起更高的租金
Well, white folks could afford the higher rents.
特丽莎在带头反对开♥发♥项目
Trisha was leading the charge against the development,
但她没有能力
but she had no power.
她的能力绝对不够用来阻止他想做的事
Definitely not enough to keep him from doing whatever he wanted.
说不定那只是他想要你这么认为
Or that's what he wanted you to think.
你想干什么
Oh, what do you want?
你和丽贝卡之间到底发生了什么
The real about you and Rebecca.
你跟她上♥床♥了还是怎么的
You tapping that ass or what?
这与你无关 康纳尔
That's none of your business, Connor.
她说得对 与你无关
She's right. It's not.
闪烁其词 很有意思
Hmm. Evasive. Interesting.
你们几个 省省吧