You guys, stop.
跟一个杀人凶手睡在一起肯定很有感觉
Must be hot, sleeping with a murderer.
等等 你在跟我们的当事人上♥床♥吗
Wait, you're screwing our client?
没有
No.
你♥爸♥这么腐♥败♥
And the guy with the corrupt
你可没资格跟我说这种垃圾话
dad doesn't get to say crap to me right now.
-把你的话收回去 -凭什么呢
- Take that back. - Why should he?
你父亲毫无理由地判了一个人死刑
Your dad sent a guy to death row for no reason.
说真的 你什么感觉
Honestly, how does that feel?
当你得知你的美妙的存在感
Knowing that your charmed existence came
是由另一个人的性命换来的
at the expense of another man's life?
我敢肯定这不是肯纳邦克港的
Well, I'm sure it's not the first instance
米尔斯顿家第一次
the Kennebunkport Millstones have profited
从他人的悲惨命运中获益了
off other people's misfortunes.
这是这些天来最棒的一幕
That's the best thing I've seen in days.
你们这里在搞什么鬼
What the hell is going on here?
有人正命悬一线
Man's life hangs in the balance
而你们却这样打发时间
and this is how you spend your time?
等一下 这是什么
Wait. What is this?
这是我的 从特鲁科的地♥产♥集团拿来的
It's mine. It's from Trucco's real-estate group.
我见过这个标志
I've seen this logo before.
我看到他拿着那把枪了
I saw him with that gun.
绿灰地♥产♥
在琳达·莫雷利的车♥库♥里
In Linda Morelli's parking garage.
各位 这个重要的目击证人
People, the key eyewitness
住在特鲁科议员所拥有的大楼里
lives in a building owned by Senator Trucco.
所以 是 是那老师
So...it's... it's the teacher.
总是那个你最不怀疑的人
It's always the one you least suspect.
跟你说一声 那件事我们都办好了
Just so you know, we're all set on that other thing.
很好 还有 弗兰克
Good. And, Frank?
谢谢
Thanks.
她看起来很紧张
She seems nervous.
你不紧张吗
Wouldn't you be?
当你会为重回法庭而高兴时
You know your life's weird
你就知道你的人生已经很不对劲了
when you're happy to be back in court.
我只想说 希望这是最后一次
For the last time, if I have anything to say about it.
恭迎宾夕法尼亚最高法♥院♥
The honorable Chief Justice and justices
尊敬的首席大♥法♥官和大♥法♥官们
of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania.
肃静 肃静 肃静
Oyez, oyez, oyez.
所有受到法律保证约束之人
All men or persons who stand bound by recognizance
或在此庭有任何事务之人
or who otherwise have business before this court
现在可以出席并得到倾听
may now appear and they shall be heard.
1993年7月 莫雷利小姐
In July of 1993, Miss Morelli,
你居住大楼的主人对你提起了驱逐诉讼
you faced an eviction suit by the owner of your building.
当时你为什么会被驱逐
Why were you being evicted?
因为我付不起租金
For failure to make rent.
我欠了三个月的房♥租
I was three months behind.
我丈夫喜欢赌博
My husband, he gambled, and --
所以你被赶出了大楼
So you were being thrown on the street,
而在你作证见到大卫·艾伦后的四天之后
and yet four days after you testified to seeing David Allen,
你的驱逐诉讼就被取消了
the suit was dropped.
根据我们掌握的信息记录
According to the records we've obtained,
你从未支付过你所欠的房♥租
you never paid the rent you owed.
这是否是因为你的支付方式
Is that because your payment
就是在大卫·艾伦的案子里作证呢
was your testimony in the David Allen trial?
你能告诉法庭 你住的大楼属于谁吗
Can you tell the court who owned your building?
是绿灰地♥产♥的
Green Ash Properties.
也就是阿尔特·特鲁科的公♥司♥ 对吗
That's Art Trucco's company, no?
这位阿尔特·特鲁科
The same Art Trucco
后来成为了特鲁科参议员 对吗
who's gone on to become State Senator Trucco?
这是没错 但我...
That is correct. But I --
有没有特鲁科先生身边的人跟你说过
Did anyone associated with Mr. Trucco tell you
如果你作证说你见到大卫·艾伦
that your rent problems would disappear
在案发当日拿着枪
if you testified that you saw David Allen
你的租金就不用交了
carrying the gun that day?
反对 法官大人
Objection, Your Honor.
证人不能为
The witness cannot speak
特鲁科参议员的意愿作证
for the intentions of Senator Trucco.
这就是为什么我现在要请求
Which is why I would like to ask the state
法庭传唤特鲁科参议员
at this time to subpoena Senator Trucco.
什么 不行
What? No!
我的当事人由于
My client is set to die
莫雷利小姐的伪证证词被判死刑
based on the perjured testimony of Miss Morelli.
那是极其恶劣的谎言
That is an egregious lie.
这伪证是特鲁科参议员花钱买♥♥来的
Perjured testimony bought by Senator Trucco.
难道法庭想要记录
Would the court like to be put on record
自己拒听他的证词 而与此同时
for refusing to hear his testimony, all the while,
特鲁科参议员正坐在
Senator Trucco is sitting
他街对面的转角办公室里吗
in his corner office right across the street?
我请求你 法官大人
Please, Your Honor.
特鲁科参议员 在1993年
Senator Trucco, in 1993,
你开♥发♥了彭斯兰丁的一处地♥产♥
You developed the land at Penn's Landing
将其变成了现在的特鲁科广场
into what is now Trucco Plaza.
-是这样吗 -这么说吧
- Is this correct? - Let's see.
我知道这事 你也知道这事
I know this. You know this.
每年几百万开车
The few million people
去购物广场的人都知道
annually that traffic the Plaza know this.
我们开门见山吧
Can we cut to the chase here?
我的选民们可不希望我浪费时间
My constituents expect me to make the most of my time.
我这有一份特丽莎·斯坦利起草的
I have a record of an injunction
对你的开♥发♥项目申请的禁令
brought against your project by Trisha Stanley,
目的是为保护上千名将
advocating for the thousands of citizens
因为你的项目而被迫搬出
living in low-income housing
保障性住房♥的人
who would be displaced by your project.
有什么问题吗
Was there a question in there?
十天后 斯坦利小姐被谋杀
10 days after, Miss Stanley was murdered.
你的律师想办法撤销了禁令
Your attorney struck down the injunction,
而你的项目得以顺利开展
and your project went forward unopposed.
所以我的问题是
So my question is,
特鲁科议员 你是否谋杀了特丽莎·斯坦利
Senator Trucco, did you have Trisha Stanley murdered?
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
法官大人 这已经够了
Your Honor, this has gone on long enough.
你是否让你的房♥客琳达·莫雷利作伪证
Did you convince your tenant Linda Morelli to testify
证明特丽莎·斯坦利是被她男友
that Trisha Stanley was killed
大卫·艾伦杀害的...
by her boyfriend, David Allen...
你这编得太离谱了 我建议你克制一点
You are way off base. I recommend you rein this in.
请解释为何尽管琳达·莫雷利无法支付房♥租
Explain why your eviction suit against Miss Morelli
你仍然撤销了对其的驱逐诉讼
was dropped despite her inability to pay rent.
-基廷女士 -是因为一旦没有斯坦利小姐
- Ms. Keating. - Is it because her lost rent money
阻拦你的计划 损失的她这点租金
was nothing compared to the millions you made
与能赚到的那一大笔钱比算得了什么吗
once miss stanley was out of your way?
回答我的问题 参议员
Answer the question, senator.
基廷女士 够了
Ms. Keating, enough.
为何琳达·莫雷利得到了你的让步
Why was Linda Morelli granted these concessions?
审判长先生 今天能够出庭
Mr. Chief Justice, I have extended great deference
我已经表示了了极大的尊重
to the court by showing up here today.
但我不会再忍♥受这些莫须有的指控
But I am not gonna put up with this any longer.
参议员 我很遗憾你无法对真正承担了你的
I am sorry, senator, if you do not have the time to answer
-开♥发♥项目的代价之人负责 -反对
- for who bore the real cost of your development. - Objection.
不止是特丽莎·斯坦利和她的男朋友
Not just Trisha Stanley and her boyfriend, David Allen,
在监狱服刑了二十一年的大卫·艾伦
who served 21 years in prison...
法官大人 请让她停下
Your Honor, please!
还有为了让你装满钱袋
...but the thousands who were displaced
被迫搬迁的上千人...
in the name of lining your pockets...
-基廷女士 -大多数都是弱势群体与穷♥人♥
- Ms. Keating! - ...the majority of whom are poor, powerless,
和那些肤色无法满足
and didn't bear the color of skin
你的商业利益之人
desirable to your business interests.
-够了 基廷女士 -你摧残了一个社区
- That's enough, Ms. Keating! - You tore a community apart.
-基廷女士 肃静 -你破坏了无数家庭
- Ms. Keating, I want order! - You tore families apart.
你毁灭了无数人的生活 参议员
You destroyed lives, senator.
基廷女士
Ms. Keating!