-承认吧 -基廷女士
- Admit it. - Ms. Keating.
承认你杀了特丽莎·斯坦利
Admit you killed Trisha Stanley
还让我的委托人 大卫·艾伦
and had my client, David Allen,
成为替罪羊
set up for her murder.
够了 听到了吗
That is enough! Do you hear me?
你再多说一个字
You say another word,
我只能将你监禁
and I'll have no choice but to throw you in jail.
要说我以前还想成为她
If I wanted to be her before...
这可不是她教你就能学到的
That's not something she can teach us.
现在问题是 如果她的律师资格被取消
Here's a question -- if she gets disbarred,
我们的记录上是不是也会有
does it go on our records, too?
被告方请起立
Will the defendant please rise?
基廷女士 对于你今天的辩护
Ms. Keating, may I say, we are beyond dismayed
我们实在是太过震惊
by the conduct you've exhibited here today.
你公然蔑视法庭
You've operated with blatant disrespect
及其规章
for this court and its protocols,
而你的辩词 除了咆哮之外
and your argument, when isolated from all the bluster,
似乎都只是推测
seems to consist entirely of speculation.
而对于你委托人的指控
The case against your client
似乎也是建立在同样的基础上的
seems to be built on the same ground,
并且仅仅建立在一名我们已不再相信的
Rooted singularly in an eyewitness testimony
目击证人的证词之上
that we no longer have faith in.
因此 我们建议
As a result, it is our recommendation
地检办公室对参议员特鲁科
that the District Attorney's Office open an investigation
以及公诉方原始证人
into the actions of Senator Trucco
琳达·莫雷利的行为 展开调查
and the state's original witness, Linda Morelli.
艾伦先生
Now, Mr. Allen...
我没别无选择只能撤销原判决
We have no choice but to vacate the judgment...
定罪 以及死刑
...conviction, and sentence of death,
并禁止重审
and prohibit a re-trial.
你自♥由♥了
You are a free man.
告诉我你吃什么
Let me know what you have.
什么
W-what?
今天的晚餐
For dinner tonight.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
去跟家人团聚吧
Go be with your family.
我的宝贝
Oh, my baby.
你找我
You wanted to see me?
丽贝卡的案子有了重大进展
There's been a major development in Rebecca's case.
警♥察♥发现了新证据证明格里芬杀了莱拉
The police found new evidence that Griffin killed Lila
因为她在跟另一个男人约会
because she was dating another man.
在收到匿名线报后
After receiving an anonymous tip,
警探们搜查了奥莱利先生的车
detectives searched Mr. O'Reilly's car
并发现了一部
and discovered a cellphone
应该是属于莱拉·斯坦格的手♥机♥
believed to belong to Lila Stangard.
-我有事要你帮我做 -你尽管说
- I need you to do something else for me. - Whatever you need.
让你的人清除照片的来源...
Have your guy clear any source of where the photos came from...
电♥话♥号♥码 可供识别的信息
phone number, identifying information.
能做到的 对吧
He can do that, correct?
-我会确保的 -要百分百确保
- I'll make sure. - Be 100% sure.
警方表示电♥话♥也许包含了
Police are reporting the cellphone may contain
证据显示莱拉·斯坦格
evidence of a relationship that Lila Stangard
在格里芬·奥莱利之外与他人约会
was having with an individual other than Griffin O'Reilly.
我们的消息源表示甚至可能有照片
Our sources report there may be even photos
能够支持莱拉打破了
that support a theory that Lila broke
两人的守身约定
the couple's virginity pact,
让奥莱利有了杀死斯坦格小姐的动机
giving O'reilly a motive in Miss Stangard's murder.
据警方称 他们
According to police, they're --
你丈夫怎么办
What about your husband?
那是我的问题 和你无关
That's my concern, not yours.
去告诉丽贝卡她可以安全回家了
Go tell Rebecca it's safe to come home.
弗兰克有她的地址
Frank has the address where she's staying.
不惜任何代价
"Whatever it takes."
这不是你说的吗
Isn't that what you said?
天呐 你可真够笨手笨脚的
God, you're such a klutz.
我来就行了 弗兰克
I got this, Frank.
-没关系的 -不 这有关系
- It's okay. - No, it's not okay.
我本不想说这些
I didn't want to have to say this,
但我对你没兴趣
but I'm not into you,
不只是因为我们在一起工作
and it's not just because we work together.
所以你该停下了
So you have to stop.
让我们保持专业
Let's keep this professional.
否则我就去告诉安娜丽丝
Otherwise I'm gonna have to tell Annalise.
告诉安娜丽丝吗
Tell Annalise?
我没打算去 我只是
I'm not going to. I just --
知道 你对我没兴趣
Yeah, you're not into me.
你不用说两遍
You don't have to say it twice.
嫌疑人车中
发现死去女孩的手♥机♥
我不明白
I don't get it.
你不是看了吗
Did you read it?
她到底在干什么
What the hell is she doing?
她在为你辩护
She's defending you.
-这些都不是真的 -但这对你有好处
- None of this is true. - But it's good for you.
你从没拿过那个手♥机♥
You never had the phone,
而现在格里芬有作案动机了
and now Griffin has a motive.
如果他知道莱拉出轨了...
If he knew Lila was cheating on him --
-他不知道 -你并不知道这点
- He didn't. - You don't know that.
我知道
I-I do.
我们两个都知道
We both do.
我是说 你怎么能接受这些
I mean, h-- how are you okay with this?
因为你告诉我不是你干的
'Cause you told me you didn't do it.
除非你在对我撒谎
And unless you're lying to me...
否则我不认为你应该
I don't think you should go to jail
为你没有干的事情而进监狱
for something you didn't do.
从没有人这样相信过我
No one's ever believed in me like this before.
我知道
I know.
回家吧
Come home.
让她为你辩护
Let her defend you.
据警方称
According to police,
他们正在寻找更多证据
they're now seeking additional evidence,
希望能找到斯坦格小姐
hoping to identify the man in the photos
手♥机♥中照片上的那个男人
on Miss Stangard's cellphone.
这个人可能是新的嫌疑人吗
Is this man possibly a new suspect?
抑或是公诉方需要这一证据
Or is it the proof prosecutors needed
来说明奥莱利先生
to show Mr. O'reilly
具有杀死他女友的动机
had motive for killing his girlfriend?
倒霉
Damn.
我还希望自己能第一个告诉你呢
I was hoping I'd get to be the first one to tell you.
你喜欢这新壁纸吗
You like the new wallpaper?
这是唯一能把你和那照片联♥系♥上的东西了
It's the only thing left that tied you to the photo.
除非还有其他人知道
Unless of course there's someone else out there
你的老二长什么样
knows what your penis looks like.
你为什么要为我做这些
Why you doing all this for me?
我没有生气 我只是
I'm not angry. I just...
-不明 -我需要你
- don't... - I need you.
你还不明白吗
Don't you get that?
尽管你这样对我 对我撒谎
After everything you've done to me, lying to me,
和那个女孩上♥床♥
screwing that girl,
我还是需要你
I need you.
我需要你
I need you.
需要你
Need you.
我需要你
I need you.
我需要你
I need you.
而且我爱你
And I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
你回来了
You're back.
暂时回来
For now.
进来吧
Come in.
我来告诉你案子接下来要怎么做
I'll fill you in on the next steps of your case.