找到什么了吗
Any luck?
刚刚发给你了
Just sent it to you.
过去48小时对奥莱利的监控照片
Surveillance coverage of O'Reilly for the last 48 hours.
你会喜欢的
You're gonna like what you see.
还需要别的什么吗
You need anything else?
不用了 这非常有用
No. This is helpful.
等等 真的吗 你想过来
Wait, really? You want to come over?
这些撒谎精们
Those fricking liars.
他们先是偷了我的奖杯
First they steal my trophy,
然后又去了篝火派对
then they go party at the bonfire
之前还嘲笑我想去来着
after making fun of me for wanting to go in the first place.
你知道你不能告诉他们这件事
You know you can't tell them about this.
这件事从没发生过 你明白吗
This never happened -- you understand?
当然
Of course.
我可不是那样的人
I'd never be that guy.
你觉得还能再"没发生"一次吗
Do you think it could not happen one more time?
喂
Hey.
你和他在一起吗
Are you with him?
什么
What?
别在这种时候对我撒谎
Do not lie to me right now.
我不知道你在说谁
I don't know who you're talking about.
山姆 你和山姆在一起吗
Sam! Are you with Sam?
不 没有 怎么了 出什么事了
No. No, why? What's wrong?
出了很可怕的事
Something terrible's happened.
美剧 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表