《逍遥法外》前情提要
Previously on "How to get away with murder"...
你见过我吗
莱拉·斯坦格
莱拉·斯坦格仍下落不明
The search continues for Lila Stangard.
-怎么了 -他们在一个水箱里发现了她
- What happened? -They found her in one of those water tanks.
你怕咱俩离的太近你会再亲我吗
Afraid you'll kiss me again if we get too close?
这事再也不会发生了
"Never happening again."
那个人对我来说只是性
That guy, he was just sex.
-奥利弗 -我说了出去
- Oliver. - I said leave!
除非你把丽贝卡找回来
You get Rebecca back.
你爱上她了
Are you in love with her?
我有事要你帮我做
I need you to do something else for me.
你尽管说
Whatever you need.
过去48小时对奥莱利的监控照片
Surveillance coverage of O'Reilly for the last 48 hours.
去告诉丽贝卡她可以安全回家了
Go tell Rebecca it's safe to come home.
否则我不认为你应该
I don't think you should go to jail
为你没有干的事情而进监狱
for something you didn't do.
从没有人这样相信过我
No one's ever believed in me like this before.
进来吧
Come in.
进来吧
Come in.
你安全了
You're safe.
他死了 他死了
He's dead. He's dead.
我们得赶紧离开
We have to go.
好了
There.
这下能离开这了
Good enough until we get you out of here.
韦斯 该死的你快点
Wes! Hurry the hell up!
走吧
Come on.
怎么了
What?
谢谢你
Thank you.
一切都会没事的
It's gonna be fine.
格里芬在午夜前后给我打电♥话♥
Griffin called me around midnight,
两周前
问我手头上有没有货
asked if I had anything I could sell him.
所以我去了兄弟会
So I went to the frat house
卖♥♥了点可♥卡♥因♥和摇♥头♥丸♥给他
and sold him some coke and molly.
他邀请我留下来
He invited me to hang out,
然后我们就开始喝酒 嗑药
so we started drinking, doing some lines.
格里芬说他那还有大♥麻♥
Griffin said he had some pot,
我们就去他房♥间抽大♥麻♥去了
so we went up to his room to smoke a bowl.
等我回过神来 我们正在接吻
Next thing I know, we're kissing.
我们刚开始莱拉就进来了
We had just started, when Lila came in.
显然是我发信息叫她来的
Apparently, I texted her,
但我一点都不记得了
which I have no memory of.
我只记得莱拉在大吼大叫 不停打我
I just remember Lila yelling, hitting me.
格里芬把她拉出去了
Griffin pulled her off.
我试图找她解释和道歉
I tried to find her to explain what happened and apologize,
但是到处都找不到她 最后在屋顶找到了
but I couldn't, until I got to the roof.
然后我就把她勒死了扔在水箱里
Then I strangled her and stuffed her in a water tank.
天呐 你们真好骗
Oh, my gosh. You guys are so gullible.
丽贝卡 认真对待庭前准备
Rebecca, take this prep seriously
不然就等着坐牢吧
or go to jail.
你的工作不就是让我免除牢狱之灾吗
Isn't it kind of your job to make sure that doesn't happen?
你个贩毒白人婊♥子♥杀人犯
You slut, white-trash killer.
你让格里芬在屋顶把那女孩勒死
You made Griffin strangle that girl on the roof.
你喜欢看着她在你眼前死去
You liked watching her die
因为你就是个人♥渣♥
because that's the piece of garbage you are!
世上所有人都会这么说你
That's what everyone in the world is gonna say about you.
如果你不在乎 那我也不在乎
You don't care, neither do I.
到时候在监狱里被殴打
I'm not the one that's gonna be beaten,
强♥奸♥和虐待的可不是我
raped, and violated in jail.
而是你
That's on you.
告诉我们8月29日周五晚上发生了什么事
So, what happened the night of Friday, August the 29th?
从头开始讲
Start from the beginning.
也许我们该休息一下
Maybe-maybe we should take a break.
休息五分钟 然后再开始
Five minutes, and then we'll start again.
罗密欧再一次救茱莉亚于水火之中
And Romeo saves Juliet again.
这其实挺贴心的
It's kind of sweet.
这样既不恰当也不专业而且很疯狂
It's inappropriate and unprofessional and crazy.
他们肯定已经滚过床单了吧
They got to be doing the nasty by now, right?
但我没法想象小可爱在床上翻云覆雨
Although, I-I can't picture the puppy that way.
你为什么要想象这个
Why would you want to?
我会想象任何人的性♥爱♥场景
I picture everyone having sex.
你和艾登怎么样了
Oh, how's it going with Aiden, by the way?
你俩分手了吗
You two break up yet?
敢再这样看我
Look at me like that again,
我就指控你性骚扰
and I'll file a sexual-harassment suit.
开电视看新闻
Turn on the news.
怎么回事
What is it?
他俩上♥床♥的事被揭发了
Sex is out of the bag.
有证人提供了新的证词
A witness has revealed new evidence
指证丽贝卡·萨特和格里芬·奥莱利
that Rebecca Sutter and Griffin O'reilly
曾在莱拉·斯坦格
had sexual intercourse
被杀当晚发生过性关系
the night that Lila Stangard was murdered.
之前一直有传闻声称
There have been rumors of a relationship
两位共同被告间有亲密关系
between the two codefendants before,
但现在有匿名线人表示
but now an anonymous source is claiming it was Miss Sutter
是萨特小姐主动勾引的
who initiated the physical relationship,
因为奥莱利先生曾立下保持童贞的誓言
as Mr. O'reilly had taken a vow of virginity.
打给法官申请禁言令
Call the Judge and get a hearing for a gag order.
有关两位共同被告间性关系的证据
Proof of a sexual relationship between the two codefendants
更好地支持了公诉方的理论
certainly gives more weight to the prosecution's theory
即是萨特小姐
that it was Miss Sutter
指使奥莱利先生去杀害自己的女友
who manipulated Mr. O'reilly into killing his girlfriend.
-你还想开玩笑吗 -这些证据浮现后
- You still feel like making jokes now? - With this evidence,
本次案件越来越像是
it's beginning to look more and more
最终悲剧收场的年轻人之间的
like the story of a young love triangle
三角恋情
gone tragically awry.
逍遥法外
第一季 第七集
公诉方故意向媒体泄露谣言
The prosecution has leaked gossip to the press
以诋毁我当事人的形象
in order to slut-shame my client
-并影响陪审团 -这指控太过分了
- and poison the jury pool. - That is an offensive accusation.
我申请禁言令即时生效
I move for an immediate gag order.
基廷女士是在胡乱猜测 法官大人
Ms. Keating is speculating, Your Honor.
她可以提出任何荒唐的指控
She can make all the wild allegations she wants.
小贱婊打扮得挺纯良的嘛
Slutter cleans up pretty nice.
-本次消息泄露与公诉方无关 -是吗
- My office had nothing to do with this leak. - Really?
"奥莱利和萨特曾发生过性关系"
"O'reilly and Sutter had sexual intercourse“
"且一起吸食了可♥卡♥因♥ 大♥麻♥以及冰♥毒♥"
"while high on cocaine, marijuana, and methamphetamines,"
这是取证文件中
And that's a direct quote
一位警探的证言 一字不漏
from the detective's statement in discovery.
这也不能证明此次泄密是公诉方所为
Which doesn't prove that my office was behind it.
同样有可能是奥莱利先生
It could have just as easily
和他的律师泄露的消息
been Mr. O'reilly and his counsel.
当然了 是因为泄露此等信息
Right, because releasing information
把我当事人 一位洗心革面的虔诚基♥督♥教♥徒♥
that paints my client, a devout, born-again Christian...
刻画成爱嗑药的饥渴运动员对我方有利吗
as a drug-taking, sex-crazed jock serves our case how?
消息是谁泄露的并不重要
It doesn't matter who leaked it.
所有人都知道在这种情况下
Everyone knows that it's the woman
受诽谤伤害最大的是女性
who gets vilified in these scenarios.
看看这些报道
I mean, look at these articles.
在铺天盖地的报章头版上的是我当事人的照片
It's my client's face smeared across the front page,
而不是奥莱利先生的
not Mr. O'reilly's.
这又是我的错了
And that is my fault how?
我可无权控制报章的排版
I don't have editorial control over the papers.
别再哗众取宠了
Enough grandstanding.
不管本次泄密起源何在
However this information got out,
这点本庭自然会查明
and this court will be investigating just that...
公众对本案媒体报道的关注
the public's appetite for this case
有可能导致两位被告受到不公审判
could result in undue bias for the codefendants.
所以我批准禁言令
Therefore, I'm granting the gag order.
从现在开始
And from here on out,
律师及其当事人都不许与媒体接触
美剧 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表