none of you or your clients speak to the press.
-谢谢法官大人 -谢谢法官大人
- Thank you, Your Honor. - Thank you, Your Honor.
-下一个案件 法警 -实际上 法官大人
- Next case, bailiff. - Actually, Your Honor,
我还有另一份动议要提交
there is one other motion I'd like to submit.
而且此动议的时效性很重要
It's time-sensitive.
这次听证会讨论的是禁言令 法官大人
This is a hearing for a gag order, Your Honor.
反正人都在这里了 请继续 基冈先生
We're all here already. Go ahead, Mr. Keegan.
我们的法医重新评估了尸检照片
My team's forensic expert reviewed the autopsy photos
在斯坦格小姐的颈部发现了
and discovered several overlooked red marks
多处遗漏的红印
on the side of Miss Stangard's neck.
他将证明这些印记是凶手指甲留下的掐痕
He'll testify that these marks are fingernail puncture wounds
而留下的
left by the murderer.
鉴于我的委托人是球队四分卫
Since my client is a quarterback
所以总是把指甲剪短的事实
and keeps his nails clipped short,
这些印记不可能是他留下的
he did not leave those marks.
这是动议吗 法官大人
What is the motion, Your Honor?
还是说基冈先生是来作证的
Or is Mr. Keegan here to just testify?
我方申请挖出斯坦格小姐的尸体
We move to exhume Miss Stangard's body.
我们认为二次尸检将证明丽贝卡·萨特
We believe a second autopsy will point to Rebecca Sutter
是唯一的凶手
as the sole murderer.
法官大人 基冈先生
Your Honor, Mr. Keegan
这番奇怪的描述是在中伤
is making outlandish remarks in order to fuel vitriol...
被害人家庭受到的伤害难道还不够吗
Hasn't the victim's family suffered enough already?
我的委托人
... about my client!
你们在明早的听证会上会有
The two of you will have plenty of time
足够的时间用正当的方式提出反对意见
to righteously object at the hearing tomorrow morning.
休庭
We are adjourned.
他们要把她的尸体挖出来吗
So, they just dig up her body?
她的尸体现在都该腐烂了吧
Won't she have turned to jelly by now?
尸体做了防腐 甲醛能有效延缓腐烂
They embalm corpses. The formaldehyde slows bacterial decay.
你居然知道这样的事简直性感又诡异
I find it sexy/creepy you know stuff like that.
康纳尔
Connor.
你不记得我的名字了
You don't remember my name.
不 我当然记得
No, I totally do.
难以置信 我还以为我就够贱的了
Wow. And I thought I was a slut.
真的假的啊
Really?
黑客伤了你的心后
You've gotten naked
你睡的男生多到让你都
with so many boys since hacker broke your heart,
记不得人家名字了吗
you can't even remember their names?
重点是 他们记得我的就行
The important thing is, they remember mine.
-对决开始 二位选手 -莫名其妙
- Play on, player. - I don't know what you're talking about.
-糟了 -是你把手♥机♥放在我车里的
- Oh, no. - Hey, you planted that phone in my car.
我连要怎么做都不知道
Okay, like I'd know how to do that.
-两位不要 -你的话自己都不信吧
- You guys, this is not -- - You can't even believe what you're saying.
你的愚蠢让我发笑
I'm laughing at how dumb you are.
你已经招了杀她的事实
You already confessed to killing her.
还以为自己能逍遥法外 这才是真蠢
How dumb are you to think that you're gonna get away with this?
不要
No!
这才是我认识的那个贫民区人♥渣♥
That's the trailer trash I remember.
我们的共同被告在骚扰你吗
Is our -- is our codefendant harassing you?
我可不想再给萨特小姐
Because I would hate to have to file assault charges
加一条袭击的罪名
against Miss Sutter, too.
是他煽动的
He instigated it.
法律可不是这么玩的 年轻人
Well, that's not the way the law works, young man.
我的学生我自己会教
I teach my students the law,
基冈先生 别人不得插嘴
Mr. Keegan -- no one else.
而且就我看来
And from where I was standing,
我的委托人是在防御奥莱利先生的挑衅
my client was defending herself against Mr. O'reilly,
而且我还有证人可以证明此事
and I have witnesses here who could testify to that.
辩论的乐趣还是留在庭上吧
Well, let's save the fun for the courtroom, shall we?
管好自己 小姐
Stay civilized, young lady.
丽贝卡 走了
Rebecca, let's go.
她简直就是个祸害
She's a terrorist.
说真的
Honestly. It --
我简直庆幸自己流产了
it makes me grateful for the miscarriages.
安娜
Annie.
我说真的
I'm serious.
想想要是有这么个孩子多可怕
Imagine having a child like that.
要求二次尸检这招非常聪明
Asking for that second autopsy was a brilliant move,
要是认为不会发现对自己当事人
and I'd have done it myself if I didn't think
不利的证据 我也会这么做
that they'd find evidence against my client,
但是面对现实吧 发现的可能性更大
which -- let's face it -- they probably will.
镇定
Relax.
别这样
Stop.
你就是工作得太努力
You are working so hard.
让我帮你放松放松
Let somebody do something for you.
我说别这样
I said stop.
我需要时间
I need more time.
你需要多久都好
You get all the time you want.
我等你
I'll be here.
我们要做的是不让他们二次尸检
It's our job to keep that body in the ground.
首先 我们需要驳倒格里芬的法医专家
First, that means tearing Griffin's forensic expert,
埃里克·特纳医生 新请的法医
Dr. Erik Turner, a new one.
这是他做的几千份验尸报告
These are the thousands of autopsies he's done.
仔细查 寻找任何能质疑他的权威性的证据
Go through them. Find anything to discredit him.
还有 思考导致莱拉颈部印记的
Also, come up with alternative theories
其他可能性
for the marks on Lila's neck.
蚊虫叮咬 水箱磨擦 尸体腐烂
Insect bites, abrasion from the water tank -- postmortem decay.
只要不是丽贝卡指甲留下的就行
Anything that's not Rebecca's fingernails.
周三我能请几小时假吗
Is it okay if I take a couple hours off on wednesday?
我刚刚接到了
I just got a call
斯特林&怀特律所的面试通知
to come in and interview at Sterling & White.
你要面试斯特林
You're meeting at Sterling?
现在就找暑期实习早了点吧
Isn't it a little early for summer associate interviews?
我猜他们应该是从班里最优秀的学生开始
I guess they start at the top of the class
向后筛选的吧
and work their way down.
快去快回 这边也缺人手呢
Just be quick about it. It's all hands on deck here.
说真的 难道不该把时间都放在这件事上吗
Exactly. Shouldn't we all be working full time on this?
镇定罗密欧 我会及时回来救你女友的
Relax, Romeo. I'll be back in time to help out your girlfriend.
-她不是我的女 -随便吧
- She's not my g -- - Yeah. Whatever you say.
这里装♥修♥的真不错啊
What an adorable setup.
说曹操曹操就到
Speak of the devil, and she shall appear.
不用客气
No need for pleasantries.
我们都清楚我来的目的
We both know why I'm here.
是吗
We do?
市法医做的首次尸检
The city's medical examiner performed a standard autopsy
完全符合标准
the first time around.
我和你一样不想让这动议通过
You don't want this motion going through any more than I do.
因为存在未知可能
The surprise of the unknown.
新证据完全可能
The specter of new evidence
破坏公诉方胜券在握的立案
undermining the prosecutor's well-laid-out case.
一语中的
You read my mind.
这是什么
What's that?
一份机密文件 联邦政♥府♥诉霍尔登案
A sealed file -- Commonwealth vs. Holden.
这能帮你驳倒基冈的法医专家
It'll help you destroy Keegan's expert.
你自己怎么不用
Why not use it yourself?
因为它也会降低近五年来地检办公室
It'll also discredit about a dozen other convictions
赢下的很多其他案子的可信度
the D.A.'s office won in the past five years --
当然了 里面没有我经手的案子
none of which happened under my watch, of course.
当然了
Of course.
你会用吗
You'll use it?
法庭上你就知道了
I guess you'll see in court.
专家证人是我们司法体系中的
Expert witnesses are the dirty little secret
肮脏小秘密
of our justice system.
公众不知道的是
What most of the public doesn't know
花钱让专家作证是合法的
is that it's legal to pay experts for their testimony.
钱送够了
You shell out enough cash,
让他们说什么都行
and you can get them to say just about anything.
所以伤口的大小 形状以及弧度
So, the size, shape, and curvature of the perforations
死后的颜色都支持了我的结论
and the postmortem color tint all support my conclusion
这些伤口是指甲的掐痕
美剧 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表