街对面有间酒吧
There's a bar across the street.
让我请你喝一杯
Let me buy you a drink,
如果你觉得我还行 咱们就共进晚餐
and if I prove worthy of your time, we move into dinner.
约会
A date.
没错 约会
Yeah. A date.
看来你还忘了我有男朋友
So, you also forgot that I have a boyfriend.
真是丢脸丢到家了
Well, this couldn't get any more embarrassing.
别担心 咱俩是在汉炮上认识的
Relax. We met on Humpr.
我也不怎么记得了
I barely remember, too.
我做点让你记得的事怎么样
How about I make you remember?
好吧
Ah, okay.
这下我肯定记得了
Now I definitely remember.
我猜你想要来一杯
Thought you could use a drink.
伏特加马天尼 挤了点柠檬汁
Vodka Martini, twist of lemon.
你不喝吗
You're not having one?
我晚饭的时候再喝
I'll have one with dinner.
你饿吗 我可以去做饭
You hungry? I can make something.
我得起草这份动议
I have to draft this motion in limine.
等你忙完我再过来吧
I'll be here when you're done.
山姆
Sam.
斯坦格夫人最终反对掘尸了 所以
Mrs. Stangard made a statement against the exhumation, so...
谢谢你
...thank you.
请坐
Please be seated.
帕克斯女士 据我所知你有所请求
Ms. Parks, I understand you have a request.
是的 法官大人
Yes, Your Honor.
鉴于目前相冲突的证词
Given the conflicting testimony presented so far,
我不得不雇了自己的专家来分♥析♥证据
I felt compelled to hire our own expert,
而专家也得出了
who came to the same conclusion
死者脖子上的红色印记
that the red marks on the victim's neck
符合女人指甲掐痕
are consistent with fingernail puncture marks
这一结论
caused by a woman.
你这是在干吗
What the hell are you doing?
我想把这些由专家签名的
I would like to submit
宣誓书列入证词
these signed affidavits into testimony.
法官大人 我认为帕克斯女士
Your Honor, I find it very suspicious
突然在这项动议上改变立场
that Ms. Parks has suddenly changed
这一点很可疑
her point of view on this motion.
我别无选择 法官大人
I had to, Your Honor.
不上报这些新发现
It would have been unethical
是不符合职业道德的做法
not to report these new findings.
休庭复审新的证据 明天再开庭
Let's review the new evidence and adjourn until tomorrow.
下个案子 法警
Next case, bailiff.
搞什么 她怎么倒戈了
What -- w-why did she flip?
不知道
I don't know.
我们会搞清楚的
We'll find out.
谢谢你肯见我
Thank you for meeting me.
你要什么
What do you need?
温迪·帕克斯今天在庭上摆了我一道
Wendy Parks turned on me today in court.
你想让我帮你查清原因
You want me to help you figure out why?
这不是在帮我 而是在帮我的委托人
It's not helping me. It's helping my client.
是在帮你丈夫吧
You mean your husband.
我知道你生气 我理解 但是
I know you're angry, and I understand that, but...
他没杀人
he didn't do it.
你自己都不信
You don't believe that.
是你把莱拉的电♥话♥放到了格里芬的车上
You planted Lila's phone in Griffin's car.
怎么
What?
没想到有人查出了你的把戏吧
You surprised someone's onto your tricks?
你该走了
You should go.
我给过你机会
I tried to give you an out.
等这一切都玩完了的时候别忘了这一点
Don't forget that when this all goes to hell.
在我回来以前什么也别干
Don't do anything until I'm back.
911 您有什么紧急情况
911. What's your emergency?
喂
Hello?
911 您有什么紧急情况
911. What's your emergency?
您没事吧
Are you okay?
对不起 这是恶作剧
I'm sorry. This -- this is a prank call.
喂
Hello?
是我
It's me.
别担心 这是新手♥机♥
Don't worry. It's a new phone.
你干吗 你不该打给我的
What are you doing? You shouldn't be calling.
我知道 我只想告诉你
I know. But I just wanted to tell you
我们正在处理
we're taking care of it.
起初他们不愿意 但还是被我说服了
They didn't want to at first, but I got them to come around.
我们会保护你的
We're gonna protect you.
想知道一个人的秘密最快的方法
The fastest way to uncover someone's secrets --
就是让他们的助理开口
get their assistant to talk.
郡雇员名单上给出的
The county employee directory
温迪·帕克斯的助理名叫艾丽·伯纳姆
lists Wendy Parks' assistant as Ally Burnham.
艾丽·伯纳姆
艾丽和其他在地检办公室工作的女孩们
Ally and the rest of the girls who work at the D.A.'s office.
喜欢去欲望海洋酒吧
Hang out at the Thirsty Whale.
去那里和她们调调情
Go down there, flirt,
弄明白她为什么在动议的事情上改主意
find out why she changed her mind on the motion.
好的 所以我们找到艾丽然后
All right. So we find Ally and we...
让她开口 不管哪张
pump her, so to speak.
马上去办
On it.
康纳尔和韦斯 你们俩也去
Connor and Wes, you go, too.
我要他们干什么
What do I need them for?
这张脸男女通吃
This works on women as well as men.
他说得对
He's right.
我也去行吗
Hey, can I go, too?
我很擅长和女孩们调情的
I'm really good at flirting with girls.
我相信 你留下和我们待着
I'm sure. You stay here with us.
女孩之夜 太棒了
Girls' night. Whoo-hoo.
法学院办公室
安娜丽丝·基廷
刑事辩护律师
这是个重大决定
It's a big decision.
我只是 我还需要一点时间考虑
I just -- I...need a little bit more time.
好的 我走的时候给你打电♥话♥
Okay. I'll call you when I'm leaving.
好的 当然 我们到时候聊
Yeah, sure. We'll talk about it then.
你觉得我们会输吗
You think we're gonna lose my case?
所以你才想跳槽 是吗
That's why you're thinking of taking another job, right?
这样你就不用和大家同进退了
So you don't go down with the ship.
不 那不是...
No, that's not --
你是怎么知道...
How did you know that --
刚才是凯恩的电♥话♥ 他想知道
That was Kan, and he wants to know
你愿不愿意接受法律援助的工作
if you're gonna take the job at legal aid.
而你还没有决定
And you haven't decided
要么是因为你真的喜欢这间奇怪的办公室
because either you actually like this weirdo office
要么是你希望能和那西装帅哥
or you just need to put a little distance
保持一定的距离
between you and the hot ass in the three-piece --
不许和任何人说
Don't...tell anyone.
我是认真的 我还没决定呢
I'm serious. I haven't decided yet.
-决定什么 -没什么
- Decided what? - Nothing.
她想离开这里和她男朋友一起工作
She wants to leave and take a job with her boyfriend.
-丽贝卡 -你个傻瓜
- Rebecca! - You idiot.
法律援助事务所哪里都能找到
There are a million and one legal aid clinics
安娜丽丝可是独此一家
and only one Annalise.
我知道 好吗 不许和任何人说
I know that! Okay? Just don't tell anyone.
我说了又能怎么样
And what if I do?
她会告诉所有人你未婚夫让你签婚前协议
She'll tell everyone your fiancé wants you to sign a prenup.
文件从你包里露出来了
It was sticking out of your bag.
艾登让你签婚前协议
Aiden gave you a prenup?
是他妈妈要求的
His mother did.
不许你们谈论这个
And we are not talking about this.
好 只要你不和别人说凯恩的事情
Fine. As long as you don't talk about the Kan thing.
你也一样
You, too.
可以
Deal.
只要你们两个不再议论我和韦斯
If both of you stop talking about me and Wes.
我们没有上♥床♥
We're not screwing.
我知道你们以为我们上了 但我们没有
I know that's what you all think, but we're not, so...