你没有自己的生活
You're the one with no life.
要不然为什么这么在乎我的生活
Otherwise, why get so obsessed with mine?
谁让你变成这样的 是你妈吗
Who made you this way? W-was it your mom?
她是不是酗酒成性 让你不习惯身边没人闹腾
Was she an alcoholic and you miss the drama?
你♥爸♥是不是打你妈
Did your dad hit her? What?
是谁让你觉得只有帮别人擦屁♥股♥的时候
I mean, who made you feel like you're not an actual person
你才是个真正的人
unless you are fixing someone else's mess?
我没想帮你擦屁♥股♥ 我在帮你
I'm not trying to fix you. I'm trying to help you.
但是如果你不想我帮你 那就算了
But if you don't want that, I'll stop.
你可以在法庭上撒谎 说别人强♥奸♥你
You can lie on the stand, call people rapists --
随便你怎么样
Whatever you want.
但是不要因为我想帮你就说我的生活一团糟
Just don't say I'm messed up because I wanted to help you.
我们不应该这么做的
We shouldn't do this.
没错
You're right.
你出生在俄亥俄
You were born in Ohio.
威罗维克在俄亥俄
Willowick's in Ohio.
我查过了
I looked it up.
你看看起来不像俄亥俄人
You don't seem very Ohio.
除了你整天挂在脸上的傻笑
Except for the dopey smile you have on your face all the time.
我不是出生在俄亥俄 我出生在海地
I wasn't born in Ohio. I was born in Haiti.
一岁的时候我妈把带到了美国
My mom moved us here when I was 1.
我是镇上唯一的黑人小孩
I was the only black kid in our town.
每个人都希望我会打篮球 但是我技术很糟
Everyone wanted me to be good at basketball, but I sucked.
我对花生过敏
I'm allergic to peanuts.
没有方向感
I have a really bad sense of direction.
我12岁那年我妈自杀了
My mom killed herself when I was 12.
我讨厌超级英雄电影 因为
I hate superhero movies 'cause I...
韦斯
Wes.
她人很好
She was sweet...
很有趣
Funny.
生活也是一团糟
Messed up, too.
那感觉很糟
It sucked.
我最喜欢薄荷巧克力片味的冰淇淋
My favorite ice cream is mint chocolate chip.
我没去过欧洲
I've never been to Europe.
我恐高
I'm afraid of heights.
有时候我想养只狗 但是不想买♥♥育种狗
Someday, I want a dog, but not from a breeder
而是领养一只
-- the pound.
我
I...
抱歉 我以前 认识住这里的人
Sorry. I-I-I used to... know a guy that lived here.
奥利弗
Oliver.
他在洗澡
He's in the shower.
那是给他的吗
Those for him?
我还是走吧
I'll go.
你是康纳尔吧
Connor, right?
我不想惹麻烦
Hey, I don't want to cause any trouble --
我知道
I'm sure.
但是如果你真的关心他
Look, if you care about the guy at all,
别再回来了
don't ever come back here.
这是你在这的最后一天了 都不说声再见吗
It's your last day. You're not even gonna say goodbye?
丽贝卡告诉我你要去做法律援助
Rebecca told me about you going to work at legal aid.
上帝啊 我恨她
Oh, my God. I hate her.
我在考虑去做法律援助
I'm considering going to legal aid.
但是还没决定
I haven't decided yet.
是因为我表现得像个混♥蛋♥吗
Is this about me being a jerk?
如果是的话我可以停手的
'cause I'll stop.
不要因为我就放弃一个大好机会
Don't throw away a great opportunity 'cause of me.
不过是个吻而已
It was one stupid kiss.
没什么大不了的
That's it.
我们之间什么都没有
There's nothing else between us.
真的吗
Really?
你真这么想
You mean that?
什么都没有吗
There's nothing?
我当然不是这么想的
Of course I don't mean it.
我无时不刻不在想你 这感觉很烦
I think about you all the time. It's freakin' annoying.
但是我会克服的
But I'll get over it.
所以不要因为我放弃
So don't quit 'cause of me.
我很快就会好的
I'll be normal again soon.
我保证
I promise.
如果我不想你克服呢
What if I don't want you to get over it?
什么样的便利店会没有
What kind of convenience store
薄荷巧克力片味的冰淇淋
doesn't have mint chocolate chip?
这确实很烦人
That is messed up.
我们不认识
We don't know each other.
我以前是费城警♥察♥
I used to work for Philly P.D.
我叫内特
Name's Nate.
我男友在车里
My boyfriend's in the car.
我知道莱拉·斯坦格不是你杀的
I know you didn't kill Lila Stangard.
我们也都知道是谁干的
And we both know who did.
帮我抓住他
Help me catch him.
很快就要庭审了
The trial's soon.
反正你今晚也做不成什么
You're not gonna solve anything tonight.
关机
Turn it off.
睡觉
Let's go to sleep.
我是邦尼 抱歉打扰你
It's Bonnie. Sorry to bother you.
我在验尸官办公室的联♥系♥人
I just got a call from my contact
刚刚给我打了电♥话♥
at the medical examiner's office.
莱拉脖子上的痕迹不是指甲印
The marks on Lila's neck weren't fingernails.
是动物咬痕
They're ant bites.
那到是好消息
Well, that's good news.
还有什么
What else?
说吧
Say it.
第一次尸检漏掉了点东西
They missed something in the first autopsy.
莱拉有了六周的身孕
Lila was six weeks pregnant.