《逍遥法外》前情提要
Previously on "How to get away with murder"...
在Θ姐妹会宿舍找到了一具女性尸体
A woman's body was found inside the Kappa Kappa Theta house.
-怎么了 -她是我朋友 知道吗
-What's wrong? - She was my friend, okay?
下令立刻挖出斯坦格小姐的尸体
And ordering miss stangard's body be exhumed immediately.
完整的内外二次尸检
A full external and internal second autopsy.
我无时不刻不在想你 但是我会克服的
I think about you all the time. But I'll get over it.
如果我不想你克服呢
What if I don't want you to get over it?
我们是玛丽·沃克的代理人
We represent Mary Walker.
这是婚前协议
This is a prenup.
我知道莱拉·斯坦格不是你杀的
I know you didn't kill Lila Stangard.
我们也都知道是谁干的
And we both know who did.
第一次尸检漏掉了点东西
They missed something in the first autopsy.
-说吧 -莱拉有了六周的身孕
- Say it. - Lila was six weeks pregnant.
如果太大怎么办
What if it's too big?
比如我守贞太久
Like I waited too long
我的身体以为我是个
and now my body assumes I'm some sort of
永远不会做♥爱♥的修女
nun who never have sex
等我终于做了...
and when I finally do it...
2014年6月
6个月前
尝试的时候...
try...
他进不去
he won't fit.
我见过格里芬
I've met Griffin.
看他那一脸晦气的样子 我猜他能进去
Judging by the chip on his shoulder, I'm guessing it'll fit.
你们不是有守身约定吗
What happened to your virginity pact?
格里芬终于意识到
Did Griffin finally realize
上帝才不鸟他的性生活了吗
God doesn't give a crap about his sex life?
我告诉你件事 你要保证不告诉别人
If I tell you something, swear you won't tell anyone?
我跟一个姐妹会姑娘一起玩
I'm hanging out with a sorority girl.
我比你更希望保密
I don't want to tell anyone about this more than you.
我新认识了个人
I met a new guy.
谁
Who?
达西先生
Mr. Darcy.
我保证过不告诉任何人他是谁
I promised I wouldn't tell anyone who he was.
是格里芬的朋友吗
So he's one of Griffin's friends?
不是
No.
那怎么不能告诉我
Then why can't you tell me?
他有妻子
He has a wife.
天啊
Oh, my God.
莱拉有了六周的身孕
Lila was six weeks pregnant.
-我走了 -不 留下
- I'll leave. - No. Stay.
安娜 真要这样吗
Annie. Really.
我要证人在场 确保你不会再骗我
I need a witness here to make sure you don't lie to me again.
你骗我说没跟她发♥生♥关♥系♥
You lied when you said you didn't sleep with her.
骗我说她死的那晚你在耶鲁
You lied when you said you were at Yale the night she was killed.
我像傻子一样信了你
And I believed you, like some fool.
所以
So...
你知道她怀孕了吗
did you know she was pregnant?
不知道
No.
是真的不知道
"No" because you didn't
还是你知道如果自己说了"是"
or "no" because if you say "yes,"
就有了杀人动机
you know that's motive to kill?
-我不该在 -不许走
- This is... not something that -- - Do not leave!
你在撒谎吗
Are you lying?
没有
No.
我们还不知道是不是我的
We don't even know if it's mine.
还能是谁的 她的处♥男♥男朋友吗
Who else's could it be -- her virgin boyfriend?
-他只是自称处♥男♥ -那莱拉是处♥女♥吗
- He claims to be a virgin. - Was Lila?
你们第一次上♥床♥的时候
The first time you had her?
你应该知道 不是吗
You would know, wouldn't you?
我不知道她怀孕了
I didn't know she was pregnant.
我发誓
I promise you.
你相信他吗
You believe him?
你该戴套的
Should've worn a condom.
逍遥法外
第一季 第八集
有时候 我们不能为自己的行为负责
Sometimes, we're not responsible for our own actions,
因为有时候 我们的行为
because sometimes, we behave
不像懂得思考的人类
not like thinking, thoughtful human beings,
而像动物
but as animals.
正如格雷琴·托马斯一案
Such is the case of Gretchen Thomas,
一名成功的房♥产销♥售♥ 妻子 母亲
a successful real-estate agent, wife, mother.
像其他成功的职业人士一样
Like many a high-powered professional,
每天都倍感压力和焦虑
stress and anxiety are part of her daily routine,
所以她睡前会服用处方安♥眠♥药♥
so she takes a prescription sleeping pill before bed.
副作用让她网购衣服
Its side effects have caused her to buy clothes online,
烹饪大餐
cook gourmet meals,
甚至主动和丈夫做♥爱♥
and even initiate sex with her husband,
都是在神志不清的情况下
all while completely unconscious.
然后发生了这个
And then this happened.
这是她家监控拍下的托马斯夫人
This is Ms. Thomas on her home-security system,
将自家保姆血淋淋的尸体拖出房♥子的画面
dragging her nanny's dead, bloody body out of the house.
然后她做了什么呢
And then what does she do?
她开始清理现场
She begins to clean up the mess.
我们都有过这种感觉
Now, we all know the feeling --
你做了噩梦 知道自己是在睡觉
we've had a bad dream, we know we're asleep,
但拼尽全力 却就是叫不醒自己
but try as we might, we just can't seem to wake ourselves up.
抱歉我没办法去你的办公室
I'm sorry that I wasn't able to get to your office.
这周末是米亚的13岁生日
It's Mia's 13th birthday this weekend,
筹备派对可不容易
and planning has been crazy.
谁能想到找个DJ那么难呢
Who would've thought that it'd be so difficult to find a deejay?
我们需要你全神贯注
We really need your undivided attention.
总算打来了
Oh! Finally!
里卡多吗
Ricardo?
你好 真高兴你回电♥话♥了
Hi. I am so happy that you called.
我知道你一般不接儿童派对
Now, I know you usually don't do kids' parties,
但我马上就要坐牢了
but I'm going to prison any minute,
-恐怕会花不少时间 -这可能是我和女儿
-This could take a while. - and this could be the last chance
-想溜上楼吗 -最后一次在一起了
- Want to sneak upstairs? -my daughter and I could be toghther.
不 我相信DJ里佐斯很有才
No, no. I'm sure DJ Rizzles is very talented.
只是我朋友凯伦
It's just that you have come
真的极力推荐你
so highly recommended from my friend Karen's --
你面临着一级谋杀审判
You're on trial for first-degree murder.
放下手♥机♥ 我们好帮你准备证词
Put the phone down so we can prep for your testimony.
我改主意了
I've changed my mind.
我不要出庭作证
I don't want to take the stand.
亲爱的 这不是你一个人的决定
Honey, this isn't just your decision.
这个家需要你 孩子们需要你
You have a family who needs you, children who need you.
她想坐牢的话 爸爸 让她去吧
If she wants to go to jail, dad, let her.
你妈妈不会坐牢的 科迪
Your mother is not going to jail, Cody.
格雷琴 我知道这不容易
Gretchen, I understand this is difficult for you,
但作为你的律师 我需要你去作证
but as your attorney, I need to put you on the stand
这样我才能证明你没有动机去杀害埃尔卡
so I can establish that you had no motive to kill Elke.
要让陪审团相信你们很亲密
The jury needs to believe that you two were close.
我们是很亲密
We were close.
你能想象醒来以后
Can you imagine waking up
发现自己杀了一个自己爱的人吗
to realize that you killed somebody you loved?
这就是我做的
That's what I did.
很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
如果陪审团觉得我该坐牢
If the jury thinks that I should go to prison,
我同意
I agree.
我要为这罪孽付出代价
I should pay for this sin.
既然不能让格雷琴作证
Since we can't put Gretchen on the stand,
我们就让爱她的人 她的家人
we're having the people who love her -- her family --
为她的梦游史作证
testify to her history of sleepwalking.
所以明天 你们扮演公诉方
So tomorrow, each of you will act as prosecutors,
帮托马斯家的每个人演练证词
prepping each of the Thomases for their moment in the sun.
好好看吧
Dig in.
有没有人觉得我们根本就是在做她的工作
Anyone else feel like we do all her work for her?
你才发现吗
Just figuring that out now?
没考试的时候也就算了
I was fine with it before exams,
但现在班上其他人
but now that everyone else in our class