都闭门在家复习
is locked away in their apartments, studying,
我们却在这里浪费时间当免费劳力
we're falling behind, working as free labor.
你知道谁不在乎考试吗
You know who doesn't care about exams?
就是你面前的这位 因为我...
This guy. 'Cause I got --
你再提奖杯 我就把它甩你脸上
Mention the trophy again, and I'll bash your face in with it.
随你怎么说 陨星爆发
Okay, whatever, shooting star.
你们都去无聊地学习吧
You guys all go be boring, study.
我可要去篝火晚会了 疯玩一场
I'll be at the bonfire, partying it up,
勾搭几个女生
mackin' on the chickadees!
这周末想加入我的学习小组吗
You want to study-group this weekend?
你什么时候需要学习了
Since when do you need to study?
神经兴奋药物 美国学生常用于考前提神
你有笔记我有兴♥奋♥剂♥
Well, you take notes, I have Adderall.
我们会是完美组合
We'll make a great team.
韦斯
Wes.
基廷教授要见你
Professor Keating wants to see you.
你想加入我和候补先生的学习小组吗
You want to join waitlist and I in our new study group?
怀孕了
Pregnant?
六周了
Six weeks.
第一次尸检没有性创伤的痕迹
There was no sign of sexual trauma in the first autopsy,
所以他们就没检查子♥宫♥
so they didn't inspect the uterus.
过不了几天
It'll be a few more days
警方就会公布最终结果
before the police release the final report,
他们一公布
but the minute they do,
就会对格里芬做DNA检测
they'll run a DNA test on Griffin
看他是不是孩子的父亲
to see if he was the father.
我们都知道他不是
He's not, as we both know.
这对丽贝卡的案子有好处
It's good for Rebecca's case.
但我希望你不要告诉她
But I would appreciate it if you didn't tell her.
为什么
Why not?
因为如果她在庭审前知道此事
Well, because if she finds out days before her trial,
我怕她会干什么傻事
I'm afraid she'll act out
对她的案子造成不好的影响
in a way that will hurt her case.
所以为了她好
So, for her benefit,
请你不要告诉她
I'm asking you not to tell her.
如果你不想让她知道 为什么还告诉我
If you didn't want her to know, why tell me?
因为我记住了向你隐瞒秘密的教训
Because I learned my lesson about keeping secrets from you.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
莱拉怀孕了
Lila was pregnant.
你不知道吗
You didn't know?
不知道
No.
是山姆的吗
It's Sam's?
很有可能
Yeah, probably.
安娜丽丝让我不要告诉你
Annalise asked me not to tell you.
什么
What?
很奇怪吧
I know.
她说她不想让你受到影响
Said she didn't want to upset you.
这事牵涉到她丈夫 你还能相信她吗
What -- you believe her, with her husband freakin' involved?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
但是
But...
她知道我随时可以告诉警方
She knows I could go to the police at any point.
那就告诉警方 告诉他们孩子是山姆的
So let's. We'll tell them the baby's Sam's.
如果不是呢
What if it's not?
那他们也会审问他
They still have to question him.
那如果他有不在场证明呢
Well, what if he has an alibi?
如果他们释放了他呢
Or they release him?
你还要受审 我们却失去了安娜丽丝
You're still on trial, but without Annalise.
她一定不会继续管你的案子了
She'd quit your case.
那怎么办
So, what?
我们就什么都不做吗
I mean, we -- we do nothing?
当然不是
Of course not.
我
I...
在我们想好下一步前
I just need to keep an eye on her
我会盯着她的
till we figure out our next step.
一个人出来可不安全哦
It's not safe to be out here alone.
我为什么要信任你
Why should I trust you?
我的目的是为了脱罪 但你
I want to get acquitted, but you --
你有什么理由帮我呢
why do you want to help me?
我因为这案子丢了工作
I lost my job because of this case.
所以说白了 我这么做也是为自己
So, really, this is just me helping myself.
那么
So...
你想告诉我什么
What do you want to tell me?
莱拉有身孕
Lila... was pregnant.
这就是我们需要的证据 对吗
That's the evidence we need, right?
把山姆和她联♥系♥起来
To tie Sam to her?
你还能去她家吧
You still have access to the house?
去卫生间取他的毛发样本
Grab a sample of his hair from the bathroom.
我会让局里的人帮我做DNA测试
I'll have someone at the station run a DNA test.
如果和孩子的吻合
If it matches the baby,
他们就会开始调查他
they're gonna have to start an investigation on him.
这样你的案子也就不成立了
And your case... will go away.
你愿意干吗
You in?
2014年7月
小笨蛋
Hey, loser.
有可♥卡♥因♥ 还有莫利[一种新♥型♥毒♥品♥]
All right, some coke, some Molly.
怎么了
Uh... what?
我们做了
We did it.
从你脸上的表情看 感觉还不错吧
I'm guessing it didn't hurt, by the look on your face.
和我朋友们跟我讲的不一样呢
It's not like how all my friends talk about their first time.
他完全没有仓促的感觉
You know, he... didn't rush
没有奇怪的举动 也没有让我感觉不好
or act weird or make me feel weird.
他让我很有安全感
He made me feel safe.
你觉得我很傻
You think I'm an idiot.
这可是你自己说的
You said it.
至少我能说 他和妻子肯定不够放得开
Well, I will say this -- his wife must never put out,
因为我们开始后
because once we really started going,
他简直难以满足
it was like he couldn't get enough of me.
你发誓不告诉别人
Swear you won't tell anyone?
我才懒得把你无聊的性生活
Oh, like I care enough about your stupid sex life
讲给别人听呢
to tell anyone.
谢谢
Thanks.
天哪
Oh, my God.
什么啊
What?
好吧 至少我知道你为什么担心会痛了
Wow. Well... now I know why you thought it'd hurt.
你好啊 达西
What's up, Darcy?
安娜丽丝不在
Annalise isn't here.
出庭了 我知道 韦斯告诉我了
Court -- I know. Wes told me.
我好像把手套落在这里了
I think I left my gloves here --
绿色的 分指的
greenish, 10 fingers.
我不会偷你东西的
Not gonna steal anything.
当然
'Course not.
肯定是掉在哪了
Must've fallen out... somewhere.
不在这
Not here.
我是马大哈 所有喜欢的东西都弄丢了
I'm a disaster. I lose everything I like.
我能借用一下洗手间吗
Can I use your bathroom?
丽贝卡
Rebecca.
你该走了
You should go.
伙计 我又不是
Dude, I'm not --
要是安娜丽丝邀请你 你可以过来
You're welcome here when Annalise invites you.
不然的话 这里是我家
Otherwise, this is my house.
我现在要请你离开
And I'm asking you to leave.
好吧
Yeah.
我也很高兴见到你
Nice to see you, too.
到处都是血
It was a bloodbath --
血迹从屋里一直延伸到外面
a whole trail of it leading outside.
我妈就站在那
And mom just stood there,
用水龙带冲洗埃尔卡身上的血
hosing the blood off Elke.
所以你看到你母亲时她是醒着的
So your mom was awake when you found her?
不 她是睡着的
No. She was asleep.
我开始大声喊我爸
I started yelling for my dad.