which is why Gretchen doesn't usually drink.
但是埃尔卡死的当晚 她喝酒了
But she did the night Elke was murdered?
那天情特殊况
It was a...special occasion.
格雷琴新卖♥♥了一栋房♥子
Gretchen had just sold another house.
我们晚餐的时候在庆祝
We celebrated at dinner.
那天还有别的事情发生吗
Anything else happen that day?
你是说谋杀的事吗
You mean the murder?
不 我是问你儿子科迪 跟你说了什么
No, I mean what your son, Cody, told you.
什么意思
I'm sorry?
托马斯先生 埃尔卡被杀当天
Mr. Thomas, on the day Elke was killed,
你儿子科迪 有没有告诉你
didn't your son, Cody, tell you
他小解的时候有疼痛感
that he was experiencing some painful urination?
是的 但是我
Well... yes, but I-I had...
当他告诉你的时候 有没有让你想起
And when he told you, did you not think back
之前自己也有过相同的经历
to when you had experienced the same painful urination?
这跟案件无关 法官大人
How is this relevant, your honor?
托马斯先生的医疗记录显示
Medical records show that Mr. Thomas was taking
他之前服用过替硝唑片
the prescription tinidazole,
而这是一种用来治疗
which is a prescription used specifically
毛滴虫病的特效药
to treat trichomoniasis.
现在知道思考问题该用脑子
See what happens when you use your brain
而不是下半身了吧
instead of your penis?
这是开给科迪的药 不是我的
That drug was for Cody, not for me.
错了 科迪来找你的三个月之前
Wrong. You were prescribed that drug
你同样服用过这种药
three months before Cody came to you.
因为真♥相♥是 你自己也需要服用
Because the truth is, you needed your own.
因为 你同样也掺和进了
Because you, too, were taking part
和埃尔卡的性♥爱♥关系中
in a sexual affair with Elke.
所以当你儿子找到你
And when your son came to you,
你明白了他同样也跟她上♥床♥了
he revealed that he was also sleeping with her...
那个你以为属于你一个人的女人
a woman you thought solely was yours.
-然后你变得妒火中烧 -太可笑了
- And you became jealous. - This is ridiculous.
那天晚餐时 你有没有开一瓶红酒
At dinner that night, didn't you open a bottle of wine,
甚至劝说你妻子喝上一杯
even encourage your wife to have a glass
来庆祝她新完成的交易
to celebrate her new sale?
那只是因为可以拿到很高的提成
It was a really big commission.
不是 因为你需要她昏睡不醒
No, you needed her to stay out of it that night,
这样你就可以去埃尔卡房♥间 把她捅死
so you can go into Elke's room and stab her to death.
-那是因为 不 -然后把你服过药
- That is...no! - Then you got your drugged,
昏沉不醒的妻子弄起床
type-a wife out of bed,
给她看鲜血淋漓的案发现场
showed her the bloody, terrible mess you made,
确信她会想办法去收拾干净
knowing full well that she would try and clean it up.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
道歉已经来不及了 托马斯先生
It's too late for apologies, Mr. Thomas.
辩方问完了
The defense rests.
你这个禽兽
You animal.
我雇你是叫你替我辩护 不是毁掉我的家庭
I hired you to defend me, not destroy my family.
你心中的怒火不是因为我
That burn you feel right now is not because of what I did.
而是因为他
It's because of what he did.
他欺骗了你 背叛了你
He lied to you, betrayed you,
利用了你的忠诚和信任
took advantage of your loyalty and trust.
这绝对不能原谅
And that's unforgivable.
终有一天 你会感谢我的
You'll thank me one day.
基廷教授 既然我今天替案子出了力
Professor keating, since I helped in the case today,
我想 也就没有什么理由阻止你
I was thinking...there's nothing barring you
问亚设要回奖杯 把它给我
from taking the trophy from Asher and awarding it to me.
我以为奖杯已经在你那儿了呢
I thought you had the trophy.
没有 但既然你都这么说了
No, but the fact that you're saying that
就表示我应该得到它 也是我应得的
means you think I deserve it, which I do.
我才不管奖杯在谁手里 普拉特小姐
I don't care who has the trophy, Ms. Pratt.
你还是米尔斯顿先生
You, Mr. Millstone.
关系不大
It really doesn't matter.
当然有关系
Of course it matters.
你的整个学期就是基于它
You built our entire semester on it.
赢得它 代表着在班上位列第一
Winning it, t-that means you're at the top of the class,
-这样 -米凯拉
- that... - Michaela.
有人找你
You have a visitor.
沃克夫人
Mrs. Walker.
沃克夫人
What are you doing here?
我觉得最好还是跟你面谈
I thought it best to talk in person --
常言道 把山搬到穆♥罕♥默♥德♥面前去
bring the mountain to mohammed, as they say.
还是说你太忙了没时间见你未来婆婆
Or do you not have time for your future mother-in-law?
典型的米德尔顿风格
Typical Middleton behavior?
今晚有个为橄榄球队举♥行♥的篝火晚会
There's a bonfire for the football team tonight.
又是个为体育疯狂的大学
Sports-driven university.
真好啊
Lovely.
我知道你为何而来
I know why you're here.
我也知道婚前协议是个敏感的话题
And while I realize a prenup is a delicate subject --
这可没什么敏感的
Now, there is nothing delicate about this.
这和感情无关 例行公事而已
This is not emotional. This is business.
事实上 这是我和艾登的婚姻
Actually, this is about my marriage to Aiden,
所以 这不是什么公事
So...not business.
我和我的丈夫白手起家创建的公♥司♥
My husband and I built our company from the ground up.
从一间店发展到十间店
The first store eventually became 10,
从十间到五十间
10 became 50,
而现在已经发展成跨国公♥司♥了
and now we run a multinational corporation.
虽然艾登决定走上政坛
And while Aiden has decided to pursue a political career --
当然我和罗伯特为他感到高兴
which makes Robert and me very happy --
这份遗产最终还是他的
this legacy will still belong to him.
所以你应该明白 我们为什么
So you understand why we will not allow you
不会让你就这么分一杯羹
to waltz in and reap the benefits.
我不是为了钱才嫁给她的
I'm not marrying Aiden for his money.
我嫁给他是因为我爱他
I'm marrying him because I love him.
真是份美好的感情
Oh. Well, that's a beautiful sentiment.
但我可不会把我的毕生所得赔在这上面
But it's not one that I'll bet my life's work on.
我不会签婚前协议的
I'm not signing the prenup.
这不是因为我想要你们的钱
And it's not because I want to take anyone's money,
而是因为我希望和艾登
but because I plan on staying married to Aiden
共度余生
for the rest of my life.
我就是如此看待这份承诺的
That's how seriously I take this commitment.
签了它
Either sign...
不然我就取消婚礼
or I cancel the wedding.
你要是不签
You sign,
我就把你扔回
or I will make sure that you go back
你那肮脏恶心又偏远的小破镇子上去
to that nasty, backwood, bayou swamp you came from,
你个固执的婊♥子♥
you stubborn bitch!
你想来真的
Oh, you want to play?
走啊
Let's go.
至少现在我知道我没看错你
At least I know I was right about you now.
快点
Hurry.
我还有学习小组
I have a study group.
你们好啊
Hi, there.
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
事务所给我放了几天假
Well, the firm gave me a few days off,
我想来给你个惊喜
And...thought I would surprise you.
确实够惊喜的
Looks like I did.
她是谁
Who is this?
莎夏 他的女朋友
Sasha -- his girlfriend.
而你一定是
And you must be...
本月学生了
the student of the month?
怎么了
What is it?
莱拉遇害那晚我见过她
I met lila the night she was killed.
2014年8月29日
我要见安娜丽丝·基廷
I need to see Annalise Keating.
是关于弗兰克的事吗
Is this about Frank?
我不知道谁是弗兰克
I don't know who Frank is.
安娜丽丝在吗
Is Annalise in there?
你要找律师吗
Do you need a lawyer?
你可以跟我谈谈
You can talk to me.
不 我要见安娜丽丝
No. I just need to talk to Annalise.
告诉她这和她丈夫有关
Tell her it's about her husband.