她不在
She's not here.
那是她的车 对吗
That's her car, isn't it?
安娜丽丝
Annalise!
听着
Listen.
我不知道你是谁 你又想干什么
I don't know who you are or what you think you're doing,
但是我保证你会后悔的
but I guarantee you're going to regret this.
深呼吸 冷静一下 回家去吧
So just take a deep breath, calm down, and go home.
离开 不然我就报♥警♥了
Leave, or I call 911.
好吧
Fine.
但是请告诉她我有重要的事要跟她说
But tell her I came to tell her something important.
他不能再隐瞒下去了
He can't keep it a secret anymore.
她是想说怀孕的事 对吗
She was talking about the pregnancy, right?
她所说的秘密
That was the secret?
也就是说 你知道
Which means...you knew.
山姆
Sam.
求你了 现在不是安娜丽丝在问你
Please. This isn't Annalise asking.
是我想知道
This is me.
现在告诉她真♥相♥又有什么好处
What good would it do to tell her now?
我没有伤害那个女孩 我发誓
I didn't hurt that girl. I swear.
但是我们都知道
But we both know
这会毁了安娜
how much this would devastate Annie.
邦
Bon...
你一直都支持着我
You've always had my back.
但我现在比以往更需要你
But I need you now more than ever.
我当时不知道她是
I didn't know who she was --
直到看到寻人启事才知道
not until the fliers went up.
我以为那天晚上山姆在耶鲁
And I thought Sam was at Yale that night.
我以为你们在解决你们之间的问题
I thought you two were working through things,
所以我没想过要
So I didn't think...
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我只是
I just...
我不认为告诉你有什么好处
Didn't know what good it would do to tell you.
我也不相信他会做出这种事
And I didn't believe that he could do such a thing --
伤害她
that he could hurt her.
他知道她怀孕了
He knew she was pregnant.
他亲口告诉你的
He told you that?
他亲了我
He kissed me...
想让我骗你
so I'd lie to you.
他认为他给了我我一直想要的东西
He thought he was finally giving me what I wanted...
但是
...but...
他不是个好人 安娜丽丝
He's not a good man, Annalise.
你被炒了
You're fired.
不
No.
求你了
Please.
安娜丽丝
Annalise.
离开这里
Leave.
别再回来了
And don't come back.
把这个插♥进♥他的电脑
Plug it into his computer.
它会下载所有他手♥机♥的资料
It'll download all his phone information,
包括他那晚所在位置的坐标
including the coordinates where he was that night.
如果他清除了手♥机♥呢
Well, what if he cleared his phone?
没关系
Doesn't matter.
只要他在清除前备份过
If he backed it up before that,
电脑上就会有
computer's storing what we need.
如果你想收手现在就告诉我
Tell me now if you want to bail.
不
Nope.
到手后给你电♥话♥
I'll call you when I get it.
我只是想做一次正确的事
I-I was just trying to do the right thing, for once.
你为我做了很多 冒了很大的风险
You've done everything for me, risked everything.
我不想伤害你
I-I didn't want to hurt you
或者把你的生活搅得更糟
or mess up your life any more than I already have.
-他来找我的时候 我以为 -她男朋友
- When he came to me, I thought - Her boyfriend!
我不知道那是她男朋友
I didn't know he was her boyfriend!
如果你相信我告诉我了 我就会告诉你的
I would've told you if you just trusted me.
我相信你
I do trust you.
是吗
Do you?
因为这个
Because this --
她在给我们下套
She's setting us up.
你明白吗
You do get that?
安娜丽丝做任何事都会事先计划
Annalise doesn't do anything without some sort of plan.
告诉我莱拉怀孕
So her telling me Lila's pregnant,
又让她男朋友找你
then sending her boyfriend?
现在她知道我骗了她
Now she knows I lied to her.
你应该告诉我的
You should've told me.
我说了我很抱歉
I said I'm sorry.
我所有事都告诉你了 别人都不知道的事
I tell you everything -- things no one knows about me.
我知道
I know.
你却瞒着我 好像这一切都微不足道
You just went behind my back like it's nothing.
我不会再骗你了
I'm being honest now.
我现在很难相信你
It's hard for me to believe that.
候补先生 开门
Waitlist! Open up!
伙计
Dude.
你应该告诉我你住在贫民区
You should've told me you live in the ghetto.
可以去我那儿见面的
Could've met at my place.
我打扰到你们了吗
Am I... interrupting something?
没有 我正要离开
Nope. I was just leaving.
这可够疯的
Bitches be crazy.
妹子 想跳舞吗
Hey, girl. You like to dance?
米凯拉
Michaela.
你居然来我这儿了
You're at...my place right now.
我脑子一片混乱
Yeah, uh, my brain's too fried
今晚没法学习
to get any studying done tonight.
来电
艾登·沃克
那么 人呢
So... where is everyone?
还没到呢
Not here yet.
那给我来杯喝的吧
At least get me a drink.
好的
Sure.
我觉得还没人来
I'm thinking no one's showed yet
是因为大家知道篝火晚会要搞一整晚
because people know the bonfire goes all night.
都想要慢慢来 你懂的
People want to be pacing themselves, you know?
当然
Of course.
篝火晚会的传统持续一百多年了
This bonfire's been going on for over 100 years, though.
只取消了两次
It's only been canceled twice --
一次是因为珍珠港事件
Once for, uh, Pearl Harbor,
另一次是流感什么的
and then once for some flu pandemic.
但是今晚
But tonight --
今晚将嗨成一片
tonight is gonna be a heezy, fo' sheezy --
丽贝卡 让我进去
Rebecca, let me in!
抱歉我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
你哭了吗
Are you crying?
没有 只是外面很冷
No, it's just... really cold outside.
丽贝卡
Rebecca!
韦斯 你怎么知道她在里面
Wes, how do you even know she's inside?
也许她只是开着音乐好让你以为她在
I mean, maybe she just turned on music to throw you off.
她拿走了
She took it.
拿走什么了
Took what?
你开车了吗
Did you bring your car?
这不合常理 我明白
It's unorthodox, I know.
谁知道会发现什么呢
Who knows what we'll find?
但是为了那一家人着想
But for the family's sake,
无论如何我们必须知道真♥相♥
it's important we get at the truth one way or another.
谢谢
Thank you.
谁的电♥话♥
Who was that?
地检办公室
The D.A.'s office.
鉴于莱拉怀孕了
Since Lila was pregnant,
我要求采集她周围
I'm demanding that they collect dna samples
所有男人的DNA样本
of all the men in her life...
包括她的老师
Including her teachers.
·本
of all the men in her life...
包括她的老师
Including her teachers.