因为我知道你肯定愿意给我
'Cause I knew you'd put out.
你最擅长这个了
That's all you're really good for...
下流 粗暴的性♥爱♥
dirty, rough sex
让我对他人都羞于启齿
that I'm too ashamed to tell anyone about.
你就是个下流肮脏的贱婊
That's how foul you are, you disgusting slut.
至少你最后总算说实话了
At least you were finally able to tell the truth.
逍遥法外
第一季 第九集
基廷先生 你好
Oh. Hi. Mr. Keating.
-你来干嘛 -基廷教授在吗
- What do you want? - Is professor Keating around?
她不在
She's not here.
您知道她什么时候会回来吗
Any idea when she'll be back?
不知道 你 你还是走吧
No. You should... you should go.
如果可以话 我等她回来好了
I'll just wait, if I can.
我需要用这个来逃过考试
I really need to turn this in to get out of our exam.
放到她桌上就行
Just leave it on her desk.
这就是问题所在
See, that's the thing.
事情比你想象的要复杂
It's, um, it's a little more complicated than that.
丽贝卡
Rebecca?
这是怎么回事
What is this?
为什么你们俩都在这里
Why are you both here?
我只是来还奖杯的
I'm just here to turn in the trophy.
出什么事了吗
Is...something wrong?
给韦斯打电♥话♥
Call Wes.
把门打开 丽贝卡
Unlock the door, Rebecca.
米凯拉
Michaela?
米凯拉 说慢点 谁在争执
Whoa, whoa. Michaela, slow down. Who's fighting?
丽贝卡和山姆
Rebecca and Sam.
-他可能喝醉了 -别闹了 快把门打开
- I think he's drunk. - Quit playing around and open the door.
-安娜丽丝在吗 -不在
- Is Annalise there? - No!
丽贝卡把自己反锁在他们的卧室里
And Rebecca's locked herself inside their bedroom.
-你在里面干什么 -这到底怎么回事
- What are you doing in there? - What the hell is this?!
山姆杀了莱拉 丽贝卡想要证明这一点
Sam killed Lila, and Rebecca's trying to prove it.
-快开门 丽贝卡 -等下 你说什么
- Open the door, Rebecca. - Wait, wait, wait. Wait. What?
真想看看她现在的表情
I'd pay to see her face right now.
等下 你刚才说什么
No. What did you just say?
你不能让他们俩独处
You can't leave her alone with him.
答应我你不会走
Promise me you won't leave.
-快出来 否则我报♥警♥了 -我的天
- Come out, or I'm calling the police. - Oh, my God!
他干什么了
What's he doing?
我 我
I -- ah -- I --
-快开门 丽贝卡 -他只是在喊
- Open the door, Rebecca! - H-he's just screaming.
-米凯拉 告诉我情况 -我的天 老天
- Michaela, talk to me. - Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
你得赶快过来 情况不妙
Y-you need to get here. This is bad.
康纳尔 快开
Connor, go. Go.
情况非常不妙
Really, really bad.
我说了快他妈开门
I said open the damn door!
到底发生了什么
What's happening?
我的天
Oh, my God!
我的天 老天 老天 老天
Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
米凯拉 回答我的问题
Michaela! Answer me!
-米凯拉 -你得赶快过来
- Michaela! - You have to get here right now!
马上过来
You have to get here right now!
拜托了 基廷先生 快住手
Please, Mr. Keating, stop!
冷静一点 我们把事弄清楚
If you just calm down, we can figure this out.
快出来 否则我就硬闯了
Come out or I'm coming in!
住手
Stop!
滚出我家
Get out of my house.
让她走 否则我们不会离开
Let her go, then we'll leave.
她拿走了我的电脑 她到底想怎么样
She took my computer. What the hell is she trying to get?
我不知道
I don't know.
冷静点 我们会走的
Just... calm down, and we'll leave.
丽贝卡 是我 你现在可以出来了
Rebecca, it's me. You can come out now.
等一下
Give me a minute.
好了 我出来了
Okay, I'm coming.
很好
Good.
我就在外面
I'm here.
你干了什么
What did you do?
什么都没有
Nothing.
我什么都没找到
I didn't find anything.
我们马上就离开
We'll leave now.
让我们走吧
Just let us go.
我什么都不会做的
I'm not gonna do anything.
我的天
Oh, my God!
快起来
Get off!
快捡起来
Grab it!
劳拉
Laurel!
天啊 老天 不要啊
Oh, God. Oh, God, no.
警♥察♥局
我们得叫救护车
We need to call an ambulance.
为什么 他已经死了
Why? He's dead.
是你杀了他 米凯拉
You killed him, Michaela.
我 他当时要攻击我们
Me? H-he was coming at us.
是啊 他当时还活着
Yeah, and he was alive,
结果你把他推下了栏杆
until you shoved him over the railing.
我是想保护劳拉
I was protecting Laurel.
确实如此
She was.
那好吧 是你们俩杀了他
Fine. Then you both killed him.
那你也有份
So did you, then.
不不 我什么都没做
No, no, no. I didn't do anything.
我们做过什么根本无关紧要
It doesn't matter what any of us did.
我们都在这 就说明大家都是共犯
We were all here, which means we're all at fault.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
丽贝卡想从山姆的电脑中窃取私人信息
Rebecca was stealing private information off of Sam's computer.
这是项重罪
That's a felony.
而我们都在协助她
And because we were all helping her,
-我们将面临谋杀罪的指控 -不 不对
- we could be charged with felony murder. - No, no, no, no, no, no,
不会有公诉人那么做 我们只是正当防卫
no prosecutor would do that. We were defending ourselves.
我们闯入了他家 是他在正当防卫
We broke into his house. He was defending himself.
-我只是来还奖杯的 -什么
- I was just trying to turn in the trophy. - What?
我根本没参与你们的计划 所以我
I wasn't part of your plan is all, so I --
根本就没有计划好吗 都是因为她
There was no plan, okay? That was all her.
我也没找你们帮忙
I didn't ask for anyone's help.
好吧 那真是多亏有你这位男朋友了
Fine. Then we can thank your boyfriend for that.
我们不应该叫救护车吗
Shouldn't we be calling the ambulance?
应该是报♥警♥吧 笨蛋
I think you mean the police, idiot.
他已经死了
He's dead!
好 那就报♥警♥
Fine. Then the police.
但我们不能坐视不管
But we can't just sit here and do nothing.
不行 你们想想 没人知道我们在这
No. Think. No one knows we were here.
安娜丽丝随时都可能回来
Annalise could be home any minute.
所以我们得离开
Which is why we should leave.
你想跑
You want to run?
我只是说 他是因为喝醉失足摔下来的
I'm just saying -- he fell after drinking too much.
我的车在外面 谁都能看到
My car is outside. Anyone could've seen it.
你的车平时一直都在这里
Your car's here all of the time.
不 我们应该报♥警♥ 告诉他们实情
No, we should call the police and tell them everything.
但丽贝卡不能被抓到
But Rebecca can't afford to --
我现在才不在乎丽贝卡
I don't care about Rebecca right now!
我只在乎自己的未来
I care about my future!
但这事跟你有关
But you did this!
我们都脱不了干系
Just like we all did.
他的死跟我们所有人都有关
He's dead because of all of us.
但也许没事
And maybe that's okay.
是他杀了莱拉 还想嫁祸在丽贝卡身上
He killed Lila and was gonna let Rebecca go down for it.
这不是
It's not --
老天
Oh, my God!
快想办法
Do something!
让他放开她 快想办法
Get him off her! Do something!!
他死了 他死了
He's dead. He's dead.
我们得离开 马上
We have to go -- right now.
他死了 他死了 他死了
美剧 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表