Why are you saying that?
他说谎
He lied
所有事都在说谎
about everything.
莱拉怀孕了 而且他知道
Lila was pregnant, and he knew.
他知道
He knew.
你告诉别人了吗
You tell anyone?
只有你
Just you.
我让检察官给她身边所有男性
I told the D.A. to run a DNA test
做DNA检测 包括老师
on all the men in her life, her teachers...
很好
That's good.
你做的对
You did the right thing.
-是吗 -安娜丽丝 别这样
- Did I? - Annalise, come on.
如果他们发现是他伤害了她
I mean, if they find out that he hurt her,
而我还千方百计的 甚至犯法帮他
that I did all those things to help him -- illegal things...
我真应该听你的
I mean, I should've listened to you.
我应该 早点离开他的
I should've... left him.
但我却选择了保护他
Instead, I tried to protect him.
他是你丈夫 会扰乱你的心绪
He's your husband. He messed with your head.
谁都会做出你这样的选择
We would've all done the same thing.
你就不会
Not you.
拜托 尸体不会就那么烧起来
Oh, please. A body doesn't just burn.
你需要焚尸炉
You need an incinerator.
但至少能销毁我们的DNA
But at least we'll get rid of our DNA.
篝火还能给我们的烟做掩护
And the bonfire will cover the smoke.
这算是完美的计划了
It's -- it's kind of a perfect plan.
-完美 -篝火
- Perfect? - The bonfire.
这计划哪有什么完美可言
There is nothing perfect about this plan.
伙计们
You guys...
你哭吧
Cry all you want.
我同意这个计划
I'm now on board with the plan.
-听我说 -什么 说什么
- Listen to me! - What?! What?!
篝火 就是我们的不在场证明
The bonfire -- that's our alibi.
那该怎么办
So, what's the plan here?
我们是现在就把他剁成烤肉块儿
Are we gonna chop him up into BBQ-friendly pieces now,
还是等烤脆了再说
or are we gonna wait till he's broiled to a crisp?
我们把他卷进毯子 弄到林子里再处理
We'll roll him in the rug, deal with it in the woods.
真好
Good times.
能帮个忙吗
Little help?
乐意之至
Happy to.
-不要给艾登打电♥话♥ -当然不会
- You are not about to call Aiden! - No.
是吗
You sure about that?
打给他 信♥号♥♥塔就会证明此时你在此地
If you call him, the cell tower will place you in this house.
我知道 我又不傻
I know, okay? I'm not stupid.
我不会打给他的 能把手♥机♥还给我吗
Look, I-I'm not gonna call him. Can I please just have my --
这事很可怕 我知道
This is scary. I know.
而且不管你信不信 我了解你
And believe it or not, I know you --
知道你多有控制欲
how much you like to be in control.
但现在 你得接受现实
But right now, you need to accept
那就是眼下的状况我们谁也无法掌控
that this situation isn't one we can control.
所以我们只能抛弃理智
So we just need to switch off our brains
执行计划
and go along with the plan.
可以吗
Can you do that?
可以
Yeah.
还有别把我当个孩子
And don't talk to me like I'm a child.
我该走了
I should go.
去哪
Where?
不知道
I don't know.
应该会去酒店吧
Uh, to a hotel.
别担心 我不会回家的
Don't worry. I won't go back there.
你现在心情不好 哪也别去
You're too upset to go anywhere.
待在这里冷静下来再说吧
Stay until you calm down.
不用了 内特
No, Nate.
安娜丽丝 听我说 没事的
Annalise, I'm telling you it's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
知道了
Fine.
所以
So...
你说你是干牙科设备销♥售♥的
You said you're in dental-equipment sales?
你真好闻
You smell so good.
是邦尼
It's Bonnie.
你还开派对吗
Is your party still happening?
估计开不起来了 怎么了
Uh, it was kind of a bust, actually. Why?
不知道
I don't know.
我在想 也许会去看看吧
I was... thinking I could swing by, maybe.
等等 真的吗 你要过来
Wait -- really? You want to come over?
我的天 我的天 我的天
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
如果可以的话
If that's okay with you.
当然 我20分钟就到
Uh, yeah. Totally. I'll -- I'll be there in 20.
太棒啦
Yes!
我是山姆·基廷
You've reached Sam Keating.
请留言
Please leave a message.
没人接
No answer?
没
No.
也许这样更好吧
It's probably better that way.
我们是不是很糟糕的人
Are we terrible people?
我不知道
I don't know.
要看你问谁了
Depends on who you ask.
内特
Nate...
这样不
This isn't --
你想喝点什么吗
So, can I get you a... drink?
我喝的够多了
I've had enough, I think.
糟糕的晚上吧
Rough night, huh?
想跟我聊聊吗
Wanna... talk about it?
不想
No.
坐过来吧
Why don't you sit down?
你醉的不轻
You're pretty wasted right now.
我觉得我们不该 就是
I don't think we should... really... you know...
我是大人了
I'm a grown-ass woman.
也许是醉了
I might be drunk,
但我知道我想要什么 什么时候要
but I know what I want when I want it.
所以赶紧过来
So get over here.
抱歉 抱歉抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Sorry, sorry, sorry.
没事 没事
It's fine. It's fine.
稍等
One second.
赶紧过来 笨死了
Oh! Just come here, you idiot!
裤子脱了
Take your pants off!
好
All right.
我是山姆·基廷
You've reached Sam Keating.
请留言
Please leave a message.
山姆 是我
Sam, it's me.
我想你也不会接的
I didn't think that you would pick up.
什么声音
What was that?
虽然我有很多话想当面跟你说
Still, there's so much I need to say to you in person
而不是用电♥话♥
and not by phone,
不过只好凑合了
but I guess this will have to do.
弗兰克为什么给你打电♥话♥
Why is Frank calling you?
什么
What?
我看到你的来电显示了 劳拉
I saw your phone, Laurel.
怎么回事
What the hell's going on?
我们一同经营了20年的生活 山姆
We've built a life together, Sam...20 years.
好了 最后的机会
Okay. Last chance.
要么大家都同意 要么马上停手
Either we all agree or we stop right now.
快动手吧
Just do it.
趁篝火还没灭掉
Before the bonfire ends.
米凯拉
Michaela?
这是摧毁DNA的唯一办法
It's the only way to destroy the DNA.
不管我们曾向对方说过什么
Whatever we've said to each other,
可怕难听的话
all the horrible things...
我会尽我所能弥补的
I'll do whatever I can to make this right.
做什么我都愿意
I'll do anything.
太晚了
It's too late.
我们看着彼此经历了那么多