你认为是他杀了那女孩
You believe he murdered the girl.
是的
Yes.
为什么
Why is that?
因为他跑了
Because he's gone.
你之前跟我们同事说他失踪了对吧
Missing, as you told our colleagues earlier.
是的
Yes.
我告诉他我不会再帮他隐瞒
I just told him that it was over,
我会让检察官对莱拉身边的男性
that I was gonna ask the D.A. to run a DNA test
做DNA做测试
on the men in Lila's life.
但你并未对检察官提起他的名字
But you didn't mention his name to the D.A. specifically.
我的员工不久前才将他出轨的事告诉我
My associate had only just told me that he was having an affair,
我不愿意相信这是真的
and I wanted to believe that it wasn't true,
我希望测试结果能证明父亲不是他
that the test was gonna show that he wasn't the father.
你昨晚才知道他出轨的事
So, you only found out about the affair last night?
是的
That's correct.
多长时间了
How long did it go on?
就这个夏天
Just the summer.
当然 我以前也曾有过怀疑
I mean, I worried that something was going on, of course.
他是她的老师
I mean, he was her teacher.
她又如此年轻貌美
She was beautiful.
但我一直没有确切的证据
But I didn't know anything for sure.
然后我跟他说了我的打算
And then when I told him what I'd done...
无论如何 我都会把真♥相♥
that I was gonna tell the truth about him
公布于众
one way or the other...
他很恼怒
He got upset.
你就是个下流肮脏的贱婊
That's how foul you are, you disgusting slut.
那时我才确信他的确和她发生过关系
And that's when I knew he was sleeping with her,
而且他...
that he'd...
他可能还伤害过她
he'd probably hurt her, too.
你的意思是 这张照片被公开时
So, you're saying that you didn't recognize this photo
你并未认出他
when it became public.
是的
I did not.
女人和男人不一样 警探
I mean, women aren't like men, detective.
我们不会迷恋自己爱人身体的所有细节
We don't obsess over every detail of our lovers' bodies.
你和你丈夫对质后就离开了家
And you left the house after you confronted your husband?
我开车去了朋友家
I drove to a friend's house,
我在那待了几个小时 直到自己冷静下来
and I stayed there several hours until I calmed myself down,
几个小时候我才回家
and then I went back to the house after a few hours,
那时我
and I just...
山姆
Sam?
那时我...
I just...
山姆
Sam!
我只希望这一切都不是真的
I mean, I'd just hoped that it wasn't true...
希望他没有伤害那女孩
that he hadn't hurt that girl...
希望我们可以重归于好
And that we could make it right.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
不必
Don't be.
但我回到家后
But when I went back into the house...
我发誓 我们不是故意的
I swear, we -we didn't mean for this to happen.
他已经走了
He was gone.
那时候你就认为他是逃匿了
And that's when you decided that he had fled,
而不是待在朋友家
as opposed to staying with a pal somewhere?
他当时打算掐死她 所以我们就打了他
And then he was choking her, so-so we hit him.
我
I...
我打了他
I hit him.
我才刚告诉他
I'd only just told him
我要将他的秘密公诸于世
that I was gonna tell the world the truth about him.
换做你难道不会跑吗
Wouldn't you run?
仔细听我说 然后照做
You listen to me closely and do exactly as I tell you.
搬走尸体
Remove the body.
不能让尸体留在这
He cannot stay here.
正面 我们回去搬尸体
Heads, we go back for the body.
他指甲里和皮肤上有你的DNA
Your DNA is under his nails, on his skin,
唯一能销毁证据的办法就是把尸体烧掉
So the only way to get rid of it is to burn the body.
我们回去搬尸体 然后呢
We go back for the body and then what?
怎么处理它
We do what with it?
-你们想过吗 -烧了它
- Have any of you thought about that? - We burn it.
然后你得把残骸处理掉
Then you need to get rid of the remains.
听我说 这是个坏主意
I'm telling you this is a bad idea.
如果他们知道你也在这 会怪在你头上的
If they know you were here, they'll -- they'll blame you.
别担心我 我自有打算
Don't worry about me. I can take care of myself.
所以回家吧 山姆
So please come home, Sam.
回家让我们在一起
Come home so we can be together.
山姆 你和山姆在一起吗
Sam -- are you with Sam?
没有 怎么了 出什么事了
No. Why? What's wrong?
-基廷教授 -别说了
- Professor Keating, I... - No.
听着 今晚的事你没有做错
Listen, what you did tonight had to be done.
他杀了那女孩
He killed that girl,
为此 他本就该偿命
and for that, he deserved to die.
相信我
Trust me.
是我把你牵扯进来的
I got you into this,
我就会负责让你摆脱它
and it's my job to get you out of it.
快去照我说的办
Now go and do what you've been told.
你的这位朋友 能告诉我们名字吗
This friend you visited... can we get a name?
可以 你们也认识他 内特·勒西
Yeah, you know him, Nate Lahey.
他被你们警署解雇了
He was fired from your department
因为你们上司发现了我们之间的婚外情
when your boss found out we were having an affair.
逍遥法外
第一季 第十集
怎么样
How'd it go?
他们会安排时间 跟你和学生们谈话
They're gonna schedule time to talk to you and the students.
在这等我
Stay here.
抱歉 他们问我当时和谁在一起
I'm sorry. They asked me who I was with.
没事
It's okay.
知道他可能会去哪儿吗
Any idea where he went?
不 他们也不肯告诉我有什么线索
No, and they're not telling me if they have any leads.
这很正常
That's normal.
如果是我的案子 我也不会告诉你
I mean, I wouldn't tell you, either, if it was my case.
他们会找到他的
They'll find him.
别担心
Don't worry.
我晚点联♥系♥你
I'll call you later.
他们什么也不知道
They don't know anything.
真的吗 我怎么听说
Really? 'Cause last I heard,
我们都得接受警♥察♥的问话
we were all being interviewed by the police.
因为我们在她家工作
Because we work at her house.
我们得保持冷静 按照编好的讲
We need to stay calm, stick to the story.
你怎么知道她不是在算计我们
How do we know she's not setting us up, you know?
她什么都知道 她利用这些审问
That she knows everything, and she's using these interviews
让我们中的一个人招供
to get one of us to confess.
我们怎么知道校园警♥察♥
I mean, how do we know that the campus cop
-昨晚没给她打电♥话♥ -康纳尔
- didn't call her last night and say, "Oh --" - Connor.
如果有人开口了怎么办
What if one of us cracks, hmm,
去找警♥察♥想得到从轻判决
goes to the police and tries to get a lesser charge?
那么其他人会把一切都推到这个人身上
Then the rest of us will pin everything on that person.
四对一 想都别想
It's four against one, so don't even try it.
妈妈回家了
Mommy's home.
你们在外面干什么
What are you all doing out here?
警方让我们在外面等
The police asked us to wait outside.
我们不想碍他们的事 另外一件事
We didn't want to get in their way, which reminds me,
既然我们都卷入了这个调查
are we gonna be excused from the final exam
我们能因此免除期末考试吗
now that we're involved in the investigation?
不可能 普拉特女士 你们仍然需要考试
Not a chance, Ms. Pratt. Exam's still on.
吉宾斯先生 来我办公室
Mr. Gibbins, my office.
谁都能看得出来他们在胡思乱想
They're wearing their paranoia on their sleeves.
你能怪他们吗
Do you blame them?
-求你了 让我告诉他们 -不行
- Please, just let me tell them. - No.
如果他们知道你在帮我们
If they knew you were helping us --
我不是在帮你们 我是在帮我自己
I'm not helping you. I'm helping myself.
是我回到家后发现
I'm the woman who came home
出轨的丈夫死在家里
to find her cheating husband dead on the floor.
你觉得警♥察♥会先想到谁
Who's the first person you think the cops are gonna look at?