他们通过审问的唯一方式
The only way they're gonna get through the interviews
就是尽量不知道我的卷入
is if they know as little as possible about my involvement.
包括丽贝卡
That includes Rebecca.
我没告诉她
I haven't told her.
很好
Good.
想想上次你告诉她我们的秘密后
Look what happened the last time
发生了什么事
you told her one of our secrets.
听我说
Look, look.
不会有事的
everything is gonna be fine, okay?
我们会进行DNA测试
We'll run the DNA test.
结果会显示他就是父亲
It'll show that he was the father,
幸运的话 笔记本会证明
and then hopefully, the laptop will prove
他当时就在姐妹会楼顶
that he was on the roof of the sorority house.
-如果不行呢 -会行的
- What if it doesn't? - It will.
会行的
It will.
我们就能撤销针对丽贝卡的指控
And then we'll get the charges against Rebecca dropped.
看着我
Look at me.
我见识过你有多坚强
I've seen how strong you can be,
我现在就需要这样的韦斯
and that's the Wes I need for you to be right now,
帮助其他人
to help the others.
给
Here.
山姆的戒指
Sam's ring.
我摘下来了 就在
I took it off right before we...
我觉得你可能想要它
I thought you might want it.
谢谢
Thank you.
请进
Yes?
你该出来一下
You should come.
我说了 你可以在外面等
I said you could wait outside.
没事的 弗兰克
It's okay, Frank.
你丈夫的事我很遗憾 安娜丽丝
My condolences for your husband, Annalise.
他逃跑多久了 15个小时
He's been gone for how long now -- 15 hours?
你觉得这是个游戏吗
You think this is a game?
我觉得你对丽贝卡一案的胜算不抱希望
I think you don't like your odds in Rebecca's trial,
你这是走投无路之举
and this is how badly you need to win,
即使要把你丈夫拖下水也在所不惜
even if it means throwing your own husband under the bus.
为什么 他终于告诉你他打算离开你了吗
Why? Did he finally tell you he was leaving you?
这就是你被抛弃的样子吗
Is this your version of a woman scorned?
我刚发现我丈夫
I just found out that my husband
一直在和那个被杀的姑娘出轨
was sleeping with a young woman who was killed,
而你却敢厚颜无♥耻♥的来这里嘲笑我
and you have the audacity to come in here and mock me?
滚出去 不然我就把你扔出去
Get out now, or I'll throw you out.
你丈夫没杀莱拉·斯坦格
Your husband didn't kill Llila Stangard.
凶手是萨特小姐和奥莱利先生
That was Miss Sutter and Mr. O'Reilly,
我会尽我全力把他们扔进监狱
and I will do everything in my power to put them in jail.
法庭上见 孩子们
See you in court, kids.
能否告诉我们昨晚你在哪儿吗
Can you tell us where you were last night?
我和我的学习小组一起在我家
I was at my apartment with my study group.
我们这周有个考试
We have exams this week.
之后做了什么
Did you do anything after that?
我们去了校园里的篝火派对
We stopped at the bonfire on campus.
在此期间 你是否见过基廷先生
Did you see Mr. Keating during any of this?
快捡起来
Grab it!
没有
No.
我最后一次见到他是两天前
The last time I saw him was two days ago.
他进屋的时候 我们正在研究
We were working on one of our cases
手上的一个案子
when he came into the house.
他的举止有什么异常吗
Notice anything about his demeanor?
说实话 我真没太注意过他
I never really paid much attention to him, to be honest.
我更关注于
I was more focused on
为丽贝卡·萨特的辩护做准备
preparing Rebecca Sutter's defense for trial,
另外一点 我觉得你们应该知道
which reminds me, I think you should know something.
丽贝卡是我女朋友
Rebecca's my girlfriend.
你在和你的委托人约会吗
You're dating your client?
基廷教授的委托人
Professor Keating's client.
我只是个助手
I'm just a 1-l.
这不违法
It's not against the law.
丽贝卡 我得向你道歉
Rebecca, I need to apologize to you.
为什么
For what?
没有早点跟警♥察♥交代山姆的婚外情
Not going to the police earlier about sam's affair,
告诉警♥察♥ 他就是照片上的那个人
telling them that he was the man in the photo.
如果我去了 针对你和格里芬的指控
If I had, then the charges against you and Griffin
早就会撤消了
would have been dropped already.
你希望相信他是个好人
You wanted to believe he was a good guy.
我明白
I get it.
我会努力撤销针对你的起诉
I'm gonna get the charges against you dropped.
希望能在庭审之前办好
Hopefully, before the trial.
我保证
I promise.
好吧
Okay.
谢了
Thanks.
你确定她不知道吗
Are you sure she doesn't know?
当然确定
Of course not.
她向我道歉了
She apologized to me.
感觉不像她的风格 一点都不像
That's not something she does -- ever.
她不知道
She doesn't know.
怎么了
What?
为什么你现在一点都不慌
Why aren't you freaking out right now?
-我很慌啊 -不 才没有 你镇定的很
- I am. - No, you're not. You're fine.
表现得一如往常
You're normal.
说实话 这吓到我了
Which, to be honest, is freaking me out.
我当然很害怕 跟大家一样
I'm scared, of course, like all of us,
但我知道不能让恐惧影响到自己
but I know we can't give in to that.
否则就会被发现是我们干的
Otherwise we get caught.
我们都会没事的
We're all gonna be okay.
你开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
我当然要担心了
I have everything to worry about.
我昨晚来找过奖杯
I came here last night looking for the trophy.
如果他们认为他没有失踪怎么办
I mean, what if they don't think that he's "missing"?
如果他们认为这事情有猫腻
What if they think that there's foul play
而我却牵扯其中该怎么办
and I'm somehow involved?
听起来你该找律师了
Sounds like you might need a lawyer.
基廷教授
Professor Keating.
我们还有工作要做
We have work to do.
丽贝卡三天后就要受审
Rebecca goes to trial in three days
除非我们能让针对她的起诉被撤销
unless we get the charges against her dismissed.
我们该怎么做
Now, how do we do that?
我们得证明是我丈夫杀害了莱拉·斯坦格
We have to prove that my husband murdered Lila Stangard.
首先 我们需要动机
First, we need motive.
这个能被采纳吗
Is this even gonna be admissible?
我是说法庭不是会自己来
I mean, won't the court want to obtain
提取山姆的DNA样品吗
their own DNA sample of Sam?
当然 但我们得找到些东西在法庭上展示
Of course, but we need something to present to the court.
之后他们会亲自做检验
Then they can do their own test.
你什么时候准备道谢
You ever gonna say "thank you"?
奖杯的事
For the trophy.
二货脸完全上当了
Doucheface totally fell for it.
对 谢了
Right. Thanks.
你有女朋友却根本没告诉我 弗兰克
You had a girlfriend you didn't tell me about, Frank.
是异地女朋友
A long-distance girlfriend.
你那个法律援助男呢
And what about, uh, legal aid guy?
我骗了他 而不是你
I lied to him, not you.
这不一样
It's different.
是吗
Is it?
我们结束了 别再找我了
We're over, so...Stop.
拜托
Please.
下面我们得证明山姆能够杀害莱拉
Next, we have to prove that Sam had the means to kill Lila,
即证明她遇害当晚山姆人在费城
that he was in Philadelphia the night she was killed.
我们有证据证明
We have proof that he left
他离开了纽黑文的酒店停车场 但并不够
the hotel parking garage in New Haven, but we need more.
我们得证明当晚他开车回到了这里
We have to prove that he drove back here that night.
你现在磕了什么药
So, what are you on right now?