阿得拉[精神药物] 还是海♥洛♥因♥
Adderall? Heroin?
我说过考完试我会去寻求帮助的
I said I would get help after exams.
当然
I'm sure.
奥利弗
Oliver.
你得帮你老板证明她丈夫是杀人犯
You need to help your boss prove her husband's a murderer,
所以没有时间来担心自己
so you don't have time to worry about yourself right now.
我明白
I get it.
那个之前有天晚上在这里的男人
So, that guy who was here the other night,
胳膊很壮那个 他昨晚不在这儿
the one with the biceps, he wasn't here last night.
你是指在你因嗑药而精神崩溃的时候吗
When you were having your drug-induced breakdown?
他不在
Nope.
何况也轮不到你来管
And you don't get to ask me
我现在和谁在交往
about who I'm dating right now, so...
对 这么说你们两个在交往了
Right. So, you two are dating, then?
他跟前任复合了
He got back together with his ex,
一个内衣模特之类的
some underwear model or --
无所谓了
Whatever.
没必要告诉你
You don't get to know any of this.
总算好了
Finally -- here we go.
根据快速通行卡的记录
According to Speedy-pass,
他28号♥时沿95号♥州际公路开到纽黑兰
he took I-95 up to New Haven on the 28th
于9月4日返程
and returned September 4th.
那29号♥晚上呢
What about the night of the 29th?
没有记录
Nothing.
也许他在收费站付了现金 或是坐了火车
Maybe he paid cash at the tolls or took the train.
他把车开出了酒店停车场
He checked his car out of the hotel garage.
也许他开去了火车站
Maybe he drove to the train station.
他的信♥用♥卡♥没有买♥♥车票的消费记录
His credit-card receipts don't have him buying a ticket.
也许有别的办法可以追踪他
There might be another way to track him.
很多手♥机♥都会记录行踪
Most phones record wherever you go,
所以如果山姆曾用电脑为手♥机♥备份
so if Sam backed up his phone to the laptop,
也许会有数据能表明
there could be data showing
他那晚就在姐妹会
he was at the sorority house that night.
好主意
Great idea.
邦尼 我需要你去趟警♥察♥局
Bonnie, I want you to go down to the Police Station
去拿回山姆的笔记本电脑
to retrieve Sam's laptop.
带上米尔斯顿先生以防万一
Take Mr. Millstone with you for backup.
我知道现在一切都很混乱
So, I know there's a lot of crazy stuff going down right now.
我不想在这里谈这件事
You're not doing this here.
我只是想说我一直没法忘掉那晚的事
I'm just saying I can't stop thinking about last night.
你得更努力点
Try harder.
你的上司同意了吗
Did your boss give you the okay?
抱歉 记录显示那台笔记本电脑还在
Sorry, the records say the laptop's being held
帕克斯地检官的办公室接受检查
pending review by D.A. Parks' office.
好吧 温迪·帕克斯早就声明
Okay, Wendy Parks is on record
山姆·基廷不是本案的嫌犯
saying Sam Keating isn't a suspect here.
她不归还只是为了隐藏那些
She's only keeping it so she can bury evidence
她知道会影响她庭审的证据
she knows will weaken her case.
我只是周末来值班的
Hey, I'm just the weekend guy.
亚设刚给我发了短♥信♥
Asher just texted me.
邦尼没拿到电脑 这很好
Bonnie wasn't able to get the laptop, which is good.
这说明地检官恐怕认为
That means the D.A. probably thinks
那台电脑里面
there's something on it
有危及他们起诉丽贝卡的证据
that'll hurt their case against Rebecca.
蠢材 或者这意味着我们没有确凿证据
Or, dumbass, it means that we don't have any evidence
来证明山姆在案发现场
to place Sam at the murder scene,
也就是说没人会相信他是畏罪潜逃
which means no one will believe that he's on the run,
而我们则成了嫌犯
which means we become suspects.
你好 拉斯柯尔尼科夫
Hello, Raskolnikov.
俄♥国♥小说《罪与罚》主人公
《罪与罚》
"Crime and punishment"
他一直被罪恶感折磨直到崩溃
The guilt eats away at him until he goes cray,
然后他就自首了
and then he turns himself in.
这里没人在演《罪与罚》
No one here is Raskolnikov.
我只是说我们该一醉方休
Look, I'm just saying that we should get drunk,
在安娜丽丝放弃我们之前享受最后的自♥由♥时光
enjoy our last days of freedom before Annalise gives us up.
-安娜丽丝怎么会知道这些 -我哪知道
- How would Annalise know anything? - I don't know.
也许劳拉告诉她男友了
I mean, maybe Laurel told her boyfriend.
我没跟弗兰克讲 好吗
I didn't tell Frank, okay?
韦斯说的没错 没人知道
And Wes is right. No one knows anything.
除了校警 就是看到我们
Except the campus cop, right -- I mean the one that saw us
从屋里往外搬尸体的那个 他肯定知道什么
carrying the body out of the house -- he knows some stuff.
大家都冷静下来
Everyone needs to calm down.
像往常一样专心研究案子
Let's just focus on this case like we would any other.
这案子早就没救了 我们没有证据
Our case is a wash. We have nothing.
我还在这坐着呢好吗
You do know that I'm sitting right here, right?
即便我们能证明
Here's the thing -- even if we can prove
莱拉怀了山姆的孩子
that Lila was pregnant with Sam's baby,
这也不是杀人动机
that's not a motive.
如果她跟他说她想把孩子留下就有动机了
It is if she told him she was gonna have it.
但我们没证据
Which we have no proof of!
莱拉问过我我在哪个诊所做的避孕措施
Lila asked me what clinic I get my birth control at.
她怀孕了 蠢货
She was pregnant, idiot.
明显就没在避孕
She clearly wasn't on birth control.
但她是在被杀那周问的我
No, but she asked me the week that she died,
那时候她已经知道她怀孕了
when she would have already known she was pregnant.
莱拉肯定接受不了堕胎
Lila would have been weird about getting an abortion.
也许是山姆想让她把孩子堕了
Maybe Sam wanted her to get one.
这解释了为什么她问诊所的事
That's why she asked about the clinic.
这就能证明动机了
That would prove motive, right?
诊所叫什么
What's the name of the clinic?
文斯托克女性诊所
The Weisenstock Women's Clinic.
这都是无用功 法官大人
This is a boondoggle, your honor.
她大周末的把我们都叫到这来
She's dragged us in here on a weekend
就是想推♥翻♥萨特小姐和奥莱利先生的案子
in order to get Miss Sutter and Mr. O'Reilly's case thrown out
还影射她丈夫是莱拉·斯坦格案的真凶
and implicate her husband in the murder of Lila Stangard.
是吗 基廷女士
Is this true, Ms. Keating?
我最近得知
I recently found out
我丈夫和斯坦格小姐有婚外情
that my husband was having an affair with Miss Stangard.
只是听说
Allegedly.
我在进行基因检测
I'm running a DNA test
来证明他是她孩子的生父
to prove that he's the father of her baby.
无论如何 事实是
Regardless, the fact is,
斯坦格小姐去了人流诊所
is that Miss Stangard went to an abortion clinic.
一个刚好能做人流的女性诊所
A women's clinic that happens to do abortions.
如果能拿到他们见医生的记录
If we could obtain the records from that appointment --
根据健康保险便利及责任法案可以披露的记录
records that are permitted disclosure under HIPAA --
就能证明意图
they'll prove intent.
除非除了凭空臆断 你还能拿出其他
If you were able to show me compelling evidence
确凿的证据
beyond mere conjecture.
很抱歉 基廷女士 但我不能批准你的请求
I'm sorry, Ms. Keating, but I'm denying your request.
-法官大人 -回家吧 安娜丽丝
- Your honor -- - Go home, Annalise.
照顾好自己
And take care of yourself.
最好别在我面前耍疯
Careful who you show your crazy to.
他们问了意料之中的问题
Their questions were what you'd expect --
关于我们 我们的过去
About us, our history.
绝大部分都是例行问话
Pretty standard for the most part.
绝大部分
For the most part?
内特
Nate?
我是个警♥察♥ 安娜丽丝
I'm a cop, Annalise.
你觉得我不会对你在山姆失踪时
You don't think I can ignore the fact
刚好和我在一起有疑问吗
that you were with me at the same time Sam went missing?
你觉得我知道些什么
You think I know something?
我不问就是个傻子
I'm an idiot if I don't ask.
我去找你是因为我需要你
I...came to you because I needed you.
他是怪物 可我不是
He's the monster, not me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只是
I just --
我想听你亲口说出来
I needed to hear you say it.
我很害怕
I'm so scared.
我知道