you might actually get away with this.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk to you.
现在不行
I can't right now. Just...
听听我们要说什么 不然我们就把你卖♥♥了
Listen to what we have to say, or we sell you out.
请就坐
Please be seated.
英格拉姆先生 你是否成功获取了
Mr. Ingram, were you able to access the GPS data
基廷先生手♥机♥的定位数据
on Mr. Keating's cellphone?
是的 通过备份在电脑上的手♥机♥数据
Yes. From the laptop, to which he backed up his phone.
你是否可以精确定位出
Were you able to pinpoint the location
基廷先生在8月29日晚的行动方位
of Mr. Keating's phone on the night of August 29th?
我可以
I was.
通过屏幕显示
As you can see from the monitor here,
我用红线画出了他的行动路线
I outlined his path of travel in red,
以及当天晚上
along with the times he spent
他在各个地方分别待过多长时间
at the various locations he visited that evening.
基廷先生首先于晚上七点零二分离开纽黑文
We begin with Mr. Keating here, in New Haven, at 7:02 p.m.,
接着 跟着红线
then, if you follow the red line,
可以得知他沿着I-95号♥公路往南行驶
you can see how he traveled along I-95 south
一路开到了费城
and continuing all the way down to Philadelphia.
把画面放大来看
Now, if I zoom in, for greater detail,
现在显示的是他抵达费城之后
now we're looking at his various points of travel
所经过的地点
once here in Philadelphia.
可以得知他去过这里的咖啡馆
We can see he arrived at a coffee shop here,
但是只在那里待了几分钟
but he was only there for a few minutes
随后便离开
and then continued on
沿着米尔顿大学校区南边
and was traveling along the southern border
一路行驶
of the Middleton University campus,
最后停在了云杉路3204号♥
until finally coming to a stop at 3204 Spruce Road.
这个地址是
That's the address
Θ姐妹会宿舍所在位置
of Kappa Kappa Theta Sorority House.
基廷先生是什么时间抵达的
And what time was Mr. Keating there?
凌晨一点十分至一点二十九分
From 1:10 a.m. until 1:29 a.m.
法医判定的斯坦格女士死亡时间
The medical examiner places Miss Stangard's time of death
是凌晨十二点至早上六点之间
between the hours of 12:00 a.m. and 6:00 a.m.
法官大人 该记录证明我的当事人丽贝卡·萨特
Your Honor, the record shows that my client, Rebecca Sutter,
并没有导致斯坦格女士怀孕
did not impregnate Miss Stangard,
也没有带她去堕胎诊所
nor did she take her to an abortion clinic
终止上述孕事
with hopes of terminating said pregnancy,
更加没有开车经过三个州
nor did she drive through three states
去一个屋顶待上二十分钟
to spend 20 minutes on a rooftop
而藏有斯坦格女士尸体的水箱就在这屋顶上
where Miss Stangard's body was found in a water tank.
然而我的当事人却被控谋杀
And yet my client stands accused of murder.
若继续对她的庭审
To allow this trial to proceed
则是极度的法律不公
would be a gross miscarriage of justice.
萨特女士 对于撤诉
Miss Sutter, how does it feel
你有什么感想
to have the charges against you dropped?
-请给我们些空间 -基廷女士呢
- Give us some room. - What about Ms. Keating?
她会考虑替自己丈夫辩护
Does she intend to defend her husband
洗刷谋杀莱拉·斯坦格的罪名吗
for the murder of Lila Stangard?
无可奉告
No comment.
山姆真的是莱拉未出生孩子的父亲吗
Is it true Sam was the father of Lila's unborn child?
基廷女士在哪 我们能采访她妈
Where is Ms. Keating? Can we speak to her?
她丈夫刚被指认为莱拉·斯坦格谋杀案的
Her husband was just named the prime suspect
头号♥嫌疑人
in the Lila Stangard murder.
我想请各位给她一点私人空间
I think she deserves a little privacy at the moment.
那你是否知道
So, you do know...
她不像你我
She's not like you or me.
那女的刚刚为了赢案子
You're defending the woman
连自己丈夫都卖♥♥了 你还替她说话
who just sold out her husband to win a case?
天呐 才不是
God, no.
我只是说她这种人
I'm just saying she's not a person
跟我们不一样
like the rest of us are people.
那她是什么 禽兽吗
What is she, then? An animal?
禽兽都不会那么无情
Not even an animal's that heartless.
不是我们想要这么做 是不得不这么做
It's not what we want to do, either, but we have to.
我们必须自首 把事情全推给他们
We have to turn ourselves in and put this on them.
我们今晚就可以去投案
We can go to the police tonight.
我们已经证明了山姆就是凶手
We just proved Sam's the murderer.
我们没事了
We're in the clear.
才怪 这恰好说明他们会
No, that only means that they're gonna be
不遗余力地找到他
more hell-bent on finding him.
他是凶手对我们有利 劳拉
The fact that he's a murderer helps us, Laurel.
我们自首的话 他们会宽大处理的
They'll be more lenient with us if we turn ourselves in.
拜托
Please.
劳拉 人不是我们杀的
Laurel, we didn't do this.
好的
Okay.
算我一个
I'm in.
什么事情好笑
What's funny?
是我的婚纱店
It's my bridal boutique.
她们想确定试婚纱的时间
They want to confirm a dress fitting.
听着 要是艾登不想娶你
Look -- look, if Aiden doesn't want to marry you,
这只说明你还会遇到更好的
it just means there's someone better around the corner.
你很安静啊
You're quiet.
怎么了
What's the matter?
没有来认谋杀罪的心情吗
Not in the mood to confess to murder?
没事
I'm fine.
什么情况
What?
他们来这儿做什么
What are they doing here?
我就跟你说她知道
Told you she knew.
可她怎么知道我们现在会来呢
But how could she know we were coming here right now?
我不得不说
I had to.
弗兰克找过我
Frank came to me.
他知道所有事 说明安娜丽丝也知道
He knows everything, which means Annalise knows,
是你告诉她的 对吗
because you told her, right?
不是
No.
别撒谎了
Stop lying.
我没撒谎
I'm not lying.
康纳尔和米凯拉要去认罪
Connor and Michaela are gonna confess.
他们要去认罪
They're gonna confess
再把罪行都栽在你和丽贝卡身上
and pin it on you and Rebecca,
所以 拜托 跟我说实话
So, please, tell me the truth.
他们很害怕 变得猜疑 我不怪他们
They're scared and paranoid, and I don't blame them,
但他们不会听我的
but they won't listen to me.
他们...他们只会听你的
They'll -- they'll only listen to you.
求你了
Please.
我坚持不下去了
I can't do this anymore.
我不知道要怎么做 但你必须告诉他们
I don't know how, but you have to tell them.
不管了
Screw this.
沃什先生
Mr. Walsh.
我怎么知道得不重要 我已经知道了
It doesn't matter how I know. I just know.
我可以给你一百万个理由
But I can give you a million reasons why
说明为什么情况不会如你所愿
this plan won't go your way,
或者你可以选择相信我
or you can just trust me.
听着 你很害怕
Listen, you're scared.
我知道
I know.
也理解
I understand.
你所经历的
And what you've been through --
也没什么会比它更可怕了
there's nothing more horrible.
但听着 我不怪你们
But, listen, I don't blame you.
我要怪你们 事情发生那晚
If I did, I would have turned you in
我就告发你们了
the night that it happened.
让我帮你们吧
Let me help you.
让我帮你们吧
Let me help you.
只要你们让我帮忙
Because if you do,
我保证能让你们逃脱罪责
I promise you will get away with this.
今天的考试是一篇案例分♥析♥
Today's exam will be an analytical essay.
你们将听到一段刑事案例
You will hear a fact pattern of a criminal case study
确定可行的辩护方案
and determine the possible defenses,
并且是为每一个涉案人进行辩护
affirmative and otherwise, for each individual involved.
案例如下
The case is as follows.
四个人走进一家便利店