Four individuals walk into a convenience store.
其中一人 绿色先生 决定抢劫收银员
One of them, Mr. Green, decides to rob the clerk.
收银员反抗
The clerk fights back.
其他人 白色先生 蓝色小姐 红色小姐
The others, Mr. White, Miss Blue, and Miss Red,
加入帮助绿色先生
Come to Mr. Green's defense.
接着收银员和这四个人
A physical struggle ensues
发生了肢体冲突
involving the individuals against the clerk.
最终收银员受伤昏迷
The clerk becomes incapacitated.
你自上次试装后又瘦了
Someone has slimmed down a bit since last time.
学校压力大吗
School stress?
考试
Exams.
砰一声
Bang!
白色先生开枪打死了他
Mr. White shoots the clerk, killing him.
好吧 我知道这很俗
Uh, okay, so I know it's cheesy.
我没有工作 没钱买♥♥圣诞装饰
I don't have a job to pay for christmas decorations,
但我觉得我们应该庆祝一下
but I thought that we should celebrate
你考完了试 我也没进监狱
you being done with exams and me not going to the slammer
可以把这瓶酒喝了
and finally open this.
虽然是白色先生独自杀了收银员
Now, though Mr. White acted alone in killing the clerk,
但所有人都参与了
all of the individuals are involved
处理尸体
in the disposal of the body.
真没想到还能再见到你
Wow. Didn't think I'd see you again.
我一直在忙工作
I've been buried in work.
欢迎来到法学院
Yeah, welcome to law school.
我知道看起来像是我甩了你
I know it seems like I blew you off.
看起来
Whoa, it seems?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只想
I just...
我们能聊聊吗
Can we talk?
我不希望我们成为过去式
I don't want us to be over.
你们的目标是
Now, the goal is
让所有涉案人员摆脱所有指控
to get these individuals acquitted of all charges,
确实有这样的办法
and there is a way.
把它找出来
Find it.
你们有90分钟时间
You have 90 minutes.
知道基廷教授的丈夫
It's got to be a little awkward,
是你们所办案件的第一嫌疑人
learning that professor Keating's husband
你肯定感觉很奇怪吧
is a prime suspect in the case that you've been working on.
当然
Of course.
但其实我一直在想的
But, honestly, it's professor Keating
是基廷教授
that I can't stop thinking about.
我 我无法想象她现在的感受
I just -- I can't imagine how she must feel right now.
在我们跟她的短暂相处中
From our limited time with her,
她给我的印象是个坚强的人
she strikes me as a pretty tough customer.
或许是装的吧
Or she pretends to be.
基廷教授大部分的时间
Professor Keating spends most of her life
都在为她的委托人寻求公正
pursuing justice for her clients,
所以发现她自己的丈夫是一个
so to find out that her husband is a criminal
比所有委托人都坏的罪犯
worse than all of them...
我只希望他能像个男人
I just hope that he's man enough
回来面对自己的所作所为
to come back and face what he's done.
怎么了
What is it?
我想我们有麻烦了
I think we have a problem.
警探 我是汉娜·基廷 山姆·基廷的姐姐
Detective, I'm Hannah Keating, Sam Keating's sister.
我说明白一点吧
Let me be clear.
无论他妻子怎么跟你们说的
Whatever his wife told you,
我弟弟绝不是杀人犯
my brother is no murderer.
你丈夫的姐姐来了
Your sister-in-law's in town.
美剧 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表