Come in!
有位无预约的客人 说需要律师
We've got a walk-in who claims she needs a lawyer
帮忙处理酒驾意外
for a D.U.I. incident.
你觉得是媒体吗
You think it's press?
更有可能是来看热闹的
Rubbernecker, more likely.
要我把她打发走吗
Do you want me to get rid of her?
不 拿她寻下开心也好
No. We can use some fun around here.
那个警署给你下的酒驾指控
What precinct gave you the D.U.I.?
-什么意思 -酒驾的控诉书
-Excuse me? - D.U.Is are issued
由把你拦停的警员所属警署发布
with paperwork from the precinct that pulled you over.
你没有控诉书吗
You don't have it?
我们能单独聊聊吗
Can we talk alone?
不能 因为我不相信你
No, because I don't believe you.
你参观够了吗
Have you got a good enough look yet
这个米德尔顿绞杀犯的住所
at the house where the Middleton strangler lived?
天呐 我真怀念这地方
God, I missed this place.
不 这不是我来的目的
No, that's not why I...
我不在乎你丈夫干过什么事
I don't care about what your husband did.
-我是为你而来 -我明白了
- I'm here for you. - I see.
所以你是来看
So you want to see the freak
出♥卖♥♥♥自己丈夫的怪胎的 对吗
that sold out her husband up close, huh?
不 我不认为你是个怪胎
No, I don't think you're a freak.
我
I...
我想效仿你的所作所为
I want to do what you did.
我不是什么模范 你走吧
I'm no role model. You need to leave.
拜托 没人能帮我了
Please. I don't have anybody else.
这与我无关
That's not my problem.
我想你会想接下我这案子
I think you're gonna want to take my case.
我已经决定不接了
I've already decided I don't.
我丈夫把两个女生关在我们的地下室里
My husband's holding two girls captive in our basement.
北费城
圣诞节
人生最幸福的圣诞节
Best christmas ever.
不需要吃干硬的火鸡或是假装雷叔叔
Don't have to eat dry turkey or pretend that uncle Ray
没有喝高色眯眯地盯着我们
isn't ripped on scotch and looking at us inappropriately.
那是什么
What's that?
寄给鲁迪的圣诞卡
Christmas card for Rudy.
安格尼斯·沃特
214普雷里萝丝道
得梅因 爱荷华州
真奇怪
Weird.
他的亲戚怎么会不知道他不住这了
Why wouldn't his relatives know he doesn't live here anymore?
我怎么知道
I don't know.
也许他跟我们一样
Maybe he's like us.
家庭不和
Sucky family.
-他跟你提过这事么 -没
- He ever say that to you? - No.
我跟他没说过几句话
I hardly ever talked to him.
我们打开看看吧
Let's...open it.
-不行 -不给
- No. - All right.
是他奶奶寄来的
Oh, it's from his grandma!
她还挺慷慨的
Oh, and she's very generous.
我们吃晚饭的时候能喝上啤酒了
We can get beer with dinner now.
要是我们不退回去 她会以为他还住这
She'll think he still lives here unless we return it.
你昨晚状态好多了
You did better last night.
我只需要叫醒你一回
I only had to wake you once.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们吃雪糕当早餐吧
Let's have ice cream for breakfast.
我太爱俩孤儿过圣诞节了
I freaking love an orphan's Christmas.
我16岁的时候离家出走 在街上流浪
I ran away when I was 16, slept on the street.
他说他会照顾我
He said he would look out for me.
我们就结婚了
So we got married,
但我一直都不能怀孕
but I could never get pregnant.
后来他把瑞秋带回家
Then he showed up with Rachel,
那时我不知道怎么办才好
and I didn't know what to do.
我只知道我不想让他像伤害我那样伤害她
I just knew I didn't want him to hurt her the way he hurt me.
后来琳也来了
Then Lynn came.
她又怀孕了 即将临盆
She's pregnant again, about to deliver.
上次宝宝流产了 所以这一次
Last time, the baby died. So this time...
所以我才会来这里
That's why I'm here.
我不能再让这样的事情发生
That can't happen again.
打给地方检察官
Call the D.A.
跟他们说我们要提出认罪协议
Tell them that we want to make a plea deal.
她帮丈夫把两个女孩关在地下室
She's helping lock girls in a basement.
-我们为什么要保护她 -你没听她说吗
- Why would we want to protect her? - Did you hear her?
她遇见他的时候才16岁
She was 16 when she met him.
她也是遭受虐待的受害者
She's a victim of his abuse, too.
但她现在是成人了
But she's an adult now
依然帮他丈夫把两个女孩关在地下室
who held those two girls captive in her own house.
但她现在决定将功补过
And she's finally doing the right thing.
怎么了
What?
你们就没做过什么坏事
Have none of you ever done anything bad
需要寻求律师的帮助吗
that you need a lawyer for?
有时候你的当事人会想认罪
Sometimes your client wants to plead guilty.
虽然不常见 但发生时
And it doesn't happen often, but when it does,
你得确保为当事人争取到
You have to make sure you get them
最有利的认罪协议
the best plea deal possible.
你希望得到什么条件
What are you looking for?
事后从犯 不坐牢
Accessory after the fact, no jail time,
身理和心理治疗
Treatment for medical and psychological conditions.
你要是不说她的名字
Well, that's gonna be hard
可不好办 安娜丽丝
without even giving us her name, Annalise.
两个姑娘被囚禁在地下室
There are two girls rotting in a basement,
其中一个就要临盆了
one of whom's about to give birth
如果她不被那男人先打死的话
if that man doesn't beat her to death first.
答应我们的协议 我就带她过来
Give us a deal. Then we bring her in.
如果地捡接受了认罪协议的条款
If the D.A. agrees to the terms of the plea deal,
就轮到你来确保
then it's your job to make sure
你当事人所说的每个字
that every word out of your client's mouth
都将被用来为他们辩护
is an element that you use in their defense.
我尽了最大努力保护她们
I did what I could to protect them,
给她们做饭 洗衣服
cooked for them, cleaned their clothes.
我爱她们
I loved them...
尽管有他
In spite of him.
当然 没人能保证
Of course, there's no guaranteeing
公诉方一定遵守诺言
that the prosecutor will keep up their end of the bargain,
所以你要记录
which is why you record everything
你的当事人在房♥间里说的每句话
your client says in the room.
上次 他不让我们去医院
Last time, he wouldn't let us go to a hospital,
我们的小女儿夭折了
and our little girl was stillborn.
我不能再让这事发生了
I can't let that happen again.
我要帮琳保住这一胎
Lynn deserves to keep this one.
趴下
Get down!
我得把真♥相♥说出来
I need someone to know the truth...
这样那两个女孩就会安全了
...so the girls can finally be safe.
她们应该得到安全
They deserve to be safe.
安娜丽丝
Annalise...
我刚刚见了阿莫斯警探
I was just meeting with Detective Amos.
他说你在这里
He mentioned that you were here,
忙着处理"恐怖屋"的案子
working on your "House of horrors" case.
你看过证据了没有
Have you looked at the evidence yet?
正在看
Making my way through it.
你看过之后再告诉我想法吧
Well, once you do, let me know what you think.
他们找到了一条山姆的线索
They have a lead on Sam.
纽约北部一位警官的妻子打电♥话♥说
A police officer's wife called from Upstate New York.
她觉得好像在一个高速休息站看到了他
And said she thinks she saw him at a rest stop.
没人告诉你吗
No one told you?
没有
No.
是噢
Right.
他们肯定是觉得你办案太忙了
I guess they think you have your hands full with your case.
我去问问阿莫斯 看他知道什么
I'll talk to Amos, see what he knows.
好的
Sure.
西棕榈海滩
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
圣诞节