What if she kept the baby?
-什么意思 -她说 "我们的小女儿"
- What do you mean? - She says, "Our little girl."
好像那孩子也是她的一样
Like the baby's hers, too,
还有 "我要帮琳保住这一胎"
And, "Lynn deserves to keep this one."
也许另一胎被带走了
Maybe the other one was taken from her.
那孩子还活着 对吗
That baby is alive, isn't she?
所以你才想认罪 换取不服刑
That's why you wanted a plea where you serve no time --
因为你在养着你骗琳说已经死了的孩子
because you're raising the baby you told Lynn was born dead.
承认吧
Admit it!
她是我的小女儿
She's my little girl.
我爱她
And I love her.
她在哪 杰姬
Where is she, Jackie?
现在就告诉我
Tell me right now.
帮我拿到认罪协议
Get me my plea deal.
之后我会告诉你她在哪
Then I'll tell you where she is.
费城 拂狮镇 圣诞夜
会客厅酒吧
我明天会顺路去房♥子看一眼
I'll swing by the house tomorrow and check it out.
也祝你什么都开心
Yeah, merry whatever to you, too.
那是谁啊
Oh, who is that?
是邦尼
Bonnie.
她还在城里还是去看家人了
She stay in town or she go visit her family?
她家里一团糟
Nah, her family's messed up.
你管这干什么
What do you care?
我才没管
I don't.
只是我们一起工作
Just we all work together,
对她的了解却很少
and we barely know anything about her.
她家里一团糟是吗
So her family's messed up?
怎么回事 你看上她了
What the hell? You into her?
没有 当然没有
No! God no!
美女要不要来骑骑我的小马
How would you like to ride my pony?
别过去
Don't go there.
为什么 她至少有6分
Why not, man? She's at least a...six.
她会把你送去看医生的
She'll send you to the doctor
除非你银枪巨长
unless you double wrap.
相信我
Trust me.
那至少咱俩能找个女的三人行
Well, at least we'd be Eskimo bros, then.
你说对吧
Am I right?
我20分钟内到
I'll be there in 20.
我要罢♥工♥ 我们走
I'm staging a walkout. Here we go.
跟上我
Follow me!
除了你
Except for you.
我知道你没那个胆
We know you don't have the balls.
-过来 -你不能剥夺我抗♥议♥的权利
- Over here. - You can't interfere with my legal right to protest.
马上
Now.
我跟你之间越界了 是没错
I crossed a line with you, yes,
但我们都是专业人士
but we are both professionals here,
你得学着长大 尊重我
and you need to grow up and start respecting me
-如果你还想 -你伤害了我的感情
- if we are gonna keep -- - You hurt my feelings...
伤得很重 我知道我该习惯了
a lot. And I know I should be used to it now,
因为这里每个人都时常开我玩笑
because everyone here makes fun of me all the time,
但你没有 而之后你又无缘无故对我刻薄
but you didn't, and then you were mean to me for no reason.
算了 我不会这么混♥蛋♥了
Yeah, whatever. I'll -- I'll stop being a jerk.
你丈夫告诉我们孩子两个月前死了
Your husband told us the baby died two months ago.
因为我是这么告诉他的
Because that's what I told him.
她才刚刚4岁
She'd just turned 4,
可我看到了他看她的眼神
and I saw the way he started looking at her.
我不能允许那种事发生
I couldn't let that happen.
所以我告诉他 她死了 我处理了尸体
So I told him she died and that I took care of it.
那你为什么告发他
Then... why turn him in?
你已经保下了孩子
You kept that child safe.
因为琳
Because of Lynn.
她马上要生孩子了
She's about to deliver,
我想让她明白
and I-I want her to know
做妈妈是多美好的事
how amazing it is to be a mother.
那孩子叫什么
What's the baby's name?
希瑟
Heather.
现在有人陪着希瑟吗 有人照顾她吗
Is someone with Heather? Is she being taken care of?
她有个朋友 一只长颈鹿
She has a buddy, a giraffe,
她晚上害怕时会跟它说话
that she talks to when she is scared at night.
她知道妈妈肯定会回来看她
She knows mommy always comes back.
我以为我可以回去的
I thought I'd be back.
谢天谢地我没有枪
Thank god I don't have a gun,
否则我会亲手毙了她
or else I'd shoot her myself.
她没告诉你她在哪儿吗
She didn't tell you where she is?
没有 她非要协议 检察官在哪
No, not unless a deal is on the table. Where's the D.A.?
转个弯就到
He's just around the corner.
恭喜
Congratulations.
检方满足了你的要求
The D.A. gave you what you want --
不用服刑且判处缓刑
no jail time and a suspended sentence.
告诉我们她在哪儿
Now give us her location.
但我以后就再也见不到她了
But I'll never see her again.
这是你要求的 杰姬
This is what you wanted, Jackie!
不 我想回去陪她
No, I wanted to be back with her.
她是我女儿 其他的事
She's my daughter. The rest of this...
你说你自己不是怪物
You claim you're not a monster.
别变成他那样的禽兽
Don't be as bad as him.
保护好这污秽中仅存的纯真之人吧
Protect the only innocent person left in all of this filth.
她在我阿姨的小屋里
She's in a cabin my aunt owned --
梅尔维路9123号♥
9123 Mayersville Road.
我们需要沟通
So, we need to talk.
不能就这么做回陌生人
We can't just go back to being strangers
好像什么都没发生过一样
like nothing ever happened.
-这太蠢了 我要回去了 -米凯拉
- This is stupid. I'm going inside. - Michaela.
你这个假期里发生了什么事
What happened to you over the break?
不可能什么事都像你说得一样完美
Everything can't be as perfect as you said.
我没事
I'm fine.
你在假装没事
No, you're pretending to be fine.
我们做了那些事之后你怎么可能没事
But how could you after what we did?
集体心理治疗就到此为止吧
That's enough group therapy for me.
康纳尔 我们必须开始沟通
Connor, unless we all start talking,
否则我们就会四分五裂
we are all gonna fall apart,
如果这样我们最终都会被抓进去
and that is exactly how we're gonna end up in jail.
我和凯恩重归于好了
I got back together with Kan.
我想把弗兰克的事抛在脑后
I am trying to get over Frank.
然后在假期我去看了家人
I saw my family over the break.
简直太糟糕了
It was the worst thing ever.
所以我其实挺想你们的
So I actually missed you guys.
你呢 你怎么了
You -- what's going on with you?
我整日噩梦连连
I can't sleep without having nightmares.
我害怕自己会疯掉
I'm scared I might be going crazy.
好极了 真不错
Great. That's great.
-康纳尔 -不
- Connor. - No.
你不是想谈吗
Look, you wanted to talk.
那我们就谈谈你是怎么欺骗米凯拉和我的
Let's talk about how you lied to Michaela and me,
你是怎么向安娜丽丝出♥卖♥♥♥我们的
how you sold us out to Annalise.
-你想谈这个吗 -别把我扯进来
- You want to talk about that? - Don't drag me into this.
不 我们是同一边的 米凯拉
No, we're on the same team, Michaela.
但这两个人 安娜丽丝是怎么说他们的
But these two -- I mean, what did Annalise call them,
咬人的狗不叫
the quiet ones, the dangerous ones?
说不定他俩现在还在玩弄我们
I mean, for all we know, they're still playing us.
玩弄你们 看见没
Playing you? See?
你正好证明了我的说法
You just proved my point.
这就是为什么我们需要沟通
That is exactly why we have to talk.
我不想告诉你们关于我的任何事
I don't want to tell you people anything about myself!
好
Okay, fine.
但你不能偷偷地对我们怀恨在心
But then you can't secretly hate us, okay?
因为如果这样
Because that is exactly
我们最终都会被抓住
how we're gonna end up getting caught.
好 沟通完了 我要进去了
Fine. We talked. I'm going inside.
这是在干什么呢
What's going on here?
我是汉娜 山姆的姐姐
美剧 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表