so that I couldn't see through you
你这些装模作样都是为了什么
to see what this performance is all about.
山姆也感觉到了
Sam felt it, too.
可你猜怎么着 我受够了
But you know what? I'm done with it.
我受够了 我要听实话
I'm done with it! I want the truth!
好吧 问吧 你想要什么实话
All right, go ahead. You want the truth?
尽管问吧
Go ahead and ask me.
你从什么时候开始和内特上♥床♥的
When did you start sleeping with Nate?
今年夏天
This summer.
他是我一个案子里的一个警探
He was one of the detectives on my case.
我们第二天在法庭上遇到了 一起喝了一杯
We met up at the courthouse the next day, had drinks.
那是山姆和莱拉上♥床♥以后的事
And that was after Sam was sleeping with Lila.
你是什么时候发现莱拉的事的
When did you find out about Lila?
三个月前
Three months ago.
你告诉警方他失踪以后你才发现的
You told the police it was after he'd already disappeared.
我撒谎了
I lied.
我在代理丽贝卡时看到的那张照片
I was already representing Rebecca when I saw the photos,
他在莱拉手♥机♥上的照片
him on Lila's phone,
然后我尽全力帮他掩盖这件事
and I did everything I could to cover his tracks.
我销毁了证据
I got rid of evidence.
我做的事情足以让我失去律师资格
I did things that would have ruined my practice,
招来牢狱之灾
got me arrested.
我尽力帮过他 汉娜
I tried to help him, Hannah.
从出事到现在
You know, all this time,
我一直暗暗希望是你把他藏起来了
I was praying that you were hiding him somewhere,
你公开诽谤他
that all of this vilifying him in public,
躲着我 其实都只是计谋
this avoiding me was just a ruse,
是你在掩盖 你其实把他藏在了安全的地方
that you were covering, that you had him someplace safe.
并不是这样 对吗
That's not true, is it?
他走了
He's gone.
猜猜我回家路上买♥♥了什么
Hey, guess what I bought on the way home.
一张录有海洋声音的光盘
It's, uh, a CD of ocean sounds.
据说 如果你播放着它入睡
Apparently, if you play it,
你就会梦到大海和美人鱼
you dream of oceans and mermaids,
这样就不会再做
and you don't have nightmares
死人在树林里追你的噩梦了
where dead people chase you through the woods.
韦斯 我们的噩梦成真了
Wes, we have a real nightmare.
一周前在垃圾填埋场
The human remains were found
发现了人类残骸
one week ago at the landfill.
尽管警方还未发表
And although police have yet to come forward
正式声明
with a public statement,
有消息称死者是
our sources tell us the body belongs
米尔顿大学的山姆·基廷教授
to Middleton University Professor Sam Keating,
他的妻子于十二月十三日报♥警♥称他失踪了
Reported missing by his wife on December the 13th.
基廷先生还因莱拉·斯坦格被杀一案
Mr. Keating is also wanted for questioning
而被警方通缉
in the murder investigation of Lila Stangard.
目前 警方还在
Right now, police are still
寻找死因
trying to determine the cause...