《逍遥法外》前情提要
Previously on "How to get away with murder"...
我是汉娜 山姆的姐姐
Hi. I'm Hannah, Sam's sister.
无论他妻子怎么跟你们说的 我弟弟绝不是杀人犯
Whatever his wife told you, my brother is no murderer.
我只希望这一切都不是真的
I'd just hoped that it wasn't true --
希望他没有伤害那女孩
that he hadn't hurt that girl.
寄给鲁迪的圣诞卡
Christmas card for Rudy.
他是你之前的怪咖房♥客
Yeah, he's the freak who lived here before you.
他的亲戚怎么会不知道他不住这了
Why wouldn't his relatives know he doesn't live here anymore?
安格尼斯·沃特
214普雷里萝丝道
得梅因 爱荷华州
是他奶奶寄来的
Oh, it's from his grandma!
我的订婚戒指不见了
My engagement ring is gone!
我把它弄丢了
I lost it!
-那是什么 -那是假的
- What is that? - It's a fake.
我在中国城一个珠宝店里用现金买♥♥的
I bought it with cash at a jewelry mart in Chinatown.
韦斯 我们的噩梦成真了
Wes, we have a real nightmare.
一周前在垃圾填埋场发现了人类残骸
The human remains were found one week ago at the landfill.
死者是山姆·基廷
The body belongs to Sam Keating.
费城警局多名线人已经证实
Numerous sources within the Philadelphia Police Department
一周前在垃圾填埋场
do confirm that the tests showed it was, in fact,
被发现的尸体就是山姆·基廷
his body found at the nayatt landfill one week ago.
山姆·基廷被认为是头号♥嫌疑犯
Sam Keating was considered a top suspect...
她出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
She's setting us up.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
尸体残骸怎么会在垃圾填埋场被发现
You don't just find body parts in a landfill.
尸体当然会发现
A body, sure.
头 手也有可能 但烧焦了的尸体残骸怎么会被发现
A head, a hand, but not charred-up bits of someone.
除非你知道去哪里找
Not unless you're told where to look.
如果你听韦斯的话把尸体烧成灰
They wouldn't have found him at all
他们压根就不可能会找到他的尸体
if you had listened to Wes and incinerated the body.
等等 安娜丽丝为什么要出♥卖♥♥♥我们
Wait. Why do you think Annalise would want to set us up?
安娜丽丝不会
Annalise wouldn't --
不会骗我们 我们知道你要说这个 候补先生
Wouldn't do that! Okay, we know, waitlist.
你还等着我们的教授给你喂奶呢
You suckle at the teat of our dear, old professor.
安娜丽丝没理由出♥卖♥♥♥我们
Annalise has no reason to sell us out.
她是成年人了 而你们是她的学生
She's the adult. You're her students.
我是她的当事人
I'm her freaking client.
你们觉得警♥察♥会更想抓谁 我们还是她
Who do you think the police want to take down more? Us or her?
所有人
All of us.
这是安娜丽丝·基廷
This is Annalise Keating.
如果有急事 请拨♥打♥我办公
If it's urgent, please call my off--
终于通了
Finally!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
劳拉
Laurel?
-你不能给我打电♥话♥ -但是
- You can't be calling me. - But --
有人正密切注意着你们
You're under a microscope now.
从此时此刻起 警♥察♥一定会监视
Everything that happens from this moment on
你们的一举一动
is gonna be monitored by the police.
所以现在别紧张 表现正常一点
So just sit on your hands and act normal.
-把我的话告诉给剩下的老鼠们 -谁
- Tell the rest of the rat pack the same thing. - Who?
你学习小组的人
Your stupid study group!
现在挂电♥话♥ 什么都别做
Now, hang up and do nothing!
-山姆·基廷初次被报失踪是在 -老天
- Sam Keating was first reported missed by -- - God!
你下次能敲门吗
Can you knock next time?
我刚给弗兰克打了电♥话♥
I just talked to Frank.
他说我们被监视了
He said we're being watched,
-所以现在重要的是不要惊慌 -他已经惊慌失措了
- so it's important we don't freak out. - Too late for this one.
-他说到安娜丽丝了吗 -没有
- What did he say about Annalise? - Uh, he didn't.
-那再打给他 -不行
- Well, call him back. - I can't.
通话记录会变成指证我们的证据
The calls we make can become evidence used against us.
是啊
Of course.
我们不能打给说过会保护我们的人
We can't call the one person who said they'd protect us.
太好了
Great.
法学院办公室
安娜丽丝·基廷
刑事辩护律师
有事吗
Can I help you?
是基廷女士吗
Are you Ms. Keating?
看你找谁了
Depends which one you mean.
-安娜丽丝·基廷 -是我
- Annalise Keating. - That's me.
你是
And you are?
汉娜·基廷
Hannah Keating.
我在这里长大
I grew up in this house.
现在我住这里
And I live here now.
什么事
What's going on?
你们看新闻了吗
You haven't seen the news?
他死了
Is he dead?
我是他姐姐
I'm his sister.
你们能跟她说的也能跟我说
Anything you can say to her you can say to me.
他死了吗
Is he dead?
几天前在垃圾填埋场发现了他的尸体
His remains were found in a landfill several days ago.
我们应该早一点通知你们的
We would have notified you sooner,
但是警局花了一点时间来确认他的身份
but it took our department a while to get a positive I.D.
你们怎么知道是他
How do you know it's him?
他们用斯坦格一案中他的DNA档案
They tested the tissue against his DNA,
与现场发现的组织进行了对比测试
which was already on file for the Stangard case.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
不要啊
Oh, no.
-我的天啊 我的老天啊 -汉娜
- Oh, my God. Oh, my God. - Hannah.
不要碰我
Don't touch me!
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
逮捕她
Arrest her.
是她杀的
She killed him.
女士 拜托 您能否冷静一下
Ma'am, please, if you could just calm down for a second.
她杀了他
She killed him,
她 她还试图掩藏尸体
and she...she tried to hide it
伪装成他失踪了
by making it seem like he was missing
伪装成他杀了那个姑娘 但他没杀人
and that he had killed that girl, but he didn't.
是她杀的 就是她
She did it. That's her.
她是凶手
She's the murderer.
她杀了他
She killed him.
逮捕她 我说 逮捕她
Arrest her! I said...arrest her.
她是杀人凶手
She's a murderer!
她杀了我弟弟
She killed my brother!
抓她
Arrest her!
我说抓她
Arrest her, I said!
抓啊 该死的
Arrest her, damn it!
逍遥法外
第一季 第十二集
喂
Hello?
是我
It's me.
我在用一次性手♥机♥
I'm on a burner.
你也该搞一个
You should get one.
我会告诉弗兰克的
I'll tell Frank.
你还好吗
How are you?
-安娜丽丝 -情况对我不利
- Annalise. - It's bad for me,
我知道的 但是 你还好吗
I know, but how are you doing?
他们要再次审问我
They're gonna question me again.
不要让他们审问
Don't let them.
不同意会显得我有罪的
And make myself look guilty?
你干了那么多年警♥察♥工作
You've done their job for years.
你知道你说什么都会被他们扭曲
They'll twist whatever you say.
我会找个律师
I'll get a lawyer.
我就是律师 我跟你说
Well, I am a lawyer, and I'm telling you
任何情况下都不要跟他们谈话
do not talk to them under any circumstances.
你准备这么做吗
Is that what you're gonna do?
是的 如果他们想跟我谈
Yeah, if they want to talk to me,
就得逮捕我
they're gonna have to arrest me.
你要这么说了他们真有可能会这么做
Say that to them, they just might.
跟我保证你不会跟他们谈
Don't talk to them. Promise me.
我有课
I got class.
上次我们跟你录笔录的时候
Yeah, when we interviewed you last time,
你丈夫失踪了 安娜丽丝
your husband was missing, Annalise.