不是这样的
None of that's true.
那你对鲁迪像着了魔一样是怎么回事
Then why are you obsessing about Rudy? What is this?
因为这感觉就好像
Because it feels like
你就想逮着我说谎
you're just trying to catch me in a lie,
也就是说你不相信我
and that means you don't trust me.
我相信你
I do trust you.
我还是可以一个人全担下来
I can still tell them it was all me.
-不 -他骑在我身上
- No. - He was on top of me.
他要杀了我 我是正当防卫
He was going to kill me. It was self-defense.
我不会让你这么做
I'm never gonna let you do that.
我们被抓了怎么办
Well, what are we gonna do if we get caught?
那就被抓了再说
Guess we'll figure it out when that happens.
要是真被抓的话
If it happens.
你是在指责我们有线人吗
So you're accusing us of having a criminal informant.
真的吗 这就是你最好的对策
Really? That's your best strategy here?
当晚只有我当事人的集装箱被搜查了
My client's container was the only one inspected that night,
接着搜查几分钟后
and the customs agents were miraculously available
海关人员就神奇的出现了
minutes after the inspection.
要是看着可疑
If it walks like a duck...
你还是放弃吧 安娜丽丝
Might as well give up now, Annalise,
因为我可没有什么线人
because there's no C.I. here.
好 你这是逼我
Fine -- you're gonna force me
当庭揭露你的间谍是谁
to produce your spy in open court,
证明非法拘捕
prove entrapment,
再将你对这个家族多年的调查付之一炬
and destroy years of your investigation into this family.
作为一个自己丈夫谋杀案的头号♥嫌犯
You know, you're doing anjaw-jacking jaw-jacking for someone
你还真是为了别人花费口舌啊
who I hear is a prime suspect in her husband's murder.
-看清楚我还没被捕 -暂时的
- Notice I haven't been arrested. - Yet.
我还听说警♥察♥手上没逮着你什么证据
I also hear the police don't have much evidence on you.
我们就继续保持这样吧
Why don't we keep it that way, huh?
有消息说 山姆·基廷的尸体
Sources tell us Sam Keating's remains
被放在四个不同的垃圾袋里
were placed in four separate garbage bags,
就像这种袋子
much like this one,
尸体被烧然后肢解
after they were severely burned and dismembered.
警♥察♥正在搜查费城地区的商店
Police are compiling a list of local stores
看哪家有卖♥♥这个牌子的垃圾袋
that sell this brand of bag in the Philadelphia area,
希望能找出杀害教授凶手的线索
hoping to provide a lead to the professor's killer.
你是说"杀害教授的白♥痴♥凶手"
You mean "The professor's idiot killer."
你待人像垃圾 乱七八糟的事自然找上你
You treat people like trash, the fuzz gon' find yo' ass.
关掉它
Turn it off.
线人这条走不通
The criminal informant angle is off the table.
要是能证明有线人 我不
If we could prove there's a C.I., I don't --
我说走不通就走不通
If I say it's off the table, it's off the table.
法庭的一个朋友刚来电
A friend at the court just called.
布赖斯警探正在申请这里的搜查令
Detective Bryce is in the process of getting a warrant to search the house.
汉娜作证说你威胁山姆
Hannah made a statement saying you threatened Sam,
也就有了正当理由
which gives them probable cause.
等等 他们觉得你杀了山姆
Wait, they think you killed Sam?
打电♥话♥给法官
Call the Judge and tell them
说你马上就去反对搜查令
that you're on your way to challenge the warrant.
我吗
Me?
这有利益冲突
It's a conflict of interest
所以我不能为自己出庭辩护
for me to defend myself in court,
而且我还得去见委托人
and I have to meet with our client.
还有 邦尼
And, Bonnie...
别搞砸了
Don't screw it up.
如果你想的话 我可以跟基廷说
You know, I can ask A.K. not to pair us up
让她别再安排我们搭档
together anymore if you want.
然后让她看出我们之间有事吗
So she'll know what happened between us?
不 我只是
No, I just --
希望我们能公私分明
Let's just keep it professional.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
当然 你呢
Of course. Can you?
我也行
Of course.
篝火晚会那晚
The night at the bonfire,
你看到康纳尔的车停在车道上
when you saw Connor's car in the driveway,
那时安娜丽丝的车在旁边吗
was Annalise's car there, too?
我记得不在 怎么了
Not that I remember. Why?
没什么
No reason.
我进城去参加
I was in town for a mixer
心理学系为山姆的新书
the psychology department was throwing
举办的活动
for Sam's new book.
他和安娜丽丝吵了几句
He and Annalise got into some sort of fight.
所以我们早早就走了
And we all left early.
当晚 我正要睡觉时
Then later that night, as I was getting ready for bed,
听到楼下传来吵嚷声
I heard yelling from downstairs.
是安娜丽丝在大吵大叫
Annalise yelling.
但这次已经不再是随便吵吵了
And this wasn't just a fight now.
而是 简直 怒不可遏
This was... something... rageful.
所以我赶忙下楼
So, I ran downstairs,
刚好看到安娜丽丝拿镇纸丢他
and that's when I saw Annalise throw a paperweight at him.
差点就砸到了他的头
It nearly hit him in the head.
她还大叫 我要杀了你 你这个没用的
And yelling, "I'll kill you, you worthless piece of"...
我还是别重复她当时不堪入耳的用词了吧
I'll spare the court the language that annalise used.
在你所谓的这次
After this supposed fight,
根据记忆描述的三年前发生的争吵之后
which your memory claims happened three years ago,
你和你弟弟谈过这件事吗
did you speak to your brother about what you saw?
谈过
Yes.
他说之前也有过类似的事
He said it had happened before,
没告诉我是因为他不想让我担心
but he didn't want me to worry
而且他还爱她 想和她重归于好
because he loved her and wanted to work it out.
那他有没有提过
Did he also happen to mention
安娜丽丝为什么会据称
what caused Annalise to allegedly throw
向他丢镇纸
this paperweight?
也许她是为了防卫山姆伤害自己呢
Was she trying to protect herself from Sam, perhaps?
你是想说
Are you suggesting
是受害人引发的暴♥力♥吗 温特波顿女士
that the victim caused the violence, Ms. Winterbottom?
请正面回答问题 基廷女士
Answer the question, Ms. Keating.
你好好问我就会好好回答啊
I would if you were asking the right questions.
法官大人 能请您让她
Judge, if you would, tell --
因为你现在应该问我的是
Because what you should be asking me
活动那天我有没有喝酒
is was I drinking the night of the mixer.
而且答案是没有
The answer is no.
我当时刚做完一个小手术正在休养
I was just recovering from a minor surgery.
活动是不是突然结束了 没错
Did the mixer end abruptly? Yes.
而且当时在场的每位客人都可以为此作证
And every guest who was there will attest to that.
好吧 就算如此
Okay. Fine.
但那些客人也能证明活动提前结束
But will those same guests also confirm that it ended early
就是因为山姆和安娜丽丝吵架了吗
because of an argument between Sam and Annalise?
天哪亲爱的
Oh, honey.
你的工作也不能都由我来做吧
I can't do all the work for you.
输了就输了呗 别这么郁闷
So, we lost. Cheer up.
巴比·鲁斯的本垒打
You know, Babe Ruth didn't hit a home run
不是第一次上场就打出来的
his first time at bat.
拿的什么
What's that?
一次性手♥机♥
A burner.
弗兰克说有了消息会立刻通知我
Frank said he'd let me know the second anything happens.
你是说等他们在地板上
Oh, like when they find microscopic bits of Sam's blood
发现微量的山姆的血迹后吗
splattered in the cracks of the floor.
一切都打扫干净了
Everything has been cleaned.
那正是她想让我们相信的
That's what she wants us to think.
怎么
What?
你们就没想过
You ever think the reason
安娜丽丝之所以不自己去反驳搜查令
why Annalise didn't go challenge the warrant herself
可能正是想让邦尼输吗
is because she wanted Bonnie to lose it?
不 你简直是胡思乱想
No, you're being paranoid.
我倒觉得他的想法很有道理
Or maybe he's just being smart.
还是有人懂我的
Someone gets me.
谢谢 米凯拉
Thank you, Michaela.
大家好啊
Hello again.
美剧 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表