你们真是敬业啊
You're all quite dedicated --
坚守到最后一刻
to stand watch at your boss's hanging.
我得说我很惊讶你们居然都没走
I will say I'm surprised that you've all stuck around.
作为精英分子 做的事可真不是很明智
For the best and the brightest, it seems like a foolish move.
我是不搞法律
Law is not my field,
但我知道干这行 名誉就是一切
but I do know that reputation is everything.
此后 你们都将因为安娜丽丝
From here on, you'll each be painted
被打上为人不屑的耻辱烙印
with your own scarlet "A" For "Annalise."
滚出我家
Get off my property.
法律赋予着我站在这人行道上的权利
It's my legal right to stand here on this sidewalk.
顺便 我也想在这里见证
Plus, I want to be here
你被拷着带出我房♥子的一刻
when they drag you out of my house in handcuffs.
那是你一直想看到的
That's what you always wanted.
你根本没法接受山姆的情妇
You could never stand the idea of Sam's mistress
就住在你♥爸♥妈的宝贝房♥子里
living in mommy and daddy's precious house.
情妇
"Mistress"?
你是这么想你自己的吗 安娜丽丝
Is that still how you see yourself, Annalise?
至少比姐姐
Better than the sister
花一辈子痴迷于弟弟不放要好
obsessing her entire life over her brother.
有句话怎么说来着
How's the saying go?
乱♥伦♥无限好 姐弟最高♥潮♥
"Incest is best -- put your brother to the test."
这点我不敢苟同
Yeah, I got to disagree with her on that one.
我姐就没那么美
My sister is not attractive.
我表姐则 你懂的
My cousin, on the other hand, oh!
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我本想驳回搜查令的
I tried to traverse the search warrant,
但是法官不同意
but the judge wasn't having it.
这里有发现
Hey, there's something here.
这肯定是从奖杯上掉下来的
It must have fallen off the trophy.
这里
Here.
还要多久
How much longer?
还有测血痕的鲁米诺测试要做
Just a few luminol tests to check for blood traces,
然后我们就走人
and then we'll be on our way.
比尔
Bill.
你能不能来检查下这里
Will you, uh, check here?
这儿
Here.
他们什么也没发现
They didn't find anything.
你觉得应该有什么发现
What did you think they'd find?
安娜丽丝在床垫下面藏了把带血的刀吗
A bloody knife Annalise hid under her mattress?
我们老大肯定是个更老道的凶手好吗
Our boss would be a better killer than that, yo.
法学院办公室
安娜丽丝·基廷
刑事辩护律师
费城尸检部门 验尸官办公室
山姆·基廷验尸报告
山姆的验尸报告 有什么料吗
Sam's M.E. Report. Anything juicy?
他的头部受钝器所伤
His skull showed blunt force trauma.
可能是某种金属制品
He was hit with an object probably made out of metal.
或者钢制的
Or steel.
终于有人想要敲打敲打他了
So, someone finally knocked some sense into him.
只不过用力过猛了点
Just a little too hard.
还在他的遗骸里发现了地毯纤维
They also found carpet fibers in his remains...
还有一些树林地区的残渣
along with some debris from a wooded area.
这些应该能给警♥察♥点线索
That should give the police something
来找出真凶
to find who did this.
残渣会让他们想到树林的
The debris gets them to the woods,
再通过树林想到我们
and the woods gets them to us.
我们不能在这里说这个
We can't talk about this here.
我们已经躲过搜查那一劫了
Look, we dodged a bullet with the search.
但那份报告 说明他们已经掌握太多线索了
But that report, i-it proves they know way too much.
你还在说着
You're still talking.
你们俩都别犯傻了
And you both have your heads up your asses.
她还说我们要表现得正常点
She's telling us to act normal
可她自己才是那个要表现得
when she's the one who needs to act --
你们俩能不能闭嘴
Will you two stop?
她丈夫才刚证实被谋杀
Her husband was just found murdered.
她应该很伤心而不是在应付警♥察♥
She should be grieving instead of blowing off the cops
或者替毒贩团伙辩护
and taking on mobster drug dealers
她把他们看得比救我们还重要
who she cares more about than saving us.
沃什先生
Mr. Walsh.
到我办公室来
My office.
我 我不是那个意思
I-I didn't mean any of that.
不 你就是
Yes, you did.
别转移视线
No. Don't look away.
把你想跟我说的一切
Say everything you want to say to me
当着我的面说出来
right to my face.
我是个坏人
I'm a bad person.
没心没肺
Heartless.
还反♥社♥会♥
A sociopath.
你是这么想的么
Is that about right?
你说过你会保护我们
You said you'd protect us.
我没做到吗
Aren't I?
我们怎么知道
How could we know?
我是说 你
I mean, you...
你跟我们说话都加密
you only talk to us in code.
你让我们照常去上课
You expect us to continue going to class
协助你打官司
and work your cases,
尽管这些都没什么意义了
even though nothing makes any sense anymore.
我是想要相信你的 真的 但是
I want to trust you. I do, but --
知道为什么第一天我把奖杯给了你么
Do you know why I gave you that trophy the first day?
不是因为你的不择手段 虽然
Not because you screwed your way to it, although...
那也是我年轻的时候会做的事
that's certainly something I've done in my day.
是因为我看到一个人
But because I saw you.
一个像我一样的人
Someone like me.
这个人很害怕
Someone so scared
以至于你唯一会的处事办法
that the only way you know how to handle things
就是担心自己能不能熬过去
is by worrying your way through them.
这就是我们的共同点
That's what you and I are.
我们都是担心的人
Worriers.
这让我们功成名就 也让我们身心俱疲
It makes us very successful, but also very tired, too.
现在情况是这样的 沃什先生
Here's the thing, Mr. Walsh.
你不会相信我的
You're not gonna trust me.
那不是你的本性
That's just not in your nature.
但你不用再担心了 因为
But you can stop worrying, because --
也许你已经忘记
and...you might have forgotten this --
但我是你唯一的选择
but I'm your only option here.
没有我 你就得坐牢
Without me, you go to prison.
这不代表我们肯定不会坐牢
That doesn't mean we won't end up there.
不 确实不能
No, it doesn't.
但跟着我你的机会要大得多
But the odds are better with me.
劳拉找到了一条给集装箱
Laurel got us a lead on the worker
称重的工人的线索
who weighed the shipping container.
佩德罗·赫图雅在联调局搜查
Pedro Hortua quit his job
两天后辞职了
two days after the FBI raid,
理由是要回哥伦比亚照顾生病的父亲
saying he had to go take care of his sick father in Colombia.
但你们看
But look at this.
他刚发了张在樱桃山一个派对的照片
He just posted this from a party in Cherry Hill.
在新泽西州
他一直待在新泽西
He's been in Jersey the whole time.
找到他
Get him.
我一个警♥察♥朋友透露了些山姆案子的消息
A cop friend slipped me info on Sam's case.
他们在化验遗骸上的叶子和土壤
They're testing the foliage and soil found with the remains
来弄清尸体是在哪焚烧的
to try to figure out where his body was burned.
一旦我得到结果
I'll let you know
我立马告诉你
as soon as I get my hands on the results.
你觉得是我♥干♥的吗
Do you think I did it?
别这样 安娜丽丝
Come on, Annalise.
你肯定对我有怀疑
You have to be wondering.
如果是我我肯定会
I know I would.
你直接问我吧
So ask me.
不
No.
我不是负责这个案子的警探
I'm not the detective on this case.
侦探的习性改不了的
Once a detective, always a detective.
美剧 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表