被某个重物打碎了
with a heavy object.
最有可能是金属制品
Most likely made of metal.
我一直奇怪为什么在他消失的时候
I always wondered why the scales went missing
天平也不见了
the same time he disappeared.
报告还说他们发现了地毯纤维
The report also says they found carpet fibers.
发生了很坏的事情
Something terrible's happened.
邦尼 是你吗
Bonnie! Is that you?
是我 我来了
Yes. I'm coming.
还有他们找到的碎片
And the debris they found,
我相信检测结果最终会让他们
I'm sure the tests will eventually lead them
去搜查校园后面的那片树林
to the woods behind campus.
你逃不掉的 安娜丽斯
You're not going to get away with this, Annalise.
如果你一直不跟警方合作的话
Not if you keep avoiding the police.
汉娜很聪明
Hannah's smart.
她太爱山姆了 没法放下这事不管
She loves Sam too much not to solve this.
我还知道你为什么想要保护他们
And I know why you want to protect them,
但他们一直在偷偷摸摸地讨论这事
but they're sneaking off all the time to talk.
这不是你的错 是他们的
You didn't do this. They did.
别让他们毁了你
Don't let them ruin you.
相信我
Trust me.
是我把你牵扯进来的
I got you into this,
我就会负责让你摆脱它
and it's my job to get you out of it.
让我帮你们吧
Let me help you.
只要你们让我帮忙
Because if you do,
我保证能让你们逃脱罪责
I promise you will get away with this.
但跟着我你的机会要大得多
But the odds are better with me.
没有我 你就得坐牢
Without me, you go to prison.
我需要你马上来一趟
I need you right now.
法学院办公室
安娜丽丝·基廷
刑事辩护律师
我们在树林里找到了一些证据
We found some evidence in the woods.
你该和我们谈谈了 安娜丽丝
It's time you talk to us, Annalise.
好吧 我去拿外套
Okay. Let me get my coat.
你和山姆吵完架后
And after your fight with Sam,
都做了什么 去了哪里
what did you do? Where did you go?
我去了内特·勒西家
I went to Nate Lahey's apartment,
在那里待了一个小时左右
where I spent an hour or so.
然后呢
And following?
然后我回了家
Following that, I went home.
有没有人能证实你的说法
Is there anyone who can corroborate this claim?
我回去的时候没人在家
No one was at home when I returned,
能支持我说法的
and the only thing to support my claim
只有我打的两个电♥话♥
are the two phone calls I made --
一个是打给我丈夫的 他没有接
one to my husband, who didn't answer,
另一个打给我的助理邦尼·温特波顿
and the other to my associate, Bonnie Winterbottom,
因为我开始对山姆不在家感到担心
when I started to worry that Sam wasn't at home.
你认得这个吗
You recognize this?
大家都在啊
Oh. We're all here!
方便警♥察♥把我们一网打尽
Should make it easy for the cops to round us up.
我有一个朋友的哥哥是警♥察♥
I just talked to my friend
朋友刚刚告诉我
whose brother's a cop.
他们在树林里找到了一枚戒指
Apparently they found a ring in the woods.
所以他们叫安娜丽丝去问话
That's why they brought Annalise in for questioning.
韦斯
Wes.
好戏开场了
And so it begins.
你认得这枚戒指吗
So, you recognize this ring?
当然
Of course I do.
我们结婚那天 我送给我丈夫的
I gave it to my husband on our wedding day.
知道为什么我们会在树林里找到它吗
Any idea why we found it in the woods?
我马上去办
I'm on it.
我当然不知道它怎么会在那里
Of course I don't know how it got there.
好吧
Right.
戒指上还发现了一枚指纹
There was also a fingerprint on the ring.
你知道是谁的吗
Do you know who it belongs to?
我们这是在给你一个坦白的机会 安娜丽丝
We're giving you an opportunity to come clean here, Annalise.
应该不用我来告诉你
I don't need to tell you the benefits
协助我们的好处吧
of helping us do this the easy way.
警探 我完全不知道你在说什么
Detective, I have no idea what you're talking about.
还是你来告诉我指纹是谁的吧
Why don't you tell me whose fingerprint it is?
内特·勒西
Nate Lahey,
你因涉嫌谋杀山姆·基廷而被捕了
you're under arrest for the murder of Sam Keating.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切
Anything you say can and
都会成为呈堂证供
will be used against you in a court of law.
我猜你会说他没有告诉你是他干的
I suppose you'll claim he didn't tell you he'd done it.
这让你也大吃一惊
That this was all some kind of surprise for you.
无论如何 我知道他是为了你才干的
Whatever the case, I do know he did it for you,
我弟弟是因你而死的
and my brother is dead because of you.
是你将他拖上不归路的 安娜丽丝
You dragged him down into the gutter, Annalise --
就像你生命中的每一个人一样
Just like everyone else in your life.
警方已经因米德尔顿大学教授
An arrest has been made in the death
山姆·基廷被杀一案逮捕了一名嫌疑人
of Middleton Wniversity professor Sam Keating.
该名嫌疑人
The suspect in question,
内特·勒西因涉嫌谋杀山姆·基廷而被捕
是前费城警探内特·勒西
former Philadelphia police detective Nate Lahey,
他与被害人的妻子安娜丽丝·基廷
who has been romantically linked to Annalise Keating,
有婚外情
the wife of the murder victim.
勒西警探
Detective Lahey was let go
于去年下半年
from the Philadelphia police
这是她安排的
She did this.
被费城警♥察♥局解雇
department late last year...
但有消息称勒西与警局的关系
Though sources say Lahey's former involvement
怎么安排的
How?
不会对他作为嫌犯的案件调查
with the department will in no way affect treatment
她怎么做到的
How did she do this?
造成影响
as a suspect going forward.
关心那个干什么
Does it matter?
警方并没有透露相关细节
Authorities are not releasing specifics...
重要的是她实现了诺言
She's doing what she said she'd do.
但有消息称这次逮捕
but we're told this arrest comes after the discovery
是由于警方在树林附近发现了
of incriminating physical evidence...
她在保护我们
She's taking care of us.
可以定罪的证据
found in the wooded area...
妈妈
Mama?
我需要你
I need you.