《逍遥法外》前情提要
Previously on "How to get away with murder"...
在Θ姐妹会宿舍
A woman's body was found inside
找到了一具女性尸体
the Kappa Kappa Theta house
丽贝卡·萨特的逮捕记录
Arrest record on Rebecca Sutter
表明她曾因毒品而被指控
shows a history of drug charges.
-那是什么 -寄给鲁迪的圣诞卡
- What's that? - A christmas card for Rudy.
他的亲戚怎么会不知道他不住这了
Why wouldn't his relatives know he doesn't live here anymore?
安格尼斯·沃特
214普雷里萝丝道
得梅因 爱荷华州
那你对鲁迪像着了魔一样是怎么回事
Why are you obsessing about Rudy?
-你说你不认识他 -我是不认识啊
- You said you didn't know him. - Because I didn't.
你认得这枚戒指吗
You recognize this ring?
我们结婚那天 我送给我丈夫的
I gave it to my husband on our wedding day.
知道为什么我们会在树林里找到它吗
Any idea why we found it in the woods?
我马上去办
I'm on it.
内特·勒西 你因涉嫌谋杀
Nate Lahey, you're under arrest
山姆·基廷而被捕了
for the murder of Sam Keating.
妈妈 我需要你
Mama? I need you.
今晚早些时候
Earlier this evening,
前费城警探内特·勒西
former Philadelphia detective Nate Lahey
因与米尔顿大学教授山姆·基廷的死有关
was arrested at his residence in connection with the death
在家中被逮捕
of Middleton University professor Sam Keating,
据传闻 山姆·基廷与其妻有婚外情
a man whose wife Mr. Lahey reportedly had an affair with.
目前 警♥察♥正在搜查
Currently, officers are searching
勒西的家和车 为了找到
Mr. Lahey's home and vehicle for additional evidence
他与山姆·基廷谋杀案相关的其他线索
that may link him to Sam Keating's murder.
你知道规矩的
You know the drill.
怎么了
What's wrong?
是你 对吗
It was you, right?
你把山姆的戒指放到树林去的
You put Sam's ring in the woods?
-进屋吗 -不
- You want to come in? - No.
我不会干什么
I won't try anything.
不是那样 我只是
It's not that. I just...
谢谢你
Thank you.
咳嗽一下
Cough.
最好不是真的
That better not be real.
这是苹果酒
It's apple cider.
我们有什么要庆祝的
What are we celebrating?
我戒酒
My sobriety.
已经一个月了
It has been a month.
难道果酒不会引发酒瘾什么的吗
Can't fake alcohol be like a trigger or something?
你太会煞风景了
Wow. You even know how to kill a natural high.
几周前有疥疮感染事件
Scabies infestation a few weeks back.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
我只跟他聊过几次
I-I only talked to him a couple times.
对 没错 我明白
Yeah, no, I-I-I understand,
我不知道要跟你说什么
I just don't know what to tell you.
好 我会去的
Yeah. I'll be there.
警♥察♥
The police?
他们说当晚我给内特打过电♥话♥
They saw that I called Nate's phone that night.
硬汉 我要操你菊花
Tough guy, I'll make you my bitch.
安娜
Anna?
安娜 在吗
Anna, you there?
有事吗
Can I help you?
你们老是把门开着
You always leave the door open
是为了让街上的人都走进来吗
for folks to walk in off the street?
什么
Excuse me?
你们身边全是谋杀犯和罪犯
With all the murderers and criminals y'all got around here,
在我看来你们该小心点
it seems to me you could be a little more careful.
这儿只要再来
All you need is another dead body
一具臭烘烘的尸体
stinking up the place --
不好意思 女士 我们目前
I'm sorry, ma'am, but we're not taking on
不接任何新委托人
any new clients at present.
委托人 你们连贵宾都认不出来
Clients? Don't you know a V.I.P. when you see one?
贵宾
V.I.P.?
你们老板就是我和她爹干出来的
Your boss came out of my "V" and her daddy's "P."
对她妈尊敬点
So show a little respect for her mama.
我女儿现在在哪儿
Now, my daughter -- where is she?
所以
So...
你那倒霉催的混♥蛋♥老公
...your no-count, sorry-ass husband --
我说过让你别嫁给她
who I said don't marry --
都管不好下半身
couldn't keep his peter in his pants
还是跟一个白婊♥子♥乱搞
and went and slept with a white woman.
那个蠢蛋发现白婊♥子♥怀了他的种
Then the fool goes and kills the white woman
居然还跑去把她杀了
when he finds out that she has his bun in her nasty oven.
而那之后 你的前警官男友
And after that, your ex-police boyfriend
杀了这个一无是处的老公 自己也被抓了
kills the no-good husband and gets himself arrested.
而你 现在没了老公
And you, now, ain't got no husband,
没了男友
ain't got no boyfriend,
却像个示巴皇后一样躺在床上
and you holed up in this bed like the queen of Sheba.
我没漏掉什么吧
Does that about cover it?
我都迷上这个故事了
Oh, I'm all into this one.
我都得让洛蒂的孙子
I have to get Lottie's grandson
把这个故事从网上撤下来
to pull up the stories on the Google.
我知道你最近都忙啥呢
I know what you been up to.
打给我 说"我需要你"
Calling me up, talking about "I need you."
真♥他♥妈♥是
Hell yes.
跑到这里来好像你还真是个人物一样
Running around here like you somebody.
起来
Get up!
一股死了人的臭味
Smells like somebody's dying in here.
起来
Come on.
把屁♥股♥从床上挪开去洗个澡
Get your butt up out this bed and get in the shower.
起来
Get up!
没事的 孩子
It's all right, baby.
没事的
Come on.
妈妈来了
Mama's here now,
什么事都会好起来的
and everything's gonna be all right, hmm?
逍遥法外
第一季 第十三集
内特的通话记录显示
Nate's phone shows he talked
在山姆死的那天他跟丽贝卡♥通♥过话
to Rebecca the day Sam died.
警♥察♥要她尽快去接受调查
The police want her to come in as soon as possible.
没事的 安娜丽丝能教她
It's fine. Annalise can prep her.
弗兰克说自从内特被抓了后她就没离开过房♥间
Frank says she hasn't left her room since Nate was arrested.
我们该去抱抱她
You know, we should all go give her a hug
谢谢她救了我们
and thank her for saving our butts.
你怎么能庆祝有个无辜的人
How can you celebrate the fact
替我们背了黑锅这种事
that an innocent man might go to jail for us?
我去找她谈
I'll go talk to her.
不行 你别去
No, you won't.
她病了 而且我们有个新案子要准备
She's sick, and we have a new case to prep.
怎么准备 你刚说了安娜丽丝生病了
How? You just said Annalise is sick.
我来打这起官司
I'm handling the case.
肯定是我们的当事人来了
That must be our client.
帅啊 悍女
Oh, yeah, dawgs --
是时候见识一下邦尼甜心一展身手了
Time to see the Bonbon get her legal eagle on!
正义
Justice!
我把我的卧室布置成重症监护室的样子
I would turn my bedroom into an I.C.U.,
让我弟弟假装成创伤受害者
make my little brothers pretend to be trauma victims.
只要能帮助别人
The idea of helping people
总是让我感觉很好
just always made me feel better about myself,
所以这件事才这么难
which is why this is so hard.
医生可以在害死病人后保住工作
I mean, doctors can kill a patient and keep their jobs,
但护士 我们没那么容易脱身
but for a nurse, we don't get off so easy.
我也明白
And I get it --
为什么人们会觉得我做了那事
why people would think I did this.
我不是最漂亮的姑娘
I'm not the prettiest girl in the room,
但这事会毁了我
but this will ruin me.
我得被迫登记为强♥奸♥者
I'll be forced onto some sexual-predator registry.
但我保证 我没做他说的事
But I didn't do what that man says, I promise you.
我没有强♥奸♥他
I didn't rape him.
想象一下你去医院做常规手术
美剧 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表