- I think it'd be better if she heard that from you. - No.
你最清楚怎么说服她
You know exactly how to handle her,
比我做得更好
even more so than me.
-但是... -我只走开了一分钟
- But... - I leave for one minute,
你就找了个男孩子
you got some boy-child up in here
跑这给你跪舔来了
sniffing your drawers.
妈妈 能让我们单独谈话吗
Mama, can you give us a moment?
你 滚
You -- out!
韦斯 你能行的
Wes... you got this.
妈妈 他是我的一个学生
Mama, that was one of my students.
总是有一个当学生
Somebody's always the student,
再来一个当老师
somebody's always the teacher.
师生恋爽翻天
That's how sex works best.
警♥察♥局
大都会分局
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
我只要告诉他们我看见内特杀死山姆
I just have to tell them I saw Nate kill Sam.
那样我还可以顺便说他杀了鲁迪
While I'm at it, I can say he killed Rudy, too.
-丽贝卡 -开玩笑的
- Rebecca... - I'm kidding.
萨特女士吗
Ms. Sutter?
我不会说傻话的
I won't say anything stupid.
你第一次见到勒西先生是什么时候
When did you first meet Mr. Lahey?
十二月
December.
他在街角商店跟我搭话 像个变♥态♥似的
He accosted me in a corner store like some kind of a creep,
说我们有共同的敌人
said we had a common enemy.
我知道莱拉·斯坦格不是你杀的
I know you didn't kill Lila Stangard.
帮我抓住他
Help me catch him.
你也觉得山姆·基廷是你的敌人吗
Did you feel Sam Keating was your enemy, too?
那时没有
Not at the time.
但你是否认为
But it made sense to you
如果有其他疑似杀害莱拉的凶手出现
that anyone else who looked guilty for Lila's murder.
对你的案子有帮助
Only helped your case?
当然 我又不傻
Of course. I'm not stupid.
所以你和勒西先生达成了共识
So you and Mr. Lahey formed an agreement?
我考虑过
I considered it...
它会下载所有他手♥机♥的资料
It'll download all his phone information.
然后跟他说 我不干
...and then I told him no.
到手后给你电♥话♥
I'll call you when I get it.
你觉得山姆·基廷是他杀的吗
You think he murdered Sam Keating?
我可没这么说
I didn't say that.
好吧 其实
All right... the truth...
他让我在房♥子里捏造一些证据
He asked me to plant evidence in the house.
我说我不干 所以他说他会另想办法
I wouldn't do it, so he said he'd find another way.
山姆现在死了 所以我猜他想到了办法
Sam's dead, so...I guess he found one.
天啊 原告可真是个帅哥
God, the plaintiff is really good-looking.
你应该看看我们辩护的那个女人
You should see the woman we're defending --
可不算美女
not so good-looking.
怎么了
What?
别人也会这么议论我们的
Some people might say the same thing about us.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
我是说 你一直用我的黑客手段
I mean, I practically work for this Annalise woman
帮助这位安娜丽丝女士办案
with all the hacking I do,
可你却从没把我介绍给她
and you've never once introduced me to her
或任何朋友
or any of your friends there.
他们不是我的朋友
Well, they're not my friends.
你不跟我在一起的时候就跟他们在一起
Every minute you're not with me, you're with them.
他们当然是你的朋友
They're your friends.
好吧 我把你介绍给他们
Fine. I'll introduce you.
但我该怎么说呢
But what am I supposed to tell them?
说 也许你是我未来的男朋友
That you're my maybe future boyfriend
只要你肯再相信我...
if you ever start trusting me again or...
你没告诉我这个被强♥奸♥的是同性恋啊
You didn't tell me the rape guy's gay.
什么
What?
天啊
Oh, my God.
再使点劲盯着看啊
Stare a little harder, why don't you?
你能确定这照片上的人是你吗 曼宁先生
Can you confirm that this is you in these photos, Mr. Manning?
是我
It is.
这是发布在同性约炮软件汉炮上的
And they're photos you posted on Humpr, a gay hook-up app?
反对 与本案无关
Objection -- relevance?
我只是想搞清楚 为什么曼宁先生
I'm simply trying to figure out why Mr. Manning
没有告诉公诉人或法庭 他是同性恋
hasn't told the prosecutor or this court that he's gay.
法官大人
Your Honor!
律师们上前来
Counselors, approach the bench.
强♥奸♥屏蔽法
Rape-shield laws
禁止提及曼宁先生的性取向
prohibit mention of Mr. Manning's sexual orientat--
曼宁先生隐瞒了自己的一项基本信息
Mr. Manning hid a fundamental fact about himself
直接关系到他的强♥奸♥指控是否成立
that would have bolstered his rape charge.
如果他在此事上说谎
And if he lied about this,
那被强♥奸♥一事依然
he could also be lying about being raped.
这是偏见
It's prejudicial.
证明力
The probative value
比任何偏见效应都有价值
outweighs any prejudicial effect.
我不同意
I disagree.
他跟谁上♥床♥与本案无关
Who he sleeps with is irrelevant to this case,
坦白讲 我觉得你提起这件事
and frankly, I find it bordering on discrimination
近似于歧视
for you to bring it up.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
请忽视温特波顿女士
please disregard Ms. Winterbottom's
询问曼宁先生的整段话
entire line of questioning of Mr. Manning.
你得和解
You need to settle.
让曼宁先生写个数额
Tell Mr. Manning to write down a number.
我们会给他
We'll pay him.
这件事你处理不了
You're out of your depth here.
把安娜丽丝从病床还是什么鬼地方弄来
Get Annalise out of her sick bed or wherever the hell she is
好让她搞定这件事
so she can fix this.
-不 -什么
- No. - Excuse me?
我们不能和解
We're not settling.
-医院 -并不是我的当事人
- The hospital -- - Isn't my client.
不好意思我还有事
Now, if you'll excuse me.
进击吧 邦尼
Fight the power, Bon.
你为什么在查内特提讯的日程
Why are you looking up when Nate's arraignment is scheduled?
米凯拉 拜托不要干什么蠢事
Michaela, please don't do anything stupid.
我什么时候干过蠢事
When have I ever done anything stupid?
老大允许你偷她的酒喝吗
The boss okay with you dipping into her bar?
喝酒对她来说管用
It works for her.
去跟她谈谈
Just go talk to her.
说什么
And say what?
"我没法打赢这个官司
"I have no idea how to win this case.
"求你了妈妈 告诉我怎么打"
Please, mommy, give me the answer"?
也许可以修饰一下用词
Maybe not in those words.
要是我上去 她会给我那个表情
If I go up there, she'll give me that look.
我会哭起来然后只能辞职
Then I'll start to cry and I'll have to quit.
告诉我事情不会那样啊
Tell me that's not true.
山姆的事你为什么对我说谎
Why'd you lie to me about Sam?
我当面问你
I asked you, to your face,
发生了什么 你说你不知道
what happened, and you said you didn't know.
我不会在你喝多的时候谈这个
We're not doing this while you're wasted.
她让你不要告诉我的 对吧
She told you not to tell me, right?
你怪她吗
You blame her?
不怪
No.
但正是如此我才不能上楼去
But it's why I can't go up there.
不 真的 真没想到
No, really. I'm impressed.
公诉人要管的事还真多
A prosecutor has to keep a lot of plates spinning.
坦白来说 塔米
If I'm being honest here, Tammy,
与其说管事 不如说收拾烂摊子
I'm much better at cleaning them than I am at spinning them.
要是我运气好
Well, maybe if I'm lucky,
说不定会被派去你辩护的案子
I'll be assigned to one of the cases you're arguing.
你的下一个案子是什么
So, what's next on your docket?
内特·勒西案
The Nate Lahey case.
那个警探吗
The detective?
我可感兴趣了
I've been obsessed.
当然 你还有其他费城人都是