Oh, stop it, mama.
过来 你的梳子呢
Come on, now. Where's your comb?
来吧
Come on.
我买♥♥了桃树路边的那栋房♥子
I bought that house over off Peachtree
那时我正怀着你
when I was pregnant with you.
我为我的房♥子感到骄傲
I was so proud of that house.
房♥子不大 但是属于我
It wasn't much, but it was mine.
在门廊上建了秋千 在房♥子正前面
Built a porch swing and tended a little garden
弄了个小花♥园♥
that was just right out front.
我在那旧炉子上做过很多好吃的
I baked up a storm on that old stove.
你记得那些炉子得用很长的火柴来点吧
You know the ones that you had to light with a long match?
一个冬天 克莱德舅舅来拜访
And one winter uncle Clyde came by
说他得找个地方住
and said he needed a place to stay,
直到他有能力养活自己
just till he got on his feet, he said.
不能把亲戚拒之门外
Can't turn your back on your family.
有一天 我半夜醒来
And then, one day I woke up in the middle of the night.
不知怎么回事
I don't know what it was.
就这么醒了
I-I-I just woke up.
我走到走廊一头去看看你
I walked down the hall to look in on you,
而克莱德 他正从你的房♥间出来
And Clyde, he came out of your room,
我知道他做了什么
and I knew what he had done.
他身强体壮
He was a big man.
喜欢喝烈酒
Loved his liquor and his hooch.
一天吸三包烟
Smoked three packs of cigarettes a day,
把房♥子弄得全是烟味
was always stinking up the house with cigarette smoke.
一直以来 他就睡在沙发上
All the time, he would just fall asleep on the couch,
嘴里还叼着烟
a cigarette hanging out his mouth.
我还得去把烟掐了
I'd go by and put it out.
不久后的一个晚上
Then one night, not too long after,
他烂醉如泥 睡在沙发上
he fell asleep on the couch drunk as a skunk,
嘴里还叼着烟
that cigarette hanging out of his mouth.
我把你和你的兄弟姐妹叫起来
I got you and your brothers and sisters out of bed,
我们都去了梅布尔阿姨那里睡
and we went over to aunt Mabel's to sleep.
那天晚上 我最爱的那栋房♥子
And that night, that house that I loved so much
烧成了灰烬
burned to the ground,
而你的克莱德舅舅
and your uncle Clyde
也随之变成了灰烬
burned right with it.
我知道你一直因为在这里发生的事情
Oh, I know how -- how you've been torturing yourself
而折磨自己
about what went on here, baby.
或许你做了什么非常坏的事情
And maybe you did something real bad --
我不知道也不关心
I don't know and don't much care if you did.
我知道如果你做了 一定有自己的原因
I know if you did, you had your reason.
因为有时你必须做你该做的事
'Cause sometimes you got to do what you got to do...
即使你手里只有一根长长的火柴
even if all you've got is a long match
和一瓶非常易燃的烈酒
and a very flammable hooch.
我真为你感到自豪
I'm really proud of you.
我们在酒吧你都一口酒没喝
You didn't have one drink. And we were at a bar!
我告诉你了
I told you.
你不用再担心我了
You don't need to worry about me anymore.
不 不要这样 小醉鬼
No, none of that, drunky.
不 我们等得够久了
No. We've waited long enough.
我想我们再做回男朋友
I want to be boyfriends again.
而且我想你赶快把衣服脱♥光♥
And I want you to take all this off.
来啊
Come here.
把那性感的小屁♥股♥给我
Bring me that hot ass.
停下 停下 停下
Hey. Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop.
我也想做
I want this...
想要你
and you.
真的想
I really do.
但要等你清醒的时候
When you're sober.
好好睡吧
Sleep tight.
我爱你
I love you.
恩菲尔德精神病医院
我一直在巴黎攻读艺术史
I've been in Paris, getting my degree in art history.
我们的父母都不在了 而我们的奶奶
We don't have our parents, and our grandmother,
她不想让我担心
she didn't want to worry me.
她以为他只是忙于学业
She just thought he was just really swamped with school,
而且鲁迪一直很内向
and Rudy's always been very private.
我们并不是很亲密
We're not that close,
可圣诞节我没有收到他的音信
but when I didn't hear from him over the holidays,
所以我告诉我丈夫我们得赶过来
that's when I told my husband we had to come straightaway.
警♥察♥告诉我们他在这里
The police told us he was here.
探访需要出示身份证明
We require our guests to show identification.
当然
Of course.
丽娜·沃尔特斯
好吧 丽娜
Okay, Rena.
我们去找你弟弟
Let's go find your brother.
你不是该去上课吗 普拉特小姐
Shouldn't you be in class, Miss Pratt?
我不知道你能不能来
I didn't know if you'd be able to make it,
我来是为了回去能告诉你发生的一切
so I came so I could report everything that happened.
胡扯
Bull.
我们怎么能对这一切心安理得
How are we supposed to be okay with this?
他是无辜的
He's innocent.
而且是个黑人
And black.
这个国家每天都有不公正的事在法庭上演
Injustices happen in courtrooms every day in this country.
-你从来没介意过 -但
- You never bat an eye. - But --
唯一不同的是
The only difference here
你认为你和这件事有直接联♥系♥
is you think you had a direct hand in this one.
那联♥系♥就是我
That's me.
所以解决这一切是我的工作
Which means it's my job to fix it.
趁还没人看到你赶快走吧
Now go before anyone sees you.
全体起立
All rise!
猜怎么着 年轻人
Guess what, young man.
有人来看你了
You have visitors.
鲁迪 听到我说话了吗
Rudy, did you hear me?
鲁迪
Rudy.
见到你太高兴了
It's so great to see you.
他怎么了
What happened to him?
某种精神创伤 先天的 毒品引起的
Some trauma, genetics, drugs,
或者几种因素共同引起的
combo of all.
没人能说清楚
You never really know.
我让你们单独谈谈
I'll give you some time together.
韦斯
Wes.
骗子
Liar.
申请无罪辩护假装不是你干的
Pleading not guilty, pretending you didn't do this.
伤痛欲绝的寡妇 至于吗
The grieving widow? Really?
我还以为你会玩些更有创意的花招呢
I figured you'd come up with a more original way to play this.
你认为是我陷害你吗
You think I did this to you?
那我得有多蠢
How stupid would I have to be?
反正蠢到认为我会相信这些
Just enough to think I'd fall for it.
是你让弗兰克把戒指放到树林里的
You had Frank plant the ring in the woods.
是因为你的自负吗
Was it your ego?
所以你才这样做吗
Is that why you did this?
是因为你为了调查山姆而被解雇吗
Because you got fired looking into Sam?
还是因为我
Or was it for me?
因为你爱我
Because you love me?
以至于你忍♥受不了其他男人拥有我
So much so, you hated the idea of any other man having me?
无论如何 谢谢你
Either way, thank you.
那混♥蛋♥罪有应得
That bastard deserved the grave.
解雇你的律师 给2125550192打电♥话♥
还记得警♥察♥来吗
How about when the police came?
你还记得他们为什么来把你带走吗
Do you remember why they came to get you?
当时有人和你在一起吗
Were you with anyone?
来电 丽贝卡
或许 有人和你一起吸毒吗
Someone you were doing drugs with, maybe?
所以你才那么难过吗
Is that why you got upset?
那她呢
What about this?
你认识她 对吗
You know her, right?
她叫丽贝卡
Her name's Rebecca.
韦斯 别这样
Wes...stop.
她那晚和你在一起吗
Was she with you that night?
你们两个一起吸毒了吗
Did you do drugs together?
湿