is because of you.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
自从我遇到你 我就开始疯疯癫癫
Ever since I met you, I've started acting crazy.
怎么 就因为你不再是处♥女♥了
What, because you had sex?
这怎么会是我的错
How is that my fault?
如果你没有在我脑海中挥之不去
I would have never even flirted with Darcy
我根本不会和达西上♥床♥
if you weren't in my head all the time.
好吧
Okay,
我知道你很沮丧
look, okay, I know you're upset.
我理解你
I get it.
但我是你的朋友
But I'm -- I'm your friend.
根据你之前重复了很多遍的话
I'm the only friend you have,
我是你唯一的朋友
according to what you've been telling me over and over again.
所以你能不能
So, maybe if you could just t--
我不过就是让你自我感觉好点而已
I was just trying to make you feel better.
你对我来说
You were just a way
是暂时逃离愚蠢生活的方法而已
to escape my stupid life for a little while.
我很烦闷 困惑
I was bored and confused,
但我再也不想当醉鬼瘾君子这样的贱♥人♥
but I'm done acting like some trashed-out druggie whore.
或许对你来说没什么
That may be fine for you,
但我父母可不是这么教我的
but my parents raised me better.
滚出去
Get out of my house.
不要再给我打电♥话♥
And don't ever call me again!
我一直想告诉你
That's what I've been trying to tell you --
我再也不会给你打电♥话♥了
I'm not going to!
你有事吗
You need something?!
逍遥法外
第一季 第十四集
等等 不要
No. No, no, no!
不
No.
拜托
Oh, come on.
我最近一直很乖了
I've been a good boy for so long.
现在我想做点坏事
Now I just want to do something bad.
我们需要接受检查
We need to get tested.
什么
What?
你是个瘾君子
You're a drug addict
背着我和陌生人乱搞
who cheated on me with some stranger.
那之后你又睡过多少人
And how many other guys has your penis touched since then?
看到没
See?
你甚至都记不起来了 你个淫♥娃♥
You can't even remember. You're a slut.
我 我
Now, I'm -- I'm -- I'm --
我不是说这样有什么不好
I'm not saying that there's anything wrong with that.
男同中五分之一的人HIV检测呈阳性
I just -- you know, one in five gay guys is HIV-positive,
而且有一半的人并不知道他们已经染病
and half of them don't even know it.
好了 奥利弗医生
Okay, Dr. Oliver.
我懂了
I get it.
我只是想安全一些
I just want to do this the right way.
我们可以一起去医院
We can go to the clinic together.
多浪漫
It'll be romantic.
你疯了
You're insane.
但却很聪明
But smart.
想想看 如果结果没有问题
Think about how much better the sex will feel
我们滚床单将会多开心
when we don't have to worry.
我恨你
I-I hate you.
但你的身体却很诚实呢
That thing I feel in your pants is telling me a different story.
法官 我的当事人与社区有广泛联♥系♥
Judge, my client has extensive ties to the community,
之前没有任何违规记录
no prior record of any kind,
他的妻子生了重病将不久于人世
and an ailing wife in hospice care.
卵巢癌四级晚期
She's got stage-four ovarian cancer.
辩护人 别在我的法庭上用癌症博同情
Oh, don't play the cancer card in my courtroom, counselor.
你需要做的是辩论被告究竟有没有犯罪
Without weighing in on the guilt or innocence of the defendant...
又堵车
Traffic.
哎呦
Darn.
我还以为你和谁滚床单了呢
I was hoping you got laid.
我对勒西太太充满同情
My heart goes out to Mrs. Lahey,
但考虑到他犯下的令人毛骨悚然的罪行
but given the gruesome nature of the crime,
再加上被告的警♥察♥背景
coupled with the defendant's police background
和可能的潜逃风险
and the potential for flight risk,
我拒绝被告提出的保释申请
I am denying the request for bail.
法官大人 没有理由
Judge, please, there's no reason --
法庭已经做出了裁决
The court's made its decision.
具体审判的时候再说吧 辩护人
Put your energy into the trial, counsel.
我们会度过难关的
We are gonna get through this, okay?
我会尽自己所有的可能
I'm gonna do everything I can.
他根本没有获胜的机会
He didn't stand a chance in there.
雷丁法官要严惩他
Judge Redding's punishing him
因为这个案子严重破坏了警局形象
for what this is doing to the police department's image.
他真该炒了这个无能的辩护律师
He's an idiot for not firing that lawyer.
安娜丽丝 你不能牵扯进来
You can't get involved, Annalise,
如果你不想把这些孩子
not if you don't want them to--
别对我的决定指手画脚
Don't tell me what I can or can't do.
看看 你的团队都在这里
Look at that -- the team's all here.
你是我唯一能够指望会准时的委托人
You're the one client I can count on to be on time.
走吧
Let's go.
神父 本案关系到你的生死
This is your life on the line, father.
我会恳请法官争取假释
I'm gonna beg for the possibility of parole,
但如果你不能让他们觉得
but it's not gonna happen
你可以被假释 那我也无能为力
unless you convince them you deserve it.
我杀害了一位同行牧师
I murdered a fellow man of the cloth.
我不值得被善待
I deserve no concessions.
你向上帝祷告祈求他的宽恕 对不对
You asked god for his forgiveness, right?
现在你应该祈求法庭的宽恕
So, now you have to ask the court's.
让他们相信你非常悔恨
Convince them that you're remorseful,
如果你觉得自己快要崩溃 没关系
and if you feel yourself breaking down, that's okay.
你表现的越激动
The more emotional you are --
你是说要表演
You mean give a performance?
撒谎
Lie?
你可别跟我说
You can't tell me that there aren't times
你没讲过连自己都不相信的布道
you spout sermons you don't believe in.
这没有什么区别 神父
This is no different, father.
她到底是谁
Who the hell is she?
神父
Father?
艾格尼丝 她在教堂工作
Agnes. She works at the church.
要是我想改供词呢
What if I wanted to change my plea?
几周前你在传讯过程中已经认罪
You pled guilty at the arraignment weeks ago.
我知道 但我如果不想认罪呢
I know. What if I changed my mind?
老实说 你们俩是不是
Be honest with me. Are you two --
不是 绝对没有
No, absolutely not.
我从未以此方式对上帝不忠
I've never been unfaithful to God in that way.
为什么她走进法庭
Then why did her coming into this courtroom
会让你改变主意呢
cause you to change your mind?
告诉我发生什么事了
Tell me what's going on.
什么事也没有 我只是
Nothing's going on. I just...
我只是想搏一搏 如此而已
I want to fight this, that's all.
我们商谈时 你说过你能让我免受牢狱之灾
When we met, you said you'd keep me out of jail,
这也是现在我对你的请求
so that's what I'm asking you to do.
拜托
Please.
-起立 -请入座
- All rise. - Keep your seats.
这是联邦政♥府♥诉安德鲁·克劳福
This is the sentencing hearing in the case of
一案的量刑听证会
the Commonwealth vs. Andrew Crawford.
据我说知 公诉方同意
I understand that the state has agreed to...
辩方有新诉求 法官大人
The defense has a request, Your Honor.
什么诉求 辩护律师
Which is what, counsel?
我的委托人申请撤回认罪协议
My client would like to withdraw his plea.
撤回的依据是什么
What's the withdrawal based on?
克劳福神父的认罪乃受压所为
Father Crawford felt pressured to take the plea.
法官大人 我们从未对辩方施压
Your Honor, we pressured the defendant in no way.
公诉方并未对他施压
The state did not pressure him.
那是谁向他施压 基廷女士
Then who was it, Ms. Keating?
是我 法官大人
Me, Your honor.
在我与委托人第一次会面时
At my first meeting with my client,
我正经历着人生最大的私人危机