that you killed a pedophile that drove a boy to kill himself.
检方只能说这是自发性过失杀人
The D.A. will knock it down to voluntary manslaughter.
也许你会被当庭释放呢
You might even get to walk.
神圣的誓言不可亵渎
The sacramental seal is inviolable.
我绝不会违背它
I will not betray it.
你不愿意背叛一个
You won't betray an institution
引发了这种虐童环境的机制吗
that created the environment for the abuse to occur?
本纳德神父的罪与他人无关
Father Bernard's sin is his alone.
为什么要因为它影响我对主的誓言
Why should it influence my commitment to the lord?
你杀了人 你的主对此又会怎么看待
You killed someone. What would the lord think about that?
我是干了坏事
I did something terrible, yes,
但并不意味着我能继续如此
but that doesn't mean that I can continue down that road.
就算这意味着不用坐牢
Even if it means staying out prison,
可以和你爱的女人在一起吗
getting to be with the woman you love?
艾格尼丝和我从未发展过这段感情
Agnes and I never acted on our feelings!
生活没这么单纯 神父
Life is messy, Father.
为了幸福我们都得做出妥协
We all have to make compromises in order to be happy.
你的生活态度也太愤世嫉俗了
That's a terribly cynical way to live.
-我这么想是有原因的 -是吗
- Well, I have my reasons. - Really?
什么原因
What are they?
来
Come.
把你的重担交给主吧 他会替你背负
Cast your burden on the lord, and he will sustain you.
-我是你的律师 -没错
- I'm your lawyer. - Exactly.
我工作要求的保密性和你的不相上下
My job requires the same level of confidentiality as yours.
没有主可以宽恕
No God should forgive me
我犯下的那些罪孽
for all the bad things that I've done.
我完全是在浪费我们两人的时间
I'm wasting both of our time.
别担心 我还是会打赢你的官司
Don't worry, I still plan to win your case,
就算你不帮忙也一样
even if you refuse to help.
我有点糊涂了
I'm so confused.
这本书是放这里的吗
Does the book go here?
还是应该放在
Or maybe I should put it...
这里
here.
这不是我要找的书吗
This is exactly the book I was looking for.
来我办公室 弗兰克
My office, Frank.
你在中♥央♥监狱的关系还在吗
Is your connection at the central jail still good?
也许 怎么了
Maybe. What's up?
你到底还有没有关系
Do you have the connection or not?
是为了内特吗
Is this about Nate?
他出事了吗
Something happen to him?
还没有
Not yet.
你过去这一年和多少人发生过性关系
How many sexual partners have you had in the last year?
给个大概的数字就行
An estimate's fine.
20个
20?
也就是一个月不到两个吗
So, less than two a month?
好吧 可能有30多个
Okay, probably, uh, probably more like 30.
40左右吧
40, I...
你用避孕套的频率高吗
How often do you use a condom?
一直用
Always.
好吧 我是说
Well, okay, you know, I mean,
我当受的时候
definitely when I'm on...
绝对会用
the bottom bunk,
我觉得
And I'd say...
80%的时间我当攻
80% on top.
有时候有人要求我不用
You know, some guys ask me not to, and I...
我听说这样传染的几率小一些 如果
I heard it's harder to contract if you're --
-当攻的话 -是的
- On the top bunk? - Yeah.
不是这样的
That's wrong.
不管是攻是受几率都一样
You can contract HIV giving and receiving.
你的现任或者之前的伴侣
Has your current partner or any former partners
有查出或者治疗过性病吗
ever been diagnosed or treated for an STD?
你说的没错
You're right --
这真的好浪漫
this is so romantic.
只要等二十分钟
It will be in 20 minutes
你就能拿到结果 然后回家庆祝了
when you get your results and we go home to celebrate.
那个
You know, I, um...
我其实得去上课
I actually have to go to class.
-奥利弗 -在这儿
- Oliver? - Yeah.
祝我好运吧
Wish me luck.
不好意思 你能不能
Uh, excuse me, could --
能不能电♥话♥里告诉我检测结果
could you give me my results over the phone?
可以
Yep.
我知道结果就打给你
I'll call you when I hear.
安娜丽丝
Annalise?
什么事
What?
是内特有事
It's Nate.
他昨晚在监狱里被攻击了
He was attacked last night in jail.
几个男的把他一顿恶揍 但他会没事的
Some guys beat him up pretty bad, but he's going to be okay.
这就是你和弗兰克
That's what you and Frank...
不然还能怎么把他从监狱里弄出来
How else were we gonna get him out of jail?
安娜丽丝
Annalise...
雷丁法官已经拒绝
Judge Redding already denied
新一次保释听证会的申请了
the request for a new bail hearing.
她把他移到单人牢房♥去了
She ordered him to be placed in solitary instead.
米尔斯顿先生在哪
Where's Mr. Millstone?
在上课吧
In class, I think.
打电♥话♥告诉他我们需要他帮忙
Call and tell him that we're gonna need his help.
我不喜欢这样
I don't like this.
我们有任务
We got orders.
他是唯一一个跟这些事没牵连的人
He's the only one who's anonymous in all of this.
我们可能会赔上他的未来
We could be compromising his future.
你什么时候开始在意二货脸的未来了
Since when do you care so much about doucheface's future?
我听说有人需要我大显神通
I heard my mad skills were desired.
-安德鲁神父的案子需要帮忙 -好啊
- Yeah. We need help on Father Andrew's case. - Sweet.
能让我在大佬面前增光加彩的都行
Anything that makes me look better to the big boss man upstairs.
或者大姐大
Or woman.
看到那边那个女的了吗
See that woman standing over there?
那是雷丁法官
That's Judge Redding.
我拒绝保释请求
I am denying the request for bail.
走过去 打个招呼
Walk over, say hello.
报上你父亲米尔斯顿的大名 打破僵局
Drop the old Millstone name to break the ice.
这是要干什么
What's the catch?
你是想把握机会
You want to seize the moment
还是想站这光说不练错失良机
or stand here and talk about it till it's gone?
快去
Hurry up.
王牌大特工
Secret Agent man.
完成任务 无需细节 我就爱这么玩
All mission, no details. That's how I like to roll.
去去就回
B-r-b.
雷丁法官
Judge Redding.
亚设·米尔斯顿 威廉·米尔斯顿法官之子
Asher Millstone, son to Judge William Millstone.
我的老天 你父亲近来可好
Oh, my goodness! How's your dad?
-他很好 挺好的 -是吗
- Oh, he's good. He's wonderful. - Yeah?
-他还是老样子 -你现在在干什么
- He's just catching up on the old game. - What are you up to?
我在米德尔顿学法律
I'm going to school, Middleton, studying law.
你不爱他吗
So, you don't love him?
我跟你说过了
Like I told you before,
跟你所想的爱不一样
not in the way that you're suggesting.
怎么不一样 视他为兄长吗
Which way, then, like a brother?
如果你一直有所隐瞒
So long as you hide it,
我就没法帮他辩护
there's no way that you can help me defend him.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我能怎么帮他 我没有牵扯进来
How can I help him? I'm not involved in any of this.
但你能帮到他
But you are.
你是个好女人
You're a good woman,
你也想做正确的事
And you're trying to do the right thing.
这我知道
I know that.
但你不能与你相爱的男人厮守
But you're not able to be with the man you love,
你要眼睁睁地看着他被铐上带走
and you're gonna watch him being taken away in handcuffs.
我们都知道他不该受此下场
And we both know he doesn't deserve that treatment.
你也一样
And neither do you.
威利斯女士 本纳德神父被杀当晚