Ms. Willis, did you see Father Andrew
你有没有见过安德鲁神父
the night Father Bernard was killed?
有
I did.
那你之前为什么不告诉警♥察♥
And why didn't you tell that to the police before?
因为我不想坏了他的名声
Because I didn't want to stain his reputation.
但我也不能一直坐视不管
But I can't stand by now,
不能看着无辜之人蒙冤
not when an innocent man is going to jail.
我不能再撒谎了
I can't lie anymore.
什么谎 威利斯女士
Lie about what, Ms. Willis?
那晚我和安德鲁神父在一起
I was with Father Andrew that night.
我们在亲热
we were being intimate.
反对 我们没有收到任何不在场辩护的通知
Objection! We received no notice of an alibi defense.
要是你们两人有私情
If those two were having an affair,
我们在调查中就会发现
we would have discovered it in our investigation.
因为费城地检官从不漏掉任何细节
Because the Philadelphia D.A. never misses anything.
反对有效
Sustained.
暂时休庭 我们需要讨论一下
Let's take a recess while we discuss
该证人是否还能继续作证
whether or not this witness should testify any further.
你怎么敢这样
How dare you?
你想胜诉 不是吗
You want to win, don't you?
我还在
Yeah, I'm still here.
她不在吗
W-- she's not there?
那么
Well, um...
你能告诉我检测结果吗
can -- can you tell me the results?
好的 她打来我会接的
Okay, yeah, I'll be sure to pick up when she calls.
谢谢
Thank you.
在等什么通知吗
Waiting on some big news?
对
Yeah. Um...
奥利弗拉着我一块去做了性病检查
Oliver made us get tested for STDs,
护士又不愿意在语♥音♥信箱里告诉我结果
And the nurse won't leave the results on my voicemail.
我好害怕
So, I'm...freaking out.
-放松好基友 你肯定没事 -你怎么知道
- Chill out, my gay bro. I'm sure it's fine. - How would you know?
你有做安全措施吧
You wrap up your dingalingadong, right?
有啊
Yeah.
大部分时候
Most of the time.
怎么 像是你和艾登
What, like you and Aiden
刚约会时也一直带套似的
always used condoms when you started dating?
你不废话么
Damn straight.
嗨
Hey! Uh...
你拿到结果了吗
Did you get your results?
拿到了 你没拿到吗
Yeah. Didn't you?
没有 护士老不接电♥话♥ 结果怎么样
No, I can't get the freaking nurse on the phone. So?
要等两个人结果都出来了才能说
We're supposed to wait till we're together.
又不是圣诞节拆礼物 奥利弗 告诉我
This isn't Christmas morning, Oliver. Just tell me.
好
Right.
我是阴性
I'm negative!
-该死 没什么 只是... -怎么了
- Damn it. Nothing, it's just, - What?
因为是坏消息 她才没给我留言 是吗
she didn't leave a message 'cause it's bad news, right?
-不一定 -但有可能啊
- That's not what that means. - It could be, though.
我是说 比如她
I mean, y-- like, she -- she
不想毁了自己的午饭时间之类的
doesn't want to ruin her lunch hour or something.
所以她没有接我的电♥话♥
That's why she didn't take my call.
康纳尔
Connor.
抱歉 我 我恨透等结果了
I'm sorry. I'm just...I hate this part.
你在哪里
Where are you?
云杉街
安娜丽丝会察觉的
Annalise is going to notice.
从格里芬的兄弟会走到Θ姐妹会
Doing the walk from Griffin's fraternity to the Kappa house,
时间不够
and it times out.
如果丽贝卡在十二点半离开兄弟会
If Rebecca left the fraternity at 12:30
朝莱拉的姐妹会走的话
and was headed to Lila's sorority,
那她会和那篮球运动员
then she would've crossed paths
在云杉街相遇 时间应该和
with the basketball player on Spruce
他跟警♥察♥说的时间差不多
around the time he told the police.
那为什么她手♥机♥上没有去过那里的记录
So why isn't there any record of her being there on her phone?
因为可能她是用一次性手♥机♥打给莱拉的
Because she probably called Lila using her burner cell,
Θ姐妹会宿舍
接着把那部手♥机♥毁了
then destroyed it later.
也就是说 她用一次性手♥机♥打给莱拉
So, she called Lila on her burner phone
因为她知道自己正要去杀了她
because she knew she was on her way to kill her?
你觉得我是不是要疯了
You think I'm going crazy?
有一点
A little.
Θ姐妹会宿舍
Θ姐妹会宿舍
凌晨1点58分
凌晨1点58分
莱拉 我很抱歉 真的很抱歉
Lila, I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry.
格里芬不是你想的那种人
Griffin is not the guy that you think he is, all right?
我几乎没怎么勾引他 他不是第一次了
I-I hardly even had to try. That was not his first time, okay?
拜托 给我回个电♥话♥
Please -- please just call me back.
赌一百块 她回来的时候又没穿内♥裤♥
100 bucks she comes home without her underwear again
还会吹嘘她上了一个老二非常漂亮的
and brags about screwing some lacrosse player with...
曲棍球员
the prettiest penis ever.
这世上哪有漂亮的老二
Like, what penis is ever pretty?
你们何时开始私通的
When did this secret affair begin?
大约一年前
About a year ago.
那晚你们具体是在哪里做的爱
Where did the sex that night happen exactly?
教区住♥宅♥里 圣坛上
In the rectory? At the altar?
反对 诱导证人
Objection! Badgering the witness.
这位是证明疑犯是否在场的关键证人
This is a key alibi witness.
我有权这么问
I'm entitled to latitude.
回答问题 威利斯小姐
Answer the question, Ms. Willis.
在他的房♥间里
In his room.
晚祷之后 我去找的他
I came to see him after vespers.
之后发生了什么
And then what?
我们喝了些酒
We had some wine...
接着我开始吻他
and I began kissing him.
是谁先脱的衣服 你还是他
Who took off their clothes off first, you or him?
我
Me.
-够了 -坐下
- That's enough! - Sit down.
法官大人
Your Honor...
管好你的当事人 律师
Get control of your client, counselor.
我们请求休庭
We need a recess.
我要求修改我的认罪协议
I want to change my plea.
又改 变得也太快了 法官大人
Again? Well, this is dizzying, Your Honor.
我承认杀害了本纳德神父
I plead guilty and confess to the murder of Father Bernard.
法官大人 我请求即刻宣布无效审判
Your Honor, I'd like to ask for an immediate mistrial.
因为你让你的当事人这么做
Because you had your client cause one?
不 公诉方欣然接受克劳福神父的认罪
No, the state happily accepts Father Crawford's plea.
法官大人 他不知道自己在说什么
Your Honor, he doesn't know what he's saying.
我知道 法官大人
I do, too, Your Honor.
我承认犯下了一级谋杀
I plead guilty to first-degree murder.
我不会再改变心意了
I won't change my mind again.
是我做的
I did this.
我应当受到惩罚
I must suffer the consequences.
不 安德鲁 不要 拜托
No. Andrew, ple-- don't. Please.
抱歉 都结束了
I'm sorry. It's done.
你还是能解决的吧
You can fix this still, right?
艾格尼丝 别说了
Agnes, stop.
我爱你 那是
I love you. That is what's --
都结束了
It's done.
我爱你
I love you.
而我不爱你
And I don't love you.
我已经下定决心了 请离开吧
I made my decision, so please just leave.
抱歉 我不是个更好的当事人
Sorry I couldn't be a better client for you.
走吧
Let's go.
埃丝特刚从诊所打来电♥话♥
Esther just called from the clinic.
猜猜谁的艾滋检查是阴性
Guess who's HIV negative?
太好了 伙计
Aw, yeah, dawg!
沃什小康今晚又能潇洒一炮了
C. Walsh getting his ass beat up tonight!
棒 大实话
Pshew! Truth!
不过 我还是得
But, you know, I still have to, uh,
三个月后回去再检验一次
go back and get tested again in three months.
伙计 虽然我们结成了"战略结盟"