Dude, I'm -- I'm totally down with our rainbow coalition,
但我可不想知道你做♥爱♥的细节
but I don't need to know all the details of your sexy times.
康纳尔
Connor.
够了 好吗
Enough of this, okay?
我明白 你想知道是不是她干的
I get it -- you want to know if she didn't do this.
我们都想知道 但有时你就是
We all do, but sometimes you just...
得接受不知道
have to accept not knowing.
-我不相信 -你别无选择
- I don't believe that. - You have no other choice.
我有 我可以去和她谈谈
I do. I can talk to her.
不 如果你找她谈
No! If you do,
她会失控的 她会
she's gonna freak out, and she is gonna --
她不会失控的
She's not gonna freak out.
谁会失控
Who would freak out?
丽贝卡
Rebecca?
你们要问她什么
What do you have to ask her?
-没什么 -问莱拉是不是她杀的
- Nothing. - If she killed Lila.
-什么 -没搞错吧
- What? - Excuse me?
-他什么都不知道 他 -她骗了我
He doesn't know anything. He's -- She lied to me.
她说她不认识我屋子之前的那位房♥客
She said she didn't know the guy who lived in my place before me,
但其实她认识 而且莱拉被杀那晚
but she did, and he saw
他看到她回来的时候浑身湿透了
her come home wet the night Lila was killed.
湿透
Wet?
对 从水箱回来
Yeah, from the water tank.
不 这一点还不得而知
No, we don't know that.
丽贝卡说她没去姐妹会找莱拉
Rebecca said she didn't go look for Lila at the sorority house,
但有个目击者称 在莱拉被杀的前后
but there's an eyewitness who says he saw her there
他看到她出现在那里
around the time Lila was killed.
好 但是我们证实了山姆在屋顶上
Yeah, but we proved that Sam was on that roof.
但他也可能不在
Maybe he wasn't, though.
那晚可能是丽贝卡
Rebecca could have been putting
把坐标输到他电脑上的
those coordinates on his computer that night.
-这些都还只是推论 -她在哪里
- Which is just speculation. - Where is she?
-不 我们不能 -不 她在哪里
- No, we can't just go -- - No! Where the hell is she?!
猜猜是谁拜拜了
Guess who just went bye-bye.
珀金斯法官取代雷丁法官接手了内特的案子
Judge Perkins just replaced Judge Redding on Nate's case.
内特二十分钟前被保释了
Nate was released on bail 20 minutes ago.
内特
Nate.
滚出去
Get the hell out of here.
打电♥话♥吧
Just call the damn number.
你想因为你认为
You want to hate me for
我做过些什么而恨我就恨吧
what you think that I've done to you, go ahead,
但是相信我 如果你不接受帮助
but believe me, if you don't accept the help,
你的案子就绝对赢不了
you don't stand a chance of winning your case.
相信你
Believe you?
在这一切之后我为什么要相信你
Why am I gonna do that, after everything you've done to me?
-我知道这看上去是怎样的 -被炒
- I know how it seems. - Fired,
被指控谋杀
charged with murder.
要不是我的律师搞定了法官
I could have died in that jail
我早就死在牢里了
if my lawyer didn't get rid of the Judge.
是我搞定的法官
I got rid of the Judge.
完成任务 无需细节 我就爱这么玩
All mission, no details. That's how I like to roll.
去去就回
B-R-B.
雷丁法官
Judge Redding.
亚设·米尔斯顿 威廉·米尔斯顿法官之子
Asher Millstone, son to Judge William Millstone.
利益冲突
亚设·米尔斯顿在过去的几个月里一直在为
Asher Millstone has been in the employ of Annalise Keating
安娜丽丝·基廷工作
for the past several months,
她把她丈夫的谋杀怪罪到我当事人的头上
a woman who blames my client for the murder of her husband.
如果这都不算明显的利益冲突 什么才是
If this isn't a clear conflict of interest, I don't know what is!
这只是一场普通的交谈 我认识他父亲
It was one harmless conversation. I know his father.
这正是申请撤换的理由
Which is grounds for a recusal.
不然的话 我就要
Either that or I file a complaint
向司法行为委员会投诉
with the Judicial Conduct Board.
你的律师并不差
Your lawyer's not bad,
但我看过了那些不利于你的证据
but I've seen the evidence against you.
你需要更好的律师
You need someone great.
打那个电♥话♥吧
Call the number.
这是干什么
What is this?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
坦白吧 疯子 你杀了莱拉 对吧
Spit it out, psycho. You killed Lila, right?
你还像耍猴一样玩弄了候补先生
And you played waitlist here like -- like some loser.
-玩弄了我们所有人 -你为什么要让他们这样
- Played all of us. - Why are you letting them do this?
不 这次你别想操控谁帮你逃过去了
No, you're not gonna get to manipulate your way out of this one.
-我没有操控谁 -但你撒谎了
- I didn't manipulate anyone! - But you lied!
-你说你不认识那个鲁迪 -我是不认识
- You said you didn't know this Rudy guy. - I didn't.
那他最后怎么进了精神病院
Then how come he ended up in a mental institution?
我怎么知道
How should I freaking know?
你知道
You do, though.
莱拉死的那晚你因为他叫了警♥察♥
You called the police on him the same night Lila died.
他当时精神崩溃了
He was having a nervous breakdown.
或是吸毒过量
Or a drug overdose.
那是你 对吧
That was you, right?
毒品不会让人发疯
Drugs don't make people crazy.
是的 但可以让你成为不可靠证人
Yeah, but they can make you an unreliable witness
无法证明你的邻居浑身湿透从学校回来
in case your neighbor comes back from campus soaking wet
而在那晚她和一位姑娘起了争执
the same night she had a fight with a girl
那姑娘最后死在了水箱里
who ended up dead in a water tank.
这
I mean, this...
韦斯
Wes.
不 别看他
No, do not look at him!
你毁了我们的生活
You ruined our lives!
懂吗
Don't you get that?
我本来要结婚了的 现在没戏了
I was supposed to be getting married, and I'm not anymore.
就因为你艾登取消了婚礼
Aiden called off the wedding because of you.
是你把我们拖进了你这场恐怖表演
You dragged us into the horror show that is your life,
现在我们都完蛋了 永远完蛋了
and now we're all screwed -- forever.
所以你得告诉我们真♥相♥
So, you're gonna tell us the truth,
你没有告诉过任何人的
every horrible secret about that night
关于那晚的可怕秘密
that you haven't told anyone,
否则我发誓
or I swear to God,
我会亲手毁了你
I will personally destroy you.
告诉我们真♥相♥ 丽贝卡
Tell us the damn truth, Rebecca.
你到底
Did you...
有没有
or did you not...
杀莱拉
kill...Lila?
回答问题
Answer the question.
我找到了校警
I found the campus cop.
这车是你们的吗
This car one of yours?
她叫你们去她屋里拿地毯烧掉
She asked you to go into her house and burn a rug for her?
他叫罗杰·洛夫特斯
His name's Rodger Loftus.
在山姆失踪几天后他被开除了
He was fired a couple days after Sam disappeared.
几个姐妹会的女孩
Some sorority girls
举报说他尾♥行♥她们
filed a report that he was stalking them.
我猜是安娜丽丝和弗兰克干的 对吧
I'm guessing that was Annalise and Frank, right?
他们知道不能留他在学校
They knew we couldn't have him around,
否则他也许会记起那晚他看到的
or he might remember what he saw that night.
所以他们就把他赶走了
So, they just made him go away.
-丽贝卡 -他只得搬到特拉华州找份工作
- Rebecca. - He had to move to Delaware to get a job.
在家大超♥市♥当保安
He works as a security guard at the mega super mart.
也许他就是因此才没看到新闻
Guess that's why he never saw the news.
别逼我打给他
Don't make me call him.
你有空吗
Hey, you, you have a second?
看你想干什么了
Depends on what you want.
其实是公事
It's about work, actually.
雷丁法官跟安德鲁神父案
What did, uh, Judge Redding have to do
有什么联♥系♥
with the Father Andrew case?
我们认为也许需要听听
We thought we might need her to weigh in
她对我们案子的法官的看法
on what she knows about the judge on our case.
所以她担当内特·勒西案的法官
So, it's just a coincidence
也只是巧合吗
she was also the judge on the Nate Lahey case?
那只是巧合
That's just a coincidence.